Major, what's happening?
少校, 发生什么了?
I thought you should know...
我想你应该知道...
Round one was a draw.
第一回合打了个平手
I don't like the sound of that.
我不喜欢这种声音
Me neither. I took some fire.
我也不喜欢. 我着火了
Are you injured?
你受伤了么?
Yeah, that's what I mean by "I took some fire."
是的, 这就是我说"我着火了"的意思
But I don't think it's too bad,Nbut my P-90's out of commission.
不过我想还不算坏
He found a 9-mil in the jumper,Nfigured out how to use it pretty fast.
他在飞船中找到了一支9-mil
Well, the Wraith will heal itself.
好吧, 幽灵可以治愈它自己
No kidding.
别开玩笑
I put at least 20 shot into him,Nand a couple more for good measure.
我至少射了20发子弹在他身上
I've seen Wraith go down and stay down with far less.
我看到幽灵倒下了
This guy's different somehow.
这个家伙有点不一样
Dr. Beckett has theorized thatNa Wraith's ability to heal itself
Beckett博士已经研究出
is directly proportional to howNrecently the Wraith has fed, and he's...
而这直接取决于它上次进食的时间
Fed pretty recently.
刚刚才进食
I think there's got to be more to it than that.
我想可能还不止这些
Can Gall move his fingers yet?
Gall可以动他的手指了么?
Barely.
刚刚可以
All right, then stick a gun in his hand.
好的, 那就塞一支枪到他的手里
Major?
少校?
Just in case I don't make it back.
只是怕万一我回不来了
Sheppard out.
Sheppard出局了
That's comforting, huh?
这很令人鼓舞, huh?
All right. Water.
好吧, 水
Oh, crap!
噢, 该死!
Major, what the hell was that?
少校, 到底是怎么回事?
I almost blew myself up.
我差点把我自己炸死
What?
什么?
Stay off the radio. I'm busy.
别说了, 我很忙
Right.
好吧
He's busy.
他很忙
You want to get out there and help him, don't you?
你想出去帮他, 是么?
What? Me go up against a Wraith? Are you kidding?
什么? 让我去对付一个幽灵? 你不是开玩笑吧?
You do, I can tell.
你是这样想的, 我知道
You've changed.
你已经变了
You really want to get out there.
你真的很想出去
Shut up.N Don't get me wrong.
住嘴
I'm impressed.
我很感动
You want in the fight.
你想出去战斗
The Rodney McKay I knew would never...
我原先所了解的Rodney McKay将...
You heard the man. We're staying right here.
你也听到他说的了, 我们都要呆在这里
Right.
对
Take this, but don't shoot at anythingNuntil I tell you to, okay?
拿住这个, 不过除非我叫你,
Okay.
明白
You want some of this?
你想要这个?
Okay, okay. That's enough.
好了, 好了, 够了
You're right. I should go out there.
你是对的, 我必须出去
I didn't say you should.
我没有说你必须这样做
I said you wanted to.
我知是说你想这么做
Because I should.
因为我必须这样做
No, you shouldn't.
不, 你没有必要
But don't let me stop you.
不过不要让我妨碍你
If you really think you can helpNthe major by going out...
如果你真的认为你出去可以帮助少校的话...
I can't leave you here.
我不能让你留在这儿
Yes, you can.
不, 你可以
What difference does it make?
这有什么不同么?
You and I both know I'm not going to make it.
你和我都知道我活不了了
Stop being so dramatic.
别胡说了
You're getting stronger by the minute.
每一分钟, 你都在变得更加强壮
I've never felt so weak.
我从来没有感到如此虚弱过
Then stop talking.
那就不要讲话了
I'm dying, Rodney. I can feel it.
我要死了, Rodney. 我可以感觉得到
Stop it!
住嘴!
I'm not getting better. I'm getting worse.
我不会好了, 我正变得越来越虚弱
He left me with just enough lifeNso that you'd have to watch me die.
它留给我一小部分生命
Listen to me.
听我说
All you need is a good meal,Na pot of tea, and to stop talking, and...
你需要的只是一餐好饭, 一壶茶, 和停止说话, 然后...
Brendan!
Brendan!
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You said to stop talking.
我说过不要讲话了
I'm sorry, I thought you'd...
我很抱歉, 我原以为你已经...
Apologies.
抱歉
Nice work.
做得对
Not now, guys.
现在不行, 伙计们
We may be able to make radio contact now, sir.
我们大概可以进行无线电联♥系♥了, 长官
Major, this is lieutenant Ford. Come in.
少校, 我是Ford中尉. 回话
Major, we should be there inside an hour.NPlease respond.
少校, 我们一小时内就到
Perhaps we're still too far away.
也许我们仍然离得太远
Or maybe they can't get a signal on the planet.
要么就是他们在那个星球上收不到信♥号♥♥
See if you can make this thing go a little faster.
看看你能不能让这个东西跑得更快一点
Do you think I'm a fool, Major Sheppard?
你认为我是一个白♥痴♥么, Sheppard少校?
There is nowhere for you to go on this world.
在这个星球上, 你无处可去
When I feed upon you,NI will savor the taste of your defiance.
当我吃你的时候
Hey, you.
嗨, 你
Over here.
在这儿
On the ground, the radio.
在地上, 无线电
The days on this planet are long,Nbut the nights are cold.
这个星球的白天很长
Sooner or later...
迟早...
I will have you.
我会抓住你
I can't hear you threatening to suck the life outNof me till you hit the button on the radio.
想把我的生命从我的身体中吸出来?
Did you hear that?
你听到了么?
No.
没有
I thought I heard something.
我想我听到了什么
Maybe there's another one hibernating.
可能还有一个正在冬眠
No.
不是
It's been too long.
太久了
I think the major could be in trouble,Nand if he's in trouble, we're in trouble.
我想少校可能碰到了麻烦
Then go.
那就去吧
Do you think you could move?
你认为你可以动了么?
Not a chance.
不行
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪也不去
Okay.
好吧
That's okay.
没事
Go.
去吧
Rodney, just go.
Rodney, 快去吧
Save the day.
拯救这一天
What I really want to do is call him on the radio,
我真正想做的就是通过无线电呼叫他
but I'm afraid if he's hiding from the Wraith,
但是我怕他正在躲避幽灵
I might inadvertently give away his position,
我可能不经意间暴露了他的位置
and let's face it, what chance would we haveNagainst the Wraith if Sheppard can't take him out?
让我们面对现实吧
I was hoping you'd be strong that I...
我曾想你可以恢复过来, 这样我...
Oh, no.
不, 不
You've got to be kidding me.
你一定是在跟我开玩笑
I have fed upon countless thousands of humansNand lantians, even upon my own crew,
我已经吃了不计其数的人类和lantians
and I will feed upon you before this day is done.
而且我可以在今天结束之前吃掉你
Major, this is lieutenant Ford. Please respond.
少校, 我是Ford中尉
Lieutenant, I like your timing.
中尉, 你来得太及时了
Get your ass down here.
快点过来
Sir, we're still two-zero minutes away at top speed.
长官, 我们最快也要在二十分钟后才能赶到
Well, in that case, your timing sucks.NGet here as soon as you can.
好吧, 那样的话, 你们的时间不多了
You need me to get off this planet.
你需要我才能离开这个星球
I'm the only one who can fly that ship.
只有我才能开动那艘飞船
I will use your dead hands to operate its controls.
我只需要你的手来操作那些控制器就可以了
Major?
少校?
McKay!
McKay!
What do I do now?
我现在该怎么办?
Keep firing everything you've got!
一直开火, 直到打完你所有的子弹!
Okay, now what?
好了, 现在呢?
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表