This wasn't supposed to be a rescue mission.
这并不是一个拯救行动
Oren was a good friend of my father.
Oren是我父亲的好朋友
I agreed to warn him.
我想提醒你
If someone close to your family,
如果有人跟你的家人很亲近
a dear friend, was in danger of being taken byNthe Wraith, would you have not done the same?
一个亲近的朋友, 正处于将被幽灵带走的危险之中
Not if it jeopardised the mission.
如果这危及这次任务, 我会的
So in fighting the Wraith, we are to give upNthat which makes us different from them?
这么说与幽灵斗争, 我们就要舍弃
I agreed to stop and pick him upNif there was time, but only if there was time.
我同意停下来把他带上, 如果有时间的话
I'll be saving everyoneNin the damn galaxy, if we could.
如我们可以, 我愿意拯救这个星系中的所有人
One man and his children are not every person.
一个人连同他的孩子不是所有人
I agreed to help, if there was time.
我同意提供帮助, 如果有时间的话
You only fight the battles you can win.
我们必须量力而行
Let's get this thing turn around.
我们转过去看看
They're heading for the planet.
它们正朝那个星球而去
OK, recording, plenty of battery.
OK, 开始录了, 电池很足
So why am I not seeing anything.
为什么我什么也没有看到
Stupid!
真蠢!
OK. Hi Grandma, Grandpa!
OK. 嗨, 爷爷, 奶奶!
It's me Aiden, obviously.
是我Aiden, 当然
Talking to you from a place, far, far, from home.
来自一个离家很远, 很远的地方
I'm good though. You don't have to worry.
我很好, 你们不用担心
Life here is pretty routine.
这里的生活很平常
I'm hoping to get home sometime soon.NBut you know, if
我希望不久后就可以回家
I'm stuck here a while,NI want you to know that I'm good.
我不得不在这里多呆一会儿
I'm doing things, seeing thingsNI never thought I'd see.
我正在做一些我从来没有想到的事情
Wish I could tell you all about it.NWho knows, one day, maybe I'll be able to.
真希望能告诉你们一切
But I want you both to know,
不过我希望你们知道
that you're right here, always, all the time.
你们就在这里, 永远, 任何时候
Sorry Teyla. Even flying full out,Nwe're just ahead of the armada.
抱歉Teyla. 即使以最快速度飞行
I can't risk putting down for Oren or his family.
我不能冒险下去接Oren和他的家人
I see.
知道了
I'm gonna take us out of stealth mode for the pass.NDial the gate.
我准备让我们脱离隐形状态, 以穿过星际之门
Hang on! Incoming wormhole!
等一下! 有虫洞连接进来!
I have heard stories of the Wraith dialling in,
我听过一些故事
to prevent their victims fromNusing the Stargate as a means of escape.
以阻止受害人
So we're stuck here.
这么说我们滞留在这里了
Once the ship is rendered invisible again,Nwe will be perfectly safe.
只要让这艘飞船再次处于隐形状态
I'm more worried about getting the intelNabout the Wraith fleet back to Atlantis.
我更担心的是, 不久以后
Then we'll keep dialling in throughNthe night at the very least.
我们至少可以整个晚上
But if we wait in the locationNI told Oren and his family to meet us...
不过如果我们等在
That's where I'm headed.
我正在赶往那里
I must warn you,NI'm not very good at this sort of thing.
我必须提醒你
Well don't worry. The only peopleNthat's gonna see it, is you and your family.
不用担心
Aye, and you and the US military.
是的, 还有你和美国♥军♥方
Give it a shot?
准备好了么?
What shall I say?
我应该说什么?
I miss you? I wish you were here?
我想念你? 我希望你也在这里?
I wish who was here?
我希望谁在这里?
I don't know. Who do you wish was here?
我不知道. 你希望谁在这里?
Nobody! I wish I wasn't bloody here!
没有谁! 我只希望我不在这里!
Doc, I got a lotta people I gotta get through.
博士, 我还有很多人要去拍呢
Alright, uh, I supposeNI could say hello to my Mother.
好吧, 嗯, 我想
Good. There you go. Alright, you ready?
很好, 就这样. 好了, 准备好了么?
Yeah.
是的
OK, go.
OK, 说吧
Hello Mum! I hope this message finds you well.
Hello, 妈妈!
I trust your petunia's are in full bloom by now.
我相信你的牵牛花现在正在盛开
Oh, and I do hope you're keeping upNwith the ointment I gave you.
噢, 我真希望
If you've adhered to the regime,Nthe fungus should have cleared up by now.
如果你坚持治疗
What's wrong?N Dude, fungus?
有什么不对么?
On her toenails. I thought you said no-oneNwould watch this except my family?
在她的脚指甲上 你刚才不是说过,
Yeah, but fungus?
