Aye, but he's been inoculated with the A.T.A. Gene.
对, 不过他曾经接种过A.T.A.基因
You're saying the virusNis designed to only kill humans?
你是说这种病毒是被专门设计用来杀死人类的?
Well, I'm human.
好吧, 我是人类
Yes, yes.
是的, 是的
We're making a point, Rodney.
我们有个想法, Rodney.
So we give everyone the gene therapy?
因此我们要给每个人进行基因治疗?
No, that's not going to do it.
不, 不准备这样做
I've already been given the gene weeks ago.
我在几周以前就已经被给与了这种基因
It didn't take.
但我没有带有
I know. I'm already on it.
我知道. 我已经带有了
The gene therapy isNonly effective in 48% of recipients.
基因治疗只会在48%的接受者中起作用
If I was given the gene shot right now,
如果我现在被注射基因
how long would it take to kick in?
需要多久才可以奏效?
A minimum of four hours.
至少四个小时
Well, I don't have four hours!
噢, 我没有四小时!
I met up with McKay and HaysN90 minutes after they met up with Dumais.
我在McKay和Hays碰到Dumais之后90分钟就遇到了他们
I have... a little under an hourNbefore my brain explodes.
我还有... 不到一个小时
Hayden, listen to me.
Hayden, 听我说
You've been up for almost 20 hours now.
你现在距离出事已经有20小时了
You're not thinking straight. Just try to stay calm.
不是你想的那回事
Calm?
冷静?
You told me I have a million tiny robots
你告诉我我身体中有一百万个小机器人
running through my veins whoseNonly purpose is to terrorize and kill me.
沿着我的血管在跑
You stay calm.
你能冷静么?
We are about to have hallucinations.
你就要开始有幻觉了
We are infected, Carson.
我们被感染了, Carson.
How do you expect us to act?
我想我们都发作么?
There's got to be another way.
看来必须另寻出路
I've already told you, I am working on it.
我已经告诉你了, 我正在努力
All right, McKay. I'm here.
好吧, McKay. 我在这里
Do you see it?
你看见它没有?
Is it the big thing in the middle of the room?
是房♥间中♥央♥的那个大东西么?
Yeah, that's the one.
是的, 就是那个
Should I pay attention to all these warnings?
我要注意这些警告么?
Not today, no.
不, 不需要
What are you going to do?
你要做什么?
Well, as small as they are, the nanovirus is stillNeffectively just a machine run by a computer.
好吧, 只要它们还在这里
The best way to knock out a computerNis with an electromagnetic pulse.
而最好的停掉计算机的方法就是制♥造♥一个电磁脉冲
Thankfully, that's something we can do.
值得欣慰的是, 这个我们能够做到
We're about through shutting downNall the electronic gear we brought from earth.
我们要关掉所有我们从地球上带来的电子设备
We're still locked out of the Ancient controls, though.
我们仍然被锁在古人的控制器之外
There's no way to power them down.
没有办法把它们都关掉
Well, it's not going to be necessary.
好吧, 那没有必要
The Ancient technology works differently than ours.
古人的技术跟我们的工作原理不同
An E.M. Pulse shouldn't haveNany long-lasting effect on it.
一个E.M. 脉冲不会对它造成长♥期♥影响
We're ready.
我们准备好了
We're all set, Rodney.
我们全都就绪了, Rodney.
Okay... here we go.
好的... 来吧
Wait.
等等
How will we know if it works?
我们怎么知道这可以奏效?
Well, Sheppard's dialing up the mostNpowerful pulse the generator can manage.
Sheppard将会拨出发电机所能够制♥造♥的最强大的脉冲
It probably won't make it all the way down here,
这可能不会影响全部
but it should affect most of the central tower.
不过确实可以影响到大多数中♥央♥控制塔
I imagine once it wipes out the virus,
我想一旦病毒被消除掉了
the city should return controlNof it to you and end the lockdown.
城市将会解除锁定, 把控制权交还给你们
It won't make it here?
在这没有用吧?
If the pulse works, it'll simply be a matterNof walking you down to my lab,
如果脉冲奏效的话, 你将会到我的实验室中
sitting you down in front of the EMP,Nand repeating the process.
坐在EMP前面, 重复以上的过程
Major?
少校?
It's working. When I should hit the discharge button?
开始工作了. 我应该什么时候按下放电按钮?
Okay, there should be a red overload light.
嗯, 应该有一个红色的过载指示灯
Yeah, I see it.
