Then they need us.
他们需要我们
Take a look at this.
看看这个
Six naquadah-enhanced nuclearNwarheads,
六个naquadah增强型的核弹头
1,200 megatons a piece.
每颗120亿吨♥的当量
They emit almost zero E.M. andNare otherwise invisible to radar.
它们是几乎所有地雷工程师的结晶
Once deployed, they willNdetonate by proximity fuse.
一旦被部署, 它们将会被近炸引信引爆
Space mines?
太空地雷?
That's right.
是的. 我们可以利用隐身的小飞船
We'll use jumpers in stealth mode to place themNin a pattern between the armada and Atlantis.
把它们放置在舰队和亚特兰蒂斯之间
Major, we were hoping you could help us with that.
少校, 我们希望
Yes, but I recommend keeping a couple in reserve.
好的, 不过我建议留下两个备用
Negative. We'll only get one shot at this.
不行, 我们准备一次就搞定
We'll have to consider the possibility...
我们必须考虑到这种可能性...
Four of my men are pilots.
我的人中有四个是飞行员
Beckett is giving them the gene inoculation right now.
Beckett正在对他们进行基因植入
Assuming it takes, you willNfamiliarize them with the jumpers,
在这完成之后, 你要带他们去熟悉飞船
and they will become our fighter screen.
他们将会成为我们的战斗机掩护分队
Along with me.
同我一起
I have another job for you.
我有另外一个任务给你
I understand that this base isNequipped with a chair weapons platform,
我知道这个基地装备有一个
like the one we found in Antarctica.
类似于我们在南极洲找到的那个
Yes, but we have no way of powering it. We do now.
是的, 不过我们没办法为它提供足够的能量
We brought a mark II naquadah generator.
我们知道, 我们带来了一个
We found a way to increaseNthe power output by 600%.
我们找到办法可以将
It won't last nearly as long,
这不是永久的
but it shouldNpower the chair for as long as we need it to.
不过应该可以在我们需要的时候
This is beginning to sound like a plan.
这听起来像是一个筹划已久的计划
We know this is a long shot,
我们知道这是一个艰巨的任务
but like I said,
不过正如我所说
all we have to do is hold out until the Daedalus gets here,
我们所需要做的就是坚持住
then we can use the ZPM to power the city shield.
然后我们就可以用ZPM
Any questions?
还有什么问题么?
All right, then.
好吧
Now that Dr. Weir has been informed ofNour plans, I would greatly appreciate it
现在Weir博士已经被告知了所有的计划
if you'd execute my order
如果你们执行我的命令
and contact the alpha site.
我将会非常感谢
Yes, sir.
遵命, 长官
And Major.
还有, 少校!
This is last time I give you an order twice.
这是我最后一次向你重复我的命令
Understood.
明白
You must be Teyla.
你一定是Teyla了
And you are Colonel Everett.
你一定是Everett上校
Major Sheppard spoke very highly of you in his report.
Sheppard少校在他的报告中
Of course, a more recent reportNhas me a little concerned.
当然, 最近的报告让我有一点关注
You think I may once again fallNunder the influence of the Wraith?
你认为我可以再一次陷入
Major Sheppard assures me that won't happen,Nbut I do need you to stay out of the way.
Sheppard少校向我保证, 这不会再发生了
Do you not need every ableNbody to help defend Atlantis?
你不是需要每个有能力的人
I think we can handle it.
我认为我们就可以应付
He's not even trying.
他根本就没有试
We've tried this a dozen times.
我们已经试了几十次了
But never with this power source.
当时不是用的这个能源
I'm serious. Major Sheppard's your man.
我是认真的! Sheppard少校是你要找的人
Of course he is, but he's training pilotsNand deploying space mines right now,
他当然是, 不过他在训练飞行员
so we're stuck with you.
所以我们就要缠住你
Now, listen to me very carefully,Ndo exactly what I tell you to do,
现在, 仔细听我说
and hopefully no one will get hurt.
完全按照我所说的去做
Rodney, there must be someone else.
Rodney, 一定还有其他人
Concentrate on powering up the chair.
集中精力, 想着让椅子启动
Nothing else, nothing more, nothing but.
排除其他一切杂念
Don't start thinking...
不要想着...
don't tell me what not to start thinkingNabout, or I'll start thinking about it.
不要跟我说那些, 不要开始想
Please power it up.
请把它启动
Good. Good... good.
好, 好, 好
And... oh, no.
噢, 不
What? Did I do something wrong?
什么? 我做错什么了?