是的, 不过真菌?
What then shall I talk about?
那我到底应该说些什么?
I don't know, it's your Mother.NTell her you love her.
我不知道, 她是你母亲
No, no, I can't do that. I'll get all emotional.
不, 不, 我不能这样做
So?
是么?
She's very delicate, my mother.NAs sweet a soul as you'll ever meet.
我的妈妈, 她非常的敏感
As pure as the driven snow. If I get upsetNthen she'll get upset, and I can't have that.
跟刚刚飘落的雪花一样纯洁 如果我很不安
It's not like we're live Doc.
我们并不是在现场直播, 博士
I mean, you don't like what we put on tapeNthe first time,we can always do it again.
如果你不喜欢我们录在带子上的东西
We can?N Sure.
可以么?
Oh. I suppose I could do that then.
噢 那么我想我可以了
Alright, here we go.
好吧, 我们开始吧
Mum...
妈妈...
I miss you terribly.
我真是太想你了
I can't do this!
我做不到!
Come on Oren, show up!
来啊Oren, 快点出现!
What?
怎么了?
Not long ago you would have blithely left them behind.
就在不久前, 你还非常乐意他们丢下
Well the situation has changed.
好吧, 现在情况不同了
Earlier today Lt Ford suggestedNwe steal from a community of children.
今天早些时候, Ford中尉建议
That's because they have a ZPMNand we can bring them back.
那是因为他们有ZPM
Only to face death in Atlantis?
到亚特兰蒂斯来等死?
Look, Ford and I are military. We've spentNa lot of our lives learning how to survive.
我和Ford都是军人
I've spent my life surviving the Wraith.
我整个一生都在学习
Part of that training is knowing whoNyou can save and who you can't.
训练的一部分就是要明白
And that decision is yours alone?
然后决定就是你们自己?
I said that I'd wait for your friend if there was time.
我说过如果有时间, 我会等你的朋友
Now there's time. What else do you want from me?
现在就有时间
Too much I fear.
我实在是太害怕了
It's gonna be a long night.
这将会是一个漫长的夜晚
You didn't say anything that wouldNrequire security clearance did you?
你并没有说那需要安全许可 是不是?
Security clearance?
安全许可?
This is hard, to sit and watch.
只能在这里坐视不管, 实在是受不了
There's nothing you can do.
我们什么也做不了
We can do a lot.
我们可以做很多事
It'll just be the last thing we ever do.
不过那将会是我们所做的最后一件事
We are far outnumbered andNthe Gate is still inaccessible.
我们试了很多次了
But if we save Oren and his family,Nwe will have done something.
不过如果我们救了Oren 和他的家人
Something.
某些事
I'm gonna miss you kiddo.
我会想你的kiddo
I can't wait to get back home andNtake you to a basketball game.
我等不住想马上回到家里
Watch Kobe and Shaq takeNanother title home for the Lakers.
看着科比和奥尼尔
That's it.
就这
That's it?
就这?
What else am I gonna say to the kid.
我还可以对孩子说些什么
It's your little brother SGT.
是你的小♥弟♥弟♥SGT?
And I'm probably never gonna see him again,Nwhy make it worse than it has to be.
我可能再也见不着他了
That's not what this is about man!N That's exactly what this is about.
那跟这个无关!
Don't sweat it Lt.
别担心, 中尉
I'm happy I got the chance to say goodbye.
我很高兴我有机会说再见
Yeah, but you didn't say it.
是的, 不过你并没有说
Not in so many words.
要说的话太多
Lt Ford!
Ford中尉!
Ah, you ready to record your message?
啊, 你准备好录制你的消息了?
Already done.
差不多已经完了
Actually I took the liberty of doing mine in private.
实际上我利用特权私下为自己录好了
Now it may require some editing.
可能需要一些编辑
Editing.
编辑
Yeah, I went on a bit.NActually I used the entire tape.
是的, 我讲的可能有点多了
You talked for an hour.
你讲了一个小时?
See, I found it rather therapeutic actually.
事实上, 我发现这很有治疗作用
Now I'm fairly confident I've come upNwith several valuable insights. In fact I'm sure of it,
我很自信, 我提出了一些很有价值的观点
but I've only slept six hours in the last few days.
不过最近几天我只睡了六个小时
Who's it for?
这是给谁的?
Humanity in general, my sister. Look,
总体来说, 是给我妹妹的
I don't expect you to cut it down to just a few minutes.NI mean, there is gold in here.
我不想你把它剪成几分钟
So just make sure mine's last and that way, if it getsNcut off, fine, but if the gate holds the connection a few extraNmilliseconds then we won't have wasted the time.
把我的放在最后面. 这样, 如果被剪掉,
I look forward to it.
我也很期盼这样
Well, enjoy.
好吧, 好好欣赏吧
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表