好的, 我看见了
Wait till it comes on,Ngive it a good 10-count, and then discharge.
等到它亮起, 数十下, 然后放电
A 10-count?
数十下?
Don't worry.
别担心
I've probably been around more EMPs than anyone.
我可能比其他任何人在EMP前待的时间都长
This is going to be...
这会...
going to be fine, right?
会没事的, 对么?
Yes, that's a yes.
是的, 没事的
You'll be fine.
你会没事的
Anything?
有效果么?
Is it possible it might take some time?
这是不是要等一段时间?
Doubtful.
可能吧
Are you still locked out of the Ancient mainframe?
你仍然无法进入古人的主机?
Got any other ideas?
还有其他办法么?
29 minutes.
29分钟
It didn't work. It didn't work.
这没有用, 这没有用
It is still unclear.
仍然没有清除干净
What's unclear?
什么没有干净?
Either it worked or it didn't.
要么它有效, 要么就没有
They are trying to determine...
他们正在试图找出...
They're everywhere!
他们到处都是!
You are experiencing a hallucination.
你正在经历一场幻觉.
Oh, my god.
噢, 我的天哪
I've already tried that. It's blown.
我已经试过了. 这没有用
That is before we reset the sub-switch.
那是在我们重置子开关之前
Well, maybe we shouldn't have overloaded it so much.
好吧, 也许我们不应该过载那么多
Look, it's fixable. It's fixable.
这是固定的, 这是固定的
We just need to use a little trial and error.
我们只是需要使用一点点尝试和错误
Look, even if we get this thing working,
即使我们让这东西工作起来
who's to say the pulse is going to get any bigger?
谁能够说脉冲可以获得更大呢?
All right, Ford and Zelenka have 20 minutesNbefore their arteries rupture.
好吧, Ford和Zelenka只剩下20分钟了
Are you sure an EMP will kill this thing?
你确信EMP会杀死这东西?
Yes.
是的
All right, I have an idea.
好吧, 我有一个主意
What do you mean, "no"?
你这是什么意思, "不"?
It's too dangerous.
这太危险了
You'd rather lose a third of our population?
你想我们当中三分之一的人死去么?
We're not there yet, Major.
我们还没到那个地步, 少校
We are there!
我们已经到了!
Ford and Zelenka are next.
Ford和Zelenka就是下一波了
The people in the mess hall haveNa little over three hours.
餐厅中的人只有三个小时多一点时间了
This is a full-blown outbreak.
这是一次完全的爆发
People are going to keep dying unless we do this.
如果我们不这样做, 就会不断有人死去
Even if we were able to getNthe EMP generator back online,
即使我们把EMP发电机重新联机
the chances are slim that we wouldNever be able to get it powerful enough.
我们让它足够强大的机会也是微乎其微
Can we bring the infected to the generator?
我们不能把受感染的人带到发电机那里去么?
We can't.
不能
The city won't let infected personnelNthrough any of the doors.
城市不会让受到感染的人通过任何一道门
The major is right.
少校是对的
The only way to create an EMPNstrong enough to wipe these little guys out is...
唯一可以制♥造♥足以消灭这些家伙的EMP的办法就是...
to detonate a nuclear explosion in the atmosphere, yes.
在大气中引爆一次核爆♥炸♥
I heard the first time.
我还是第一次听说
I know it sounds severe,
我知道这听起来很严重
but if the major was able to overloadNa naquadah generator 20 miles above the city,
不过如果少校可以在离城市20英里远的地方引爆
we'd be perfectly safe from a radiological standpoint,
从发射学的立场看, 我们是非常安全的
and the ensuing blast would be capable of creatingNa devastating electromagnetic shock wave.
并且可以保证爆♥炸♥能够制♥作♥一个
Definitely enough to knock this virus out.
足够消除这些病毒
Hopefully without destroyingNall our own computer equipment.
希望不要摧毁我们自己的计算机设备
It's worth the risk.
这值得冒一下险
Okay, you have a go.
好吧, 你可以出发了
I'm almost in position.
我已经就位了
Understood.
明白
Will the E.M. Pulse have anyNeffect on the puddle jumper?
E.M.脉冲对飞船会有什么影响么?
I'm hoping not.
希望没有
Either way, I'm more worried about the shock wave.
无论如何, 我还是担心冲击波
Good luck.
祝你好运
You too.
你也是
You're only going to have 30 secondsNonce you release it before it explodes.
在你放出它之后, 你只有30秒钟逃命
You need to get as far away as you can.
你需要尽可能飞远一些
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表