So... see? Nothing to worry about.
完了吧? 没什么可担心的
Get him out of the chair.
让他从椅子上下来
Excuse me. I've hooked up the generator, andNthe chair platform is operational.
抱歉, 我已经接上了那个发电机
That's good news.
这是个好消息!
Not so much.
并不完全是
Why? What's wrong?
为什么, 有什么问题?
We're down to just a few dozen drones.
椅子只有为数不多的飞弹了
And you're just finding this out now?
你直到现在才发现这个?
There was no way of determiningNthat until the chair was initialized,
在椅子初始化之前, 没有办法知道这个
and that was only possibleNonce the mark II was tied in.
所以只有在二号♥发电机接上后
The chair in Antarctica controlledNthousands of the damn things.
在南极洲的椅子控制了
Yes. I know.
是的, 我知道!
They were probably used defending Atlantis theNfirst time the Wraith attacked the Ancients.
它们可能在古人第一次防御幽灵进攻
Even a few dozen will help usNkeep them at bay for a while.
即使只有几十个也能帮我们
What is it?
怎么了?
We have incoming. I don't know where they came from.
有入侵者
They just appeared all of a sudden.
它们是突然出现的
What's going on?
怎么了?
We've just detected a wave ofNobjects approaching the planet.
我们刚刚探测到有一波目标
How many?
有多少?
A hundred plus.
几百个
How come they weren't detectedNby the long-range sensors?
它们为什么没有被远程探测器检测到?
Because they're rocks...
因为它们是石头!
asteroids.
小行星!
The Wraith must have harvested themNfrom this system's asteroid belt
幽灵一定是从小行星带捕获它们
and accelerated them towardsNus from a safe distance.
然后在安全的距离之外
The mainframe's taken this longNto determine they were a threat.
主机花了很长时间才判断出
Can they do much damage?
它们可以造成很大的破坏么?
Oh, yeah, even if most of themNburn off in the atmosphere,
大部分会在大气层中烧掉
but that's not why they're doing it.
不过这肯定不是它们的目的
They're headed toward the mines.
它们正冲着地雷而去
Well, can they be deactivated?
它们可以被关掉么?
No.
不行!
Well...
好了
that's that.
这下好了
Your mines made one hell of a bang, Colonel.
你的地雷炸得可真响啊, 上校
I'm sure the Wraiths' ears are ringing.
我相信幽灵的耳朵还在嗡嗡响呢
What's the status of the hive ships?
怎么看不见母船的状态了?
There's no way of knowing.
没办法知道了
The mine detonations mustNhave overloaded the sensors.
地雷的爆♥炸♥一定是让探测器过载了
How long till they're back up?
后备探测器要多久才能工作?
There's a lot of residual radiation.
那里有太多的残余辐射了
It'll keep us blind for hours.
我们在几小时之内将什么都看不到
Yeah, well, they're still out there, andNwe just lost our primary line of defense.
是的, 它们还在那里
You wanted to see me, Colonel?
你想见我, 上校?
I was told I could learn a lot aboutNthe history of Atlantis in this room.
我被告知可以在这个房♥间里
We haven't used it much becauseNof the power requirements.
我们并没有怎么用它
Still, I would like to see for myself
不过, 我还是想亲自看看
how the Ancients lost the first time,
古人第一次是怎么失败的
try to avoid their mistakes.
这样可以尽量避免它们所犯的的错误
Yes, sir, we could do that.
是的, 长官
This is the status of the Pegasus galaxy
这是飞马星系的状态
before the Ancients encountered the Wraith.
在古人遭遇到幽灵之前
The blue stars represent systems eitherNinhabited by or protected by the Ancients.
蓝色的代表有古人居住
Then...
然后...
this is how it looked afterNthey fought for almost a hundred years.
这是他们战斗了大概一百年后的样子
Until Atlantis was all that was left?
所有这些当中, 只剩下亚特兰蒂斯了
Yes, sir.
是的
That's when the siege began.
这就是围攻开始的时候
For several more years, the AtlantiansNwere able to hold off their attackers,
在接下来的几年中
relying on the city's shield and superior weaponry,
依靠城市的防护罩和更先进的武器系统
including the weapons satellite system.
包括卫星武器系统
No matter how many Wraith ships They could win almost every battle,
但是不管摧毁了多少艘幽灵的飞船
They could win almost every battle,
它们可以打赢每一场战斗
but they saw no way to win the war. So... they submerged the city... and left.
但是他们发觉无法赢得这场战争 于是, 他们沉下城市然后离开了
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表