and he agrees with our assessment.
他也同意我们的判断
He wouldn't do that, General.
他不会这么做的,将军
I know John Sheppard.
我很了解John Sheppard
Apparently, you don't know himNas well as you thought, Doctor.
很显然,你并不想你所想象的那样了解他,博士
Major Sheppard stated categorically
Sheppard 少校坚决同意
it's the only way to ensureNthe security of the project.
这是确保任务安全完成的唯一方法
Let's get out of here.
我们出去吧
Why?
为什么?
You want to see Earth, right? It's out there.
你想看看地面是吧,就在那儿
I thought you would want to spendNtime in your home, visit with friends.
我想你该在家住段时间,看看老朋友
There is an idea.
好主意
Hey!
嘿
You didn't really think you could passNthrough town without seeing us, did you, Shep?
你真的认为你在这个城市走一圈
So you going to invite us in or what?
你想不想让我们进来啊?
Yeah, sure. What the hell?
哦,当然了,这到底怎么了?
Hi. I'm Dex.
你好,我是Dex
What is this?
这是什么?
Is there a problem?
有没有什么问题?
Rodney, I need to talk to you.N Can it wait?
Rodney,我得和你谈谈
No. Something is very wrong here.
不行,这里始终不对劲
I've run a diagnostic on the ZPM.
我在检测ZPM
These are the results I keep getting back.
这些是我得来的实验结果
I'm not a scientist, Rodney.
Rodney,我不是科学家
Neither is anyone else, or they'd have noticedNthe laws of physics seem to have flown out the window.
没人是科学家,或者说在这儿
Maybe there's a problem with your equipment.
也许是你的设备出了问题吧
I checked. It's fine.
我检查过,没问题的
Look, if your solution doesn't work,Nit's not your fault.
这样的话,要是你没能得出正确的结果的话
We'll just have to acceptNthe fact that we can't go back.
我们只得接受我们无法回去的事实了
What?
什么?
So our boys were pinned down.
我们的人被敌人火力压住了
So hotshot takes his chopper over this bridge--
我们最终设法通过了那座桥
And we were supposed to follow him.
我们还想跟在他后面呢
Well, there's no way I'm flying a blackhawkNover a bridge with enemy tanks on it--
可那是不可能的,我当时正骑着一只鹰
Wait, with what on it?
等等,你说什么来着?
Tanks.N You're welcome.
坦克
I still love that, man.
你这家伙还真有趣
Yeah, that was, uh... priceless.
是啊,他真幽默啊
But, uh...
可是......
We got that special ops teamNout of there, didn't we, Shep?
我们最终得让队伍通过那里,对吧,Shep?
Yes, we did.
是的
I'll tell you what, that was some flying, Shep.
我跟你说吧,除非我们都长翅膀才行
Well, look who's in the pizza-delivery business.
快看,这是谁送比萨来了
No, sir.
先生
I just caught the guy on the way up.
我只是在送货的途中得知你回来了
I was just thinking about you.NWhy don't you come in?
我刚想到你
Looks like we...
看起来我们正......
Are having a party.
开着晚会
Thanks.
谢谢
I've got pizza.
我的比萨
I've been relieved of my command.
我被解职了
Oh. Well, I'm sorry to hear that.
哦,很抱歉听到你这个消息
They're going to militarize Atlantis.
他们要派军队去亚特兰蒂斯
Interesting.
真有趣
Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later.
不过这迟早会发生的
What, so you're just okay with this?
什么,你也认同他们的作法?
Elizabeth, how did you expect them to reactNwhen you told them about the Wraith?
Elizabrth,你一直对他们说什么鬼魂的事情
At the very least, I thought I'd be kept in the loop.
可是至少他们得让我参加啊
You're just being paranoid.NGo spend time with Simon.
你看来有些神经质了,干嘛不回家
Yes, he's important to you, isn't he?
是啊,他对你难道不重要吗?
Yes.
当然
I just don't remember ever telling you that.
我真的不记得曾跟你讲过他的事情
Well, how else would I have known?
哦,我怎么知道的呢?
We didn't know what to think.
我们不知道该想些什么?
I mean, this guy was supposedly
我的意思是,这些家伙
one of the most ruthless warlords in afghanistan,
可能是阿富汗最残忍♥的人
and suddenly, he just sits down at our table.
