Dr. Heightmeyer?
Heightmeyer医生?
Teyla. Come in.
Teyla 请进
I'm sorry to bother you.
很抱歉打扰你了
Is it all right if I...N Of course.
我可不可以...
Please, have a seat.
请坐吧
I guess I'm not really sureNhow this is supposed to work.
我并不是十分清楚这是如何工作的
Just relax.
没事, 放松
Tell me whatever's on your mind.
告诉我你脑袋中所想的东西
I have been having bad dreams.
我作过一些很恐怖的梦
I feel...
我感觉...
Everyone on this base is probably afraid.
在这个基地中的每个人可能都会觉得害怕
I do not know why I'm bothering you...N Have you always been able to sense the Wraith?
我不知道我为什么到这里来打扰你...
Yes. Since I can remember.
是的, 自从我记事开始
Well, what does it feel like?
这种感觉像是什么?
It feels like a deep cold that comes from within.
感觉就像来自身体内部的一股很深的寒意
I first felt it when I was a girl.
我第一次有这个感觉的时候
I could not breathe, and I did not know why,Nand then we heard the darts.
我无法呼吸, 然后不知道为什么
Do you feel that way now?
你现在也是这样的感觉么?
I have had a knot inside me for some time now.
我感觉我的心中有个结
As I understand, though,Ntheir ships are still a great distance from Atlantis.
据我所知, 它们的飞船
Can you really sense them from so far away?
你真的能够从这么远的地方感觉到它们?
This feeling is a little different than in the past.
这种感觉跟过去有一点不同
Perhaps it is because it is always there now.
也许是因为它一直在那里
I am getting used to it.
我已经习惯了
Never before in my lifetimeNhave so many Wraith been awake.
在我的一生中
Do many of your people have this ability?
你的人♥民♥当中, 很多人都有这个能力么?
Some.
有些人有
Among those few, some canNsense the Wraith stronger than others.
在这些人当中
I have always been amongNthe first to know they are coming.
我总是第一个知道它们要来的人
That makes you special.
这让你很特别
How does that make you feel?
这会让你有什么感觉?
I do not know.NI suppose I have not given it much thought.
我不知道
Why not?
为什么不呢?
Why do some people have blue eyes and others brown?
为什么有些人的眼睛是蓝色
Tell me about your nightmares.
跟我讲讲你的噩梦
It was me.
它就是我
You were standing over yourself?
你站在你自己的身边?
It was me... but it was not me.
它就是我... 不过它又不是我
I was a Wraith.
我是一个幽灵
The truth is, people waste a lot ofNtime trying to interpret their dreams.
事实上, 人们浪费了大量的时间
They're really just another wayNour brain thinks when we're asleep.
它们其实只是在我们睡觉时
There are no hidden meanings.
并没有什么隐藏的含意
In fact, we tend to forgetNmost everything we dream about.
实际上, 我们总是倾向于忘记
Our conscious mind is capableNof deciding what's most important to us.
我们有意识的大脑能够判断
Well, the fact that, on some level,NI see myself as a Wraith is very disturbing to me.
可是实际上, 在某种程度上,
I think this special ability you have,Nthis talent for sensing the Wraith,
我认为你所具有的这种特殊能力,
connects you to them in your mind,Nmaybe in a way you would like to deny.
在你的意识中将你和它们联♥系♥起来,
You said you hadn't really given it much thoughtNin the past. I don't think that's true.
你说在过去从来没有真正的考虑这个问题
What am I supposed to do? I cannot change it.
那我应该怎么做? 我又不能改变它
Probably not, but the unknown frightens us.
也许是不行, 不过我们所害怕的
We all like to feel in control, even though most of theNtime our power over most things is just an illusion,
我们都愿意感觉一切都在控制之中
but I find the more we know about something, the moreNwe can convince ourselves we are in control of it.
不过我发现我们对某样东西了解得越多
I ran every test I could on all of you from the get-go.
我已经对你进行了我所能够采取的每项测试
Physiologically, you andNyour people are the same as we are.
从生理学上讲, 你和你的人♥民♥
I have no explanation for anyNof your special super powers.
我无法解释你所具有的那些超能力
I only have one.
我只有一个
I've seen you fight, my dear.
我看到过你战斗
I have previously traced this ability as somethingNthat is passed on through family lineage.
我过去曾经认为这种能力是
Does that not make it biological?
你说这不是生物学上的?
It would seem so, but without genetic samplesNfrom everyone in your family tree,
看起来应该是, 不过没有你的族谱中
I would have little to no chance of identifying the specificNcharacteristic that causes the anatomical response.
我也无法标示出
It'd be difficult.
这非常困难
Any chance you would have timeNto fly me over to the mainland?
那如果你和我一同飞到大♥陆♥中去,
If you're willing to take your life into your own hands.
如果你想将你的生命掌握在你自己手中
I'd love a break.
我很乐意
You've changed, Teyla.
