Previously on Stargate Atlantis.
星际之门之亚特兰蒂斯 前情提要
It can't be a storm.
这不会是一个风暴
It stretches across the whole horizon.
它占据了整个地平线
This must cover 20 percent of the planet.
它至少覆盖了星球20% 的地区
If you want everyone to live,Nyou gate them off world.
如果你不想有人伤亡,那就得把他们弄出去
Within the next hour, there will beNless than 10 people on atlantis.
之后的一个小时内,Atlantis里只会有不足10个的人
We cannot afford to pass up this opportunity.
我们不能错失这个机会.
What is the one thing keeping us from having a shield?
我们无法开启防御系统的唯一阻碍是什么?
Electricity.
电力
Atlantis is designedNto withstand substantial lightning strikes.
Atlantis的设计是足以经受闪电的袭击的
There are lightning rods all over the city.
城市中到处都有避雷针.
If we disable the grounding stations,
如果我们停止地下站
that energy could conceivably be used
无庸怀疑,我们就可以使用这些能量
to charge up the shield generators.
来给我们的护罩发生器补充能量
We decided to wait out the storm in the jumper.
我们决定待在探险者2号♥里面
From what I can ascertain,Na small Genii strike force has gated in.
据我所知
Why are you doing this?
为什么这么做?
You are in possession of supplies we vitally need...
你们拥有我们非常需要的东西
the C-4 explosive, all of your medical supplies.
C-4炸♥药♥, 以及你们所有的药品
As of right now, we are in control of atlantis.
现在...我们控制了 Atlantis.
Say goodbye to Dr. Weir.
跟Weir博士告别吧.
And now the conclusion...
现在的结局是...
Kolya!
Kolya!
Kolya, don't do this!
Kolya, 不要这么做!
How is this going to help you get what you want?
这对获取你所需要的有什么帮助么?
Sheppard put you in this position, not me.
这是让Sheppard给逼的, 不能怪我
You can't do this. This is crazy. You need her.
你不能这么做. 这太疯狂了. 你需要她.
She's right, commander.
她是对的, 司令官
There are codes required to activate the shield,
启动防护罩需要密♥码♥
codes that only she knows.NYou can't do it without her.
只要她知道这个密♥码♥
You can't do this without me either.
没有我你也不能
I mean, we're a package deal.
我的意思是, 我们是一个有机的整体
You take us out of the equation,
如果你把我们之间的这种平衡打破
and you don't have an end-game.
你将不会得到有一个好的收场的
Granted, that's a chess term.
要知道, 这就像是一个棋局
My point is we're the only onesNwho can fix the grounding station.
我的意思是只有我们可以修好地下站
We're the only ones who can activate the shield.
只有我们可以启动防护罩
We're the only ones that canNsolve problems I can't even think of yet.
也只有我们可以解决那些无法想像的问题
You kill either one of us,
你只要杀死我们当中的任何一个
and you don't get what you want.
你就不会得到你所想要的
That's how important we are.
这就是我们的重要性
Rodney.
Rodney.
Rodney, he gets it.
Rodney, 他知道了
I appreciate your...
多谢你的...
You're an asset we need to complete this mission.
你对我们完成此次任务还有用
You stepped in front of a gun for me.
你为了我站在一支枪的前面
Don't thank me just yet.
现在先不忙谢我
We've got two and a half hours till the storm hits,Nand unless our luck changes drastically,
离风暴来临只有两个半小时了
this city is going to be obliterated.
这座城市将被湮没
Major Sheppard, how's this for credibility?
Sheppard少校, 你相信么
Weir is dead.
Weir死了
I'm going to kill you.
我要杀了你
Maybe.
也许吧
Stay out of my way, or McKay will join her.
别挡我的路, 要不McKay也会去跟她做伴
Season 1 : Episode 11 The Eye
星际之门之亚特兰蒂斯
This is amazing.
这太令人惊奇了
There you are.
