Go.NWe'll meet you back at the ship.
走,我们飞船上见
This is it.
就是这儿了
But the ship's plans I memorized did notNinclude the details on how to operate this door.
但我记得计划里没有
If we try to blow this door,Nit's going to make too much noise.
如果试图冲破这扇门
So find another way.NOkay.
所以另寻他法
Can I get some light here?
给点亮光
Beautiful.
漂亮
Please... help me.
求求你……救救我
We're going to get you out.
我们会救你出来
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
We cannot free him. We can save none of them.N What?
我们不能放了他,我们一个都不能放
Please help...
求求你……
You would leave him here to die?
你要把他们留在这里等死?
Listen, the Wraith must not know we were ever here.
听着,不能让幽灵知道我们来过
I said no.
我说不行
McKay, we don't have..
McKay,我们没有……
Look, I don't even know if this is going to...
我不知道这是否……
Work.
有用
Bingo.
瞧
All right.
好了
I'll cover your six. Go.
我帮你放风,去吧
If you free him, they will know he was taken.
如果你把他放了,他们会知道的
You are not the man I believed you to be.
我简直不敢相信你是这样一个人
This ship is closest to our world.
这艘飞船离我们的星球最近
The Genii will be the first to die if they awaken.
如果幽灵醒来,第一个死的是Genii人
Help me!
救救我!
I said leave him.
我说了离他远点
No!
不!
Be silent!
安静!
Major, we have been discovered.
少校,我们被发现了
We've got to get out of here.
我们该走了
We've got it.
搞定了
Wraith guards.
幽灵护卫
Hurry. More are coming.
快,后面更多
Where's Tyrus?
Tyrus呢?
He was struck by a Wraith weapon.
他被幽灵武器击中了
He may have only been stunned.
他也许只是昏迷了
By now, the Wraith will be upon him.
现在他一定已经被幽灵抓住了
Go. Go!
走,走!
All right, hang on.
好吧,别急
Where is my father?
我爸爸呢?
He did not survive.
他没能回来
How?
怎么回事?
What happened?
发生什么了?
I think we should find out.
我想我们该查查
Take aim.
瞄准
Cowen...NI thought we were just learning how to get along.
Cowen...我以为我们
She killed tyrus.
她杀了Tyrus
No.
没有
By leaving him to die, you may justNas well have killed him yourself.
你把他留下送死,当时你很可能已经
He shot the man we tried to save.
他把我要救的人打死了
It was a mistake to try and save anyone.
尝试去救人是一个错误
It jeopardized the mission.
这使我们的行动遇到了危险
We will keep this intelligence information...
我们会留下这些智能信息
You're the one making a mistake.
你才是制♥造♥错误的那个人
And your ship, and whatever quantities of C-4Nyou have in your possession.
你的飞船,以及无论你们拥有多少C-4
That is all you ever intended, to use us.
这就是你们算计好的
And for your efforts, I will spare your lives.
为了感谢你们,我们会留你们一命
How generous of you.
多慷慨啊
I guess the tava beans are off the table.
我想塔瓦豆已经掉下桌子了
Your weapons.
放下你们的武器
No.
不
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
We have the advantage, Major.
我们的人多,少校
Yeah.
是啊
This is what your father died for?
你♥爸♥爸的死就是为了这个?
In the name of people who would lie andNsteal from those they would call friends?
为了那些可以把朋友拿来出♥卖♥♥♥以及
Well, I lied too.
我也撒谎了
Jumpers two and three, execute.
探险者2号♥和3号♥,执行命令
You didn't really think we had one ship, did you?
你们不会真的认为我们只有一艘飞船吧,啊?
Tell your people to get back and nobody gets hurt.
让你们的人回去,大家互不伤害
Jumper two, prepare to fire on my mark.
探险者二号♥,听我的号♥令准备开火
Wait.
等等
Do you promise to leave?
你们保证离开?
Well, that's the plan.
是啊,那是计划
I guess we'll have to go somewhere elseNto find our tava beans, but...
我想我们该到其他地方找我们的
I think it's only fair we end up with something.
我想我们该做个了结才算公平
You do not want to make an enemy of the Genii.
你们不该和Genii人为敌的
Well, you know what?
你知道吗?
Same here.
我们也是
Major, I thought you might like to see this.
少校,我猜你也许想看看这个
A lot of the information we downloadedNfrom the data storage device was encrypted,
我们从数据存储器上下载的许多数据
so we're still working on that.
所以我们仍然在破解它
Yeah, I didn't think it would be easy.
嗯,我知道这不容易
But we were able to ascertainNthe existence of 21 Wraith hive ships
但我们可以确定21艘幽灵飞船的存在
just in our quadrant of the Pegasus galaxy alone.
单单在我们所处的飞马星系的这四分之一
21?
21艘?
And there are indications ofNfar more elsewhere in Pegasus.
而且有暗示说在飞马的
Well, how many more?
那到底有多少?
Well, there's no way of knowing for sure.
没办法知道确切的数字
Perhaps 60... Or more.
也许60艘,或更多
That's a lot of ships.
那挺多呀
Some of them already appear to be on the move.
有些似乎已经开始行动了
Toward us?
朝我们来的?
That's the part we're still working on.
我们正研究到这部分
So even if were to have helpedNthe Genii build nuclear warheads...
所以即使我们帮助Genii人建立了
We only could have nukedNa handful of them simultaneously.
我们也只能同时用
Exactly.
没错
There's far too many Wraith shipsNfor a coordinated attack.
对于联合攻击
The Genii plan never would have worked,Nwith or without our help.
Genii人的计划注定要失败的
I'll see what else I can find.
我看看还有什么
Thank you, Peter.
谢谢,Peter
You might be happy to know sergeant Bates was able toNbroker a small trade agreement for food while you were gone.
你也许乐意在你们走后听到Bates军士
Oh, he did, did he?
是吗,他谈成了?
Yes, he did, but it's not a competition.
没错,谈成了,但这不是和你们比赛
So who are these people?
对方是什么样的人?
They're traders.
他们是商人
They call themselves Manarians.
他们自称为Manarian人
I'm sorry you weren't able to findNthe allies you're looking for, John.
John,我很抱歉你没有找到
Well, we gathered some valuable intel.NThat's something.
但我们得到了一些有用的信息
You're trying to convince me this is good news?
你是想让我认为你这次行动成功了吗?
I much prefer to know whatNwe're up against than not.
我宁愿我们提前知道面临什么
60 ships...NOr more.
60艘飞船……或许更多
I just hope they don't all come at once.
我现在只希望他们不要同时来
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表