可能突然间他们还会做到我们的饭桌前
Sir, you got to hear this story--
老兄,你得听听这个故事
Yeah, I was there, Lieutenant...
中尉,当时我在场
Oh, yeah, you remember.
哦,是吗,你记得了
Turns out he just wants to practice his english.
看起来他是想好好锻炼一下自己的英语啊
Shep spent half the night talking to this guy.
Shep花了半夜和这个家伙聊天
That was funny.
真有趣
He wouldn't even let you get upNto go to the bathroom, remember?
他甚至不会让你得闲上厕所,还记得吗?
And two days later, you guys were killed outside Kabul.
两天后,你们在Kabul就战死了
Let me see if I can make you understand, okay?
让我看看是否能让你明白,好吗?
These results don't just say the ZPM won't work.
这些结果不仅仅证明了ZPM无法运作了
They say this reality isn'tNgoverned by any natural laws.
而且还证明所有的自然定律都不起作用了
It's like looking through a microscope at a cellNculture and seeing a thousand dancing hamsters!
就像通过一个显微镜去观察一个细胞
it's impossible!
这是不可能的
Rodney, you need to calm down.
Rodney,你得安静下来
No, no, what I need to do now is get very agitated,
不不不,我心里现在简直烦透了
because what I'm realizingNis that all of this is a lie.
因为我意识到这所有的一切都是假的
This... And this...
这个,这个
And this!
还有这个
What are you saying?
你说什么?
Their chopper took an RPG whenNit touched down for a medevac.
直升机当时去救你们的时候出事了
There was barely enough leftNto bring back for a military funeral.
你们不可能存活下来
What?
你说什么?
You guys have been dead for years.
你们已经死去很多年了
Don't get me wrong, it's really nice seeing you...
真的很高兴能在见到你们
And you too, Mrs. Watson.
还有你,Wstson夫人
Sir, I don't...N She was my sixth grade teacher...
先生,我不知道
And...
还有
I don't even remember your name,Nbut I remember you wouldn't even date me!
我不记得你叫什么
Shep, I think we should take you to see a doctor.
Shep,我想我们得带你去看看医生
Oh, really?
哦,是吗?
Yeah, you're acting pretty strange.
哦,你的行为真是有点怪
Oh, I'm acting strange, huh?
我的行为有点怪,嗯?
Major!
少尉!
Now, do you see what I mean?
现在,你知道我指的是什么了吧?
Okay, the Rodney McKay I know would never accept
我所认识的Rodney McKay决不会无条件同意
the militarization of AtlantisNwithout putting up a fight.
派部队去亚特兰蒂斯的
I don't think Major Sheppard would agree to it either.
我相信Sheppard少校也决不会同意这么做的
At least not without speaking to me about it first.
至少在跟我提过此事之前不会这么做的
Elizabeth, you shouldn't take it personally.
Elizabeth,你也别太认真了好不好
I mean, think of it like a blessing.
我的意思是,把它想象成一件好事
You have a life.NYou can get back to it now.
你有自己的生活
No. I'm not buying this anymore.
不,我不会就这么算了的
Who are you really?
你究竟是谁?
Who am I? What do you mean?
我是谁?你什么意思?
You shot me!
你开枪打我!
You're already dead.
你已经死了
Sir, give me the...
先生,请把枪给我
I'm beginning to have my doubtsNabout you too, Lieutenant.
中尉,现在我对你也开始怀疑你了
I wouldn't put them to a test.
我不会想当然就当然了
Now, somebody explain to meNwhat the hell is going on here.
现在,你们赶紧告诉我这儿到底
Dr. Weir.
Wire博士
Okay, no more lies.
好了,别在撒谎了
What is this?NWhat's happening to me?
这究竟是怎么回事?
There's no point in deluding you any longer.
没有必要在骗你了
Now you know.
现在你知道了
Where's Rodney?
Rodney到哪儿去了
The real Dr. McKay and the rest of his team
真正的McKay博士和他的队员们都
reside in their own illusory worlds.
生活在各自的幻想世界里
I want to see them. Please.
我想见他们,请带我去
What happened?
怎么了?
I drew you together from your fractured realities.
我把你们各自从幻想世界带回来了
No, I'm talking about the beer I had.
刚才我手里还拿着啤酒呢
Major Sheppard discovered the truth some time ago.
Sheppard少校刚才也发现了事实的真♥相♥
He did?
是吗?
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表