Alright, what will we do about it?
好的 那我们该怎么做
The entity's been trapped in here, since beforeNthe Ancient's abandoned the city.
自从古代人丢弃了这个城市开始
I know I'd be pissed.N And hungry.
我知道我会生气的
The point is,Nthis device was designed to track it,
重点是 这个设备是设计来
capture it, and hold it for observation.
跟踪 捕捉它的
There's still a chance we may be able to get it back inside.
我们仍然有机会把它赶回去
I'm just gonna need a little more time to figure how.
我需要再多一些时间来找到方法
I'm sorry. What happened to you was my fault.
对不起 都是我的错
Where I come from, we've got a little saying.
我的家乡有句俗话
Stuff happens.
是福不是祸 是祸躲不过
It's a little different, but you didn't meanNfor this to happen, did you?
这次情况有些不同
No. You're a good kid.
嗯 你是个好孩子
You weren't doing anything wrong,Nwhich means this isn't your fault, ok?
你没有做错事
Same as when we came to your planet?
就像我们到你们的星球一样
We didn't mean for the Wraith to show up,Nthey just did.
我们不希望幽灵出现
That's why you're here.NYour home was destroyed.
这也是你在这儿的原因
You almost lost your dad. I don'tNremember you getting mad with me over that.
你还差点失去父亲
Stuff happens.
是福不是祸 是祸躲不过
It's not falling for the same tricks anymore.
它不再中计了
Rodney?N How smart is this thing?N Rodney?
它有多聪明?
I don't know.NBut this is much simpler than I thought.
我不知道
It's kind of like a mousetrap.
就像一个捕鼠器
This button here, causes the device to emitNan energy signature that attracts the creature.
这里的按钮使设备发射出能量信♥号♥♥
This one, shuts it in.
这里 则是关掉能量信♥号♥♥的
Now the only downside, is it looks like
现在只有往下走
someone's actually gonna haveNto be here to press the buttons.
看起来好像得有人在这里按着这按钮
I'll do it.N Ok
我来
Wait a minute Rodney.NYou're still wearing the shield.
等一下 Rodney
Is there a chance that if something went wrong,Nthat would protect you?
是不是意味着如果发生意外的话
I had a feeling.
我有预感
What do you mean?NHad a feeling about what?
你说什么
You think I wanted to come off just now?
你是说我刚才想着让它脱落吗?
You think I'm scared?NI'm not scared, I'll do this.
你认为我害怕了吗?
No that's ok.NYou might faint again.
不 没关系
Look, it's just not working anymore. Look,
不 这个不起作用了
it doesn't work on you either.
它在你身上也不起作用
I just meant that I wasn't going to let you die.
我只是不想让你去死
It's just a coincidence that it happenedNto stop working now. I need a drink!
这只是一个巧合 它刚好失效了
Go.
走
You always told me,NI shouldn't be afraid of the dark.
你一直告诉我
Well, I was wrong.
我错了
I can't sleep now.
我现在睡不着
What if the darkness comes?
如果黑暗来临怎么办?
It won't.
不会的
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Because.
因为
It's afraid of fire.
它害怕火光
The darkness is afraid?
黑暗害怕了?
Everything is afraid of something.
所谓一物降一物
So the shield device,Njust came off by itself.
那个保护层自己脱落了
Yeah. It just stopped working.
是啊 正巧失效了
He even tried it on Sheppard.
他还在Sheppard身上试了试
It wouldn't work on Sheppard.
在Sheppard身上是无效的
Why not?
为什么?
McKay didn't tell you? The text we studied,Nsaid the shield imprints on the wearer
McKay没跟你说吗?
If we were right, it wouldn't work on anyone else
如果我们没搞错的话 它对其他人是无效的
We're ready?
准备好了吗?
You do realise that when we shut everythingNdown, we're going to lose the sensors.
你应该清楚如果我们把所有设备关掉
We're not going to be able to track it.
我们就没法对它定位了
We have security personnel,Nposted around the living quarters.
我们派了安保人员
At least we have some warning.
