We are happy to trade with youNfor a share of our crops...
很高兴可以用我们的粮食跟你们交换...
But this.
但是这个.
I know it's a lot to ask, but... I'm asking.
我知道这个要求过分了点...但是,求您了.
What do you offer in return?
那么你怎么回报我们?
I guess we'd owe you one.
我们欠您一次人情.
One what?
一个什么?
A favor.
一个要求.
Look, we're in trouble.
看,我们现在有麻烦.
If you're our friend, you'll help.
如果你是我们的朋友,那么请帮助我们.
If not, tell me now so I can ask somebody else.
如果不是,那么现在告诉我,我会去找其他人.
But who else would take in so many?
但是还有谁会接受这么多人?
I want something of value in return.
我希望得到一些有价值的回报.
Oh, you do, do you?
哦,当然,不是么?
You know, we can go find any uninhabited planet.
你知道的,我们可以去找没有人住的星球.
They're usually uninhabited for good reason, Major,
它们都有不适合居住的理由,少校,
and you know that as well as I do,Nor you would not be here.
这点你和我一样清楚,
Still, I'm sure you could findNanother world to take you in...
当然,你也可以找到其他的星球接受你们...
You're just so short on time.
但是你们没有时间了.
One day you're going to run across a problem
如果有天你碰到困难
and you're going to need our help.
你也会需要我们的帮助.
Isn't that right, Lieutenant?
不是么,中尉?
Yes, sir.
是的,长官.
We've got lots of shipsNand weapons we can... help with.
我们需要很多飞船和武器.
You're telling me we can either be your friends or...
你在说我们要不是朋友要不...
I much prefer friends.
我比较喜欢朋友.
That is of value to me.
这个对我比较有价值.
One night, two tops.
一晚上,两个最好的.
We'll bring our own blankets.
我们会自己带毯子的.
Very well.
很好.
You may send your people.
你们可以运送你们的人来了.
This won't be forgotten.
不会忘记的.
We'll go back and tell everybody the good news.
我们马上回去告诉所有人这个好消息.
I'll send word once we know more.
要是有什么新消息我们会马上告诉你的.
I look forward to it.
我等着.
No, no, no, no, no,
不,不,不,不,不,
I've already thought of that.N He may be onto something.
我已经想到了.
I've already thought of it! It doesn't...
我想到了,他不是...
Yes, the naquadah generators
是的,这个naquadah能量发生器
could be used to power select sections of the city,
可以给城市里选定的区域提供能量,
but when you subtract the areas that needNto be secured just to protect themselves,
但是,当你为了保护他们,而将他们从需要被保护的区域中减去的话.
it doesn't leave much power to shield anything else
剩下的能量,什么也保护不了
and the city breaks apartNbecause of the tidal stresses.
这座城市会因为潮汐的力量而分开.
Well, we could relocate some of them,Nput them closer together.
我们可以将他们重新组合,
You're right.NIf only we had a magical tool to slow down time.
没错,如果我们有奇妙的可以让减慢时间速度的工具.
I foolishly left mine on earth.NDid you bring yours?
我傻傻的把那个留在地球上了,你带了你的么?
You know...
你知道...
You're not pleasant when you're like this, McKay.
你这个样子让人不舒服, McKay.
I'm always like this.N My point exactly.
我一直是这样的.
Well, I've got a green lightNfrom Smeadon and the Manarians.
Smeadon和Manarians同意接受我们了.
I'm not sure how pleased he'll beNif we get stuck there, though.
但是我们要是一直不走,就不知道他们会怎样了.
That's not going to happen, right?
不会发生这种事情的,不是么?
Of course it's not.NWe can always gate off to another planet.
当然不会.
Comforting. Thank you.
令人安慰. 谢谢.
Are we sure there's no partNof the mainland we could go to?
你确定大♥陆♥上没有其他地方可去了么?
Everywhere that we have exploredNis in the path of the storm.
在飓风来的路上我们探索了每个角落.
My people are evacuating even now.
尽管如此,我们的人已经开始撤退了.
Still, Ford's right.
还是Ford对.
The mainland is the size of North America.
大♥陆♥只有北美这么大.
You're telling meNthe entire continent is going to get hit?
你的意思是整块大♥陆♥都会遭到飓风的侵袭?
I'd rather not owe Smeadon any favors.
我轻易不欠Smeadon一个人情.
If we lose Atlantis, we'll be stuckNon the mainland without any access to the Stargate.
如果我们失去了Atlantis,我们就只能待在大♥陆♥上,无法进入星际之门.
McKay will come up with something.
McKay会想到办法的.
I will try, but despite whatNyou all may think, I am not Superman.
我会努力想的,但我也不是超人啊.
