Well, it's worth a shot.
这值得一试
How big an area does thatNrepresent on the map.
地图上所标示的地区有多大?
Several square miles.
几平方英里
Hold on a second. It's part of their symbol.
等等 这是他们符号♥中的一部分
The mark of the 15. Yes.
15的记号♥ 是的
What?
什么?
It's a 15 line symbol. 15 lines.
这是一个15线图形 15线
Nine lines on the outside.
九条线在外面
Representing the stone carriers.
代表着九个石头的携带者
Six on the inside.
六条在里面
Representing the five protectorsNand the master handler.
代表着五个保卫者和首领
Do you know where that is?
你知道那是哪里么?
Yes, I can take you there.
是的, 我可以带你去那
Hold tight! One more second.
抓紧了! 再等一秒钟
Yes.
好的
We didn't do that.NAt least I don't think we did.
不是我们干的
Well whatever happened, it's dead.NAtlantis, we have a kill.
不管发生了什么, 它已经死了
Good news Jumper 2. Now head on home.
这是个好消息, 飞船2号♥
Someone give me a knife.
给我一把小刀
You all have guns. Someone give me a knife.
你们都有枪呢
Go ahead.
去吧
Rodney!
Rodney!
It's not a map to whereNthe centre stone is,
这个地图并不是在告诉我们
it is where the centre stone is. Look.
那块中心石头实际上就在这里
We have all the pieces.
我们已经找全了
Congratulations Dr McKay. You may live yet.
恭喜你, McKay博士
This is pointless.NNo trap doors or hidden passageways.
没指望了
There may be more thanNone way in here Major.
也许这里不只一个出口, 少校
When you're trying to hide a chamber,Nyou don't think much of entrances
当你试图隐藏一个密室时
and exits all over the damn place.
设置多个走道和出口
You'd rather just sit hereNand wait for them to come back?
你情愿就坐在那里
What have you gotNthat we can use?
你们有什么可以派得上用场的东西?
I got a couple of MRE's, some ammo,Nsome med supplies.
我有两块干粮, 一些弹♥药♥,
That's a start.
这还可以
I've got a couple of flash bangs.NI think that's about it though.
我有两个闪光弹
Flash bangs?
闪光弹?
Well, kind of like, grenades.NPull the pin, depress the trigger.
是的, 有点像手榴弹
Once you let the spoon pop,Nyou've got about 1.5 seconds,
一旦你激发引信 大概1.5秒之后
before the room's filled withN2.4 million candle power,
整个房♥间就会充满
and a bang that's rated at 175 decibels.
它同时还会发出
Stun anyone with their eyes and ears open,Nfor about ten seconds.
可以让没有保护好眼睛和耳朵的人
What are you doing?NYou gonna dig us out of here?
你在做什么?
Something like that.NCome over here and give me a hand.
差不多吧
Hey, you want Sora back?NIs that what this is all about?
嘿, 你还想要Sora回去么?
Sora knew what she was doing,Nmoreso than most of the men.
Sora知道她在做什么
Besides, the Genii do not makeNdeals with terrorists.
而且, Genii从来不跟恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Terrorists? You attacked us!
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥? 是你袭击我们!
After you ambushed us on our own world.
那也是在你们先到我们的星球上
This is crazy.
这真是太疯狂了
We're both just trying to protectNour people.
我们大家都是想保护自己的人♥民♥
That is correct.NBut if making your people a target,
很对
buys my people more time,Nit will have been worth it.
可以为我的人♥民♥赢得更多的时间的话
Listen....
听着....
I don't wanna discuss itNany further Doctor!
我不想再跟你争论这个了, 博士!
Find the ZPM and you canNall return to Atlantis.
找到ZPM, 然后你们就都可以
Fail and the deal's off.
如果失败了 协议就自动终止
So what happened out there?
到底发生了什么?
As soon as we had a clean shot,Nit self destructed.
正当我们可以射击的时候
Why?
为什么?
Ma'am. I have no idea.NI don't think it came here to fight.
女士, 我不知道
It didn't seem that interested in the jumpers,
它看起来对我们的飞船也没有兴趣
except for when we were blockingNit's way to the city.
除非我们挡住了它飞向城市的路时
Darts are not long range fighters.