至少我们有个警报系统
Teyla told the Ethosian children, that lightingNa candle will help protect them.
Teyla告诉一个Ethosian孩子
And you're doing it because....N It's gonna get dark in here.
你这么做是因为……
Ok Major. Go ahead.
好了 少校 开始吧
Now.
现在
Shutting down power.
关掉电源
It's coming.
他来了
I think we're gonna need a bigger boat.
我想我们需要一艘更大的船
Size doesn't matter.N That's a myth.
大小没关系
It'll fit. The device traps the creature inside.
它会进得去
You just need to make sure, it's allNthe way inside the containment vessel
你只要保证它进到那个安全壳里就行了
Alright, come on.
好的 来吧
Son of a bitch.
该死的
What happened?
怎么了?
The damn thing took one look and went away.
那个东西看了一眼 然后走了
It's a lot smarter than we thought.
它比我想象的聪明多了
We need to know where it is, right now.
我们需要知道到哪儿了 现在
We'll have to turn the power on, to use the sensors.
我们必须打开开关 打开传感器
You can't do that.N Do it, just the operations tower.
你不能这样做
What now?
现在怎么了?
It's headed this way.N Because you turned the power back on.
它朝着这个方向去了
We can't go on like this.
我们不能再这样下去了
Do you think it wants to be here?
你们认为它想呆在这儿吗?
What do you mean?
什么意思?
It's been trapped here for thousands of years, alone.
它被困在这儿已有千年 孑然一身
It's not alone anymore.
这里不再寂寞了呀
It doesn't think on that level.NIt thinks about eating, that's it.
它的思维没有到这个高度
You would know.N If we stay, it will kill us.
你知道什么
Not unless we kill it first.N Well, I don't see how.
除非我们先把它杀了
Then either we must go, or it must.
也就是说不是我们走就是它走
Maybe it wants to go.
也许它想离开
If we open the Stargate.
如果我们打开星际门
This is a bad idea.
这主意真烂
You've said that already.N Well, it's worth saying again.
你说过好多遍了
It's coming!
它来了!
An open stargate, is a huge power source.NThis thing is smart.
打开的星际门是一个巨大的能量源
It knew enough, not to get trappedNin the containment vessel again.
它足够聪明 不会再被困在一个安全壳里了
What makes you think it's going to followNa naquadah generator through a wormhole?
那你凭什么认为它会随着一个发生器进入虫洞里呢?
What, you got a better idea?
什么 你有更好的主意吗?
Good luck!
好运!
Are you ok?
你行吗?
It's almost here.
它快来了
Do you have an address?N M4X 337, barren wasteland
你们有地址吗?
Dial it.
接通
That was good thinking.
想法不错
It's not going anywhere.
它没有进去
We can't see if the malp got through.
我们看不见它是否进去了
The entity could have drained the battery.
那个东西可能会耗尽电池
It could be feeding off the stargate,Noff the generator. This is a disaster.
它可能会吸收星际门以及发生器的能量
Shut it down.
关掉
I can't.N The consoles are dead.
关不掉
There must be something we can do.
一定还有挽救的措施
We don't know if the malp is still down there.
我们不知道它是否还在那儿
It's possible that the entity will still go through the gate,
也许那个东西还是会穿过星际门
once it's depleted the energyNin the naquadah generator, on the malp.
一旦它耗尽了发生器的能量的话
Or it could just continue to feed off the gates energy.
或者它会吸掉星际门的能量
The power must have been drained by the entity.
能量一定都被那个东西耗尽了
Medical team to the gateroom.
医疗队马上到门厅来
He's not burned. He's breathing.
他没有被灼伤 他有呼吸
McKay
McKay
What append?N you did it.
怎么了?
I did?
成功了?
It went through the gate.
它穿过那扇门了
You must have passed out.
你一定死过一回了
Well thanks for not saying the other thing.
谢谢你们没说什么别的
That, was a Hail Mary.
这真是个万福玛丽亚
Thankyou, take your time.NMan down.
谢谢 不急
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表