Was anyone seriously thinking that?
还有人也这么认为么?
No, sir.
不,长官.
Never.
不.
Fine.
好的.
My point is the storm will affect over 70%Nof the mainland, and Atlantis isn't safe either.
我的观点是飓风会侵袭大♥陆♥70%的区域
If you want everyone to live, you gate them off-world.
如果你不想有人伤亡,那就得把他们弄出去.
Relay station two, prepare receive transmission.
2号♥中转站, 准备接受发送.
R.S.2 awaiting transmission. Over.
R.S.2 准备发送. 完毕.
I need you to relay a message to Cowen, of the Genii.
我需要你给Genii的Cowen传个消息.
Tell him we have something to trade.
跟他说我们有个交易.
This could be going faster.
应该更快.
Our people are hunters, Lieutenant.
我们的人是猎人, 中尉.
Many are returning from great distances.
很多人从很远的地方赶来.
Others do not want to leave the settlement.
还有人不愿意离开.
They know how serious this is.
他们知道这会有多严重.
Even I would have a hard time believingNin the strength of this coming storm
就算是我也很难相信这个飓风会有多可怕
if I did not see it from space.
如果不是在太空中亲眼见到.
Yeah, well, do what you can to speed things up.
好吧,想办法让他们快点.
In the Czech RepublicNwe don't have to deal with hurricanes.
在Czech Republic
We don't get that many in Canada either...
在加拿大我们也不会常遇上这个...
Once something called "Hazel."
曾经有个叫做"Hazel."的
Hazel?
Hazel?
Forty years ago.N That's interesting.
40年前.
Not really.
也不是啦.
No, not really.
不,不是这样的.
I was once almost struck by lightning.
我有一次差点被闪电击中.
Lightning?
闪电?
What is the one thing keeping us from having a shield?
我们无法得到防御系统的一个阻碍是什么?
That would...N Power.
是...
And what does a mega-storm from hell have lots of?
那么一个从地底升起mega飓风拥有最多的是什么?
Power.
能量.
In the form of?
以怎样的形式?
You want to build a windmill.
你想造个大风车.
Electricity.
电能.
Atlantis is designed to withstandNsubstantial lightning strikes.
Atlantis是可以经受电击的.
There are lightning rods all over the city.
城市到处都有避雷针.
Those rods are channeledNinto four main grounding stations.
这些针将电引入四个主要的地下站.
Yes, in turn, those grounding stationsNdischarge electricity back into the ocean,
是的,反过来,这四个地下站将电导入大海
keeping Atlantis safe from massiveNelectric shocks due to lightning strikes.
使得Atlantis免于遭受由于闪电带来的强力电击.
Now, many of the hallways are lined with aNsuperconductive material that allows a safe,
现在,大部分的走廊都铺设了超导材料,
low voltage transfer of power throughout the city.
使得城内的能量可以转化为安全的低压.
Which, of course means...N I'm getting there, I'm getting there.
这当然就意味着...
Let's say the grounding stations weren't around,
如果没有地下站
every time lightning struck the city,
每次闪电电击城市的时候,
those halls would become supercharged.
这些走廊就会充满电.
So wait, you want...
等等,你想...
If we could disable the grounding stations...
如果我们可以停止地下站...
Which we think we can.
如果可以.
Every time lightning struck the city,
每次闪电电击城市的时候,
Atlantis would experienceNa momentary massive power surge.
Atlantis会承受一个瞬间的巨大能量.
Now, that energy...N If it's channeled correctly, though...
现在能量...
Yes, of course if channeled correctly,
是的,它们当然会被正确导入,
could conceivably be used toNcharge up the shield generator.
就可以启动防御系统了.
Now, the more severe the storm,Nthe more energy is produced
现在,飓风越强烈,能量就会越多
and the longer we can keep the shield running.
防御系统就可以运行更长时间.
Yeah, it's an ingenious plan, really.
哦,这真是个天才的计划.
I'm compelled to agree.
我不得不同意.
The only downside is we have no way ofNstoring all that energy.
唯一的缺点是如果我们没有办法储存所有的能量.
Ah, once the storm stops andNthe lightning stops striking...
啊,一旦飓风停止,闪电停止...
Yeah, we have no way of charging up the generator.
我们就无法再运行防御系统.
Then we're back to square one.
那我们就退回到以前.
So the city would survive?
那这个城市就可以逃过一截了么?
I'd give us better than 90%.
90%的机会.
70.
70.
80% chance.
80% 的机会.
Okay, so we should still evacuate.
好吧,我们还是会继续转移.
Yes, but not just because of Zelemka's pessimism.
的的,但不是因为Zelemka的悲观.
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表