幽灵的这种飞船并不是
The fact it came so far alone.NIt was a scout.
事实上它这么远只身前来
Well why would it self destruct?NScouts are mean't to relay information.
那它为什么要自毁呢?
But it did relay information.
它确实传送了信息
Look, just before it exploded,Nthe Dart was transmitting data.
看, 就在它爆♥炸♥之前
I don't suppose you could....
我想你不能....
Not any time soon, at least.
至少现在不行
Can we determine where it was sending it?
我们可以判断信息是发往哪里么?
I could direct long range sensors to that area.NGive me a couple of hours?
我可以引导远程探测器指向那块区域
I just assumed that we'd placeNthe stones on the pedestal,
我想我们应该把石头放在基座上
have someone put their hands
然后让人把手掌
on the palm prints and hopefullyNwe'd get the ZPM.
放在这个掌印上
The question is,Nwhat order do we put the stones in?
现在的问题是, 我们应该按照
I think it's pretty straight forward.
我认为直接依次摆放即可
Well, nothing's been straightforward yet!NWhat makes you think this would be?
现在没有什么是很直接的!
The last stone is the only one with groovesNthat match the centre position.
只有最后一块石头上的凹槽
So?
然后呢?
So it fits snugly into place.NComplete the pattern and get the ZPM.
然后它就可以顺顺贴贴的放在那个位置
Why would they continue to playNgames at this point?
都到这个地步了
I really don't think you understandNhow these people thought.
我想你并没有真正理解
McKay, stop stalling.
McKay, 不要拖延时间了
I'm not stalling, I just think we needNto consider the fact....
我并不是拖延时间, 我只是认为
Prenos, arrange the stones and retrieveNthe ZPM please.
Prenos, 请你过去摆好石头
McKay!
McKay!
What do you want me to do?
你要我做什么?
What's this?
这是什么?
He's dead.
他死了
You knew this would happen.
你知道这会发生的
Yes, yes I did.
是的, 是的我知道
In fact, I was in the middleNof telling you as much,
事实上, 我正要跟你说
when you ordered him to activateNthe pedestal.
正在这时你却让他去激活基座
Look, you killed him, not me.
是你杀了他, 不是我
What's the correct order of the stones?
这些石头的正确顺序到底是什么?
I'm not sure yet.
现在我也不知道
Well you'll have four chances to get it right.
好吧, 你现在有四次尝试的机会
You go first.
你先去
Any time you wanna start....
一旦你想开始....
I'm thinking. I'm thinking.
我在想, 我在想...
Right, we tried one to nine.
好吧, 我们试了从一到九
Thankyou, yes.
谢谢, 是的
How about nine to one?
那试试从九到一如何?
Possibly, look Prenos was right.
也许, Prenos是对的
The centre stone is the onlyNone that locks into place.
中心石头是唯一那个可以
All the others must move around it.
所有其它的必须已到周围去
I'm just trying to thinkNof a combination
我在想一种组合
that makes sense withNfive in the middle.
可以让五处于中间
Fifteen. It's gotta have somethingNto do with 15, or 9 or 5.
十五 一定是跟15, 9或者5有关
Shut up, please. I'm trying to think.
别说了, 求求你
I'm not gonna shut up Rodney,Nmy life's at stake.
我不会住嘴的, Rodney
Exactly. So simmer down and let me save it!
很对, 既然这样就请安静一下
Ever heard the term,Ntwo heads are better than one?
听过这种说法么?
It's a common misconception.
这是公众的误解
Give me the gun and I'll shoot him myself!
给我一把枪, 我想自杀!
This is taking too long. Choose and go.
你们花的时间已经太多了
What, you got somewhere you gotta be?
怎么, 你急着去投胎?
Choose and go!
做出选择然后开始!
I got nothing.
我没有主意
Thanks for the pep talk.
谢谢你鼓舞人心的话
Nine to one, that's all I can think of.
从九到一, 我能想到的只有这个
Ok, step back.
好吧, 退后
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm not dead yet.
我还没有死
Yeah. Sorry.
是的, 抱歉
Major. Now!
少校, 开始吧!
I got it!
我知道了!
What?
什么?
The brotherhood of 15.
15人组成的brotherhood
The numbers 1-9 can be putNin a three by three grid,
数字1到9可以被放在一个
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表