你变了, Teyla
My hair is shorter.
我的头发变短了
It's more than your hair, dear.
不止是你的头发, 亲爱的
I can still see the little girlNwho used to paint me beautiful pictures
我仍然还可以看到那个
while she sang the songs of the Ancients.
那个唱着古人歌♥曲的小女孩
I have not been that girl in a long time, Charin.
我早就已经不是那个小女孩了, Charin
No, but even Teyla, leader of the Athosians, alwaysNfound the time to come and visit with poor, old Charin.
不, 即便是Teyla, Athosian人的领袖,
I have missed your tuttleroot soup.
我很想念你做的tuttleroot汤
But I suspect it's more than my soupNthat has brought you here.
不过我想并不只是我的汤
You've come to pluck me from my tentNand take me to yet another world.
你来这里是要把我拉出我的帐篷
Not yet, but it seems we may haveNto evacuate again soon, at least temporarily.
现在不是, 不过看起来我们可能不得不
Did you allow yourself to expect differently?
假如实现不了, 你会答应么?
I still believe that we canNone day be free of the Wraith.
我仍然相信终究有一天
You can save such stories for thoseNwhose bones aren't failing them.
你可以为那些英勇献出自己生命的人
Charin...
Charin...
do you know why I can sense the Wraith coming?
你知道为什么我会感觉到幽灵即将到来?
You were born to it.
你生来就是如此
There have been a few in every generation.
在每一代人中, 总有几个人具有这个能力
I know, but has no one everNwondered how that is possible?
我知道, 不过从来都没有人想过
Some believe it was a gift from the ancestors.
有些人认为这是祖先们所传下来的天赋
And you?
你呢?
Your father asked me not to tell you.
你父亲让我不要告诉你
My father is not here anymore.
我父亲已经不在了
No other living AthosianNknows of this, for good reason.
不能让其他活着的Athosian人知道
Please.
求你了
Tell me anyway.
无论如何告诉我吧
My grandfather used to tell a story...
我的祖父曾经告诉我一个故事...
no one has ever heard the like, before or since...
从来没有人听过的...
about the few who once returned.
关于少数被送回来的人
Returned?
被送回的?
There was a planet...
有一个星球...
as was expected, every so often, the Wraith came,
就跟我们所想到的一样
villagers were taken, but there,Non this particular planet,
村民被掠走, 不过那里
on several occasions, the taken came back.
有几次, 被掠走的人又回来了
Some believed that the ancestorsNhad returned their loved ones to them,
有些人认为祖先们
that they had been blessed with a giftNthat made them unwanted by the Wraith.
那种可以免受幽灵迫♥害♥的天赋
Others even told tales of how the takenNhad somehow vanquished the Wraith,
还有人甚至还讲述了一些故事
but soon, the taken began to be feared.
不过不久之后, 被掠走的人就开始感到害怕
Why?
为什么?
They spoke of hearing voices.
他们说听到了一些声音
Many began to behave strangely.
很多人开始行为古怪
Some became violent, even murderous.
有些人变得非常暴♥力♥, 甚至杀人
Well, it doesn't sound likeNthe Ancients were responsible for that.
听起来好像
No.
不是
The villagers turned on the taken. It was a massacre.
村民们开始转向那些被掠走的人
All but a few were killed.
除了极少数, 大部分人都被杀死了
The rest were ostracized, sent away.
剩下的人被放逐了
After that, no others that were takenNfrom that village ever returned again,
从那里后, 那个村子被掠走的人
but those few who survived, they are the onesNwho Charin believes passed on the gift.
不过那些活下来的, 他们就是那些
And one of the taken that survived was...N My lineage.
而有一个被掠走又活下来的人就是...
I have the address to the planet where this happened.
我有发生这件事的星球的地址
Charin says the village is long gone.
Charin说那个村子早就不复存在了
All that is left are ruins,Nbut still, I wish to go there.
剩下的只有废墟
Now?
现在?
I believe this must be coming to light now for a reason.
我认为发生这一切的原因
Maybe we can find evidence of what really happened.
也许我们可以发现真正所发生事情的证据
Look, Teyla, there are a lotNof things that we need to get done.
听着, Teyla, 我们还有很多事情要去做
Maybe there is a way to fightNthe Wraith that we have yet to discover.
也许这可以帮我们找到一个
Perhaps my ancestors were simply not enlightenedNenough to recognize their gift for what it was.
或许我的祖先并没有达到足够的认知水平
Doesn't hurt to take a look around.
去看看没有什么大不了的
Sir, there's nothing here.N I know.
长官, 这儿什么都没有
Well, it's dark. Shouldn't we be getting back?N Give her a minute.
天黑了, 我们是不是该回去了?
Sir...
长官...
Ford, I need her to putNthis behind her, get some sleep.
Ford, 我需要她能够摆脱这一切
We all do so, whatever it takes.
我们大家这样做, 不管会发生什么
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表