你过来
We're here.
我们在这儿
Take two men, head there.
让两个人到那去
Four levels down.
下面四层
That's Sheppard.
那是Sheppard.
Yes, sir.
是的,长官
Let's go.
我们走
You're with me.
你留在这
He's heading out of the hallways.
他正走出走廊
Holy GrailN That's it!
终于来了
What are you doing, man?
你在做什么?
Adding weight to the puddle jumperNby resetting its inertial dampeners.
调节惯性阀, 给我们的飞船增加点重量
You shouldn't screw with those controls.NWe're heavy enough.
你不该动它
Can't be too careful.
难道不能再小心一点么?
Yes, you can. You can be way too careful.
是的, 你行. 我想你是过于小心了.
There's no chance we're going to blow away here.
我们不可能被吹走的
Let it go.
够了
That should be enough.
这应该够了
How much longer until the storm passes?
风暴还要持续多久?
I guess we're barely halfway through,
我想可能一半还不到
but there's no way to tell.
但我没法告诉你
You know, I hope they're okay, too.
你知道, 我也希望他们都还好
What's this then?
怎么了?
We're through it?
风暴过去了?
We can't be.
不会
It's not possible.
那是不可能的
He's moving.
他在动
Are you sure we're on the right level?
你肯定我们确实应该在这一层么?
Where did he go?
他到哪里去了?
He can probably hear your stupid questions.
他会听到你那愚蠢的问题的
Oh, will you look at this?
Oh, 你想来看看么?
Now, that is just...
现在, 它已经...
That is never going to be useful again.
这再也不能用了
I should be able to bypassNthe switching station entirely.
我想我应该可以接一个旁路
Good. How long?
很好, 这要多久?
It's not half as bad as it looks.
实际上这比看起来的要糟得多
I'd say 15, 20 minutes tops.
我想最多15, 20分钟吧
Do it.
干吧
Dr. Weir, I need you to...
Weir博士, 我需要你来...
Right, of course.
好的, 当然
Keep that there.
把那按住
We're in the eye.
我们在风暴眼中
Right.
是的
Has to be.
一定是
The eye?
风暴眼?
Dead center of the storm.
风暴的正中心
The storm swirls aroundNa 20- to 40- kilometer-wide area.
风暴在周围旋转
Then this calm will not last?
那就是说, 这种宁静不会持续下去?
No, in fact, in about 10 minutes,
当然, 实际上, 大约只有10分钟
it's going to get very ugly again.
马上就又会变得非常糟糕的
Well, come on. We have to help the major.
好的, 来吧
We can take off, but landing is twice as hard,Nbelieve me.
我们可以起飞, 但是降落将会非常困难
What if the storm's reached atlantis?
那如果风暴到达atlantis又将会怎样?
Has it?
它到了么?
Not just yet, but it will anytime now.
现在还没有, 不过随时会到
Stop wasting time. Let's go. Let's go.
不要浪费时间了. 我们走, 我们走吧
We would still have to fly straightNthrough the storm, lieutenant. It's insanity.
我们仍然必须穿过风暴, 中尉
This is not insanity. This is a spaceship.
这不是疯狂
We can fly up and over.
我们可以飞到风暴上面
Straight up and down?
一直上去然后再下来?
Straight up and down.
一直上去然后再下来
I'm a bloody medical doctor, not a magician.
我只是一个普通的医学博士, 不是一个魔术师
You can do it.
我们可以做到
Teyla?
Teyla?
If we can help, we must.
如果我们可以帮助, 那我们就必须去
Oh, crap.
Oh, 我认输
20 feet away.
20英尺远
Five feet.
5英尺
There's so much smoke.
这里的烟太多了
Which way?
哪边?
You're right on top of him.
你们在他的正上方
Yeah? I think I would see him if I was.
是么? 如果他在我应该可以看到他
Stand by.
不要动
Do you see him?
看见他了么?
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表