But only if my team are here to discover them.
但是只有在我的人发现这些秘密的情况下.
So fine, take whatever you need for your people,Nbut if you don't leave us this city,
所以,拿走你想要的东西吧,如果你不将这座城市留下,
you're only hurting yourselves in the long run.
你只是将自己送上死路.
You believe your people,Nwho are not even of this galaxy,
你相信你的那些人,可是他们之中很多甚至不是这个星系的人,
are closer to the ancients than we are?
难道他们会比我们更接近ancients?
Your arrogance is astounding.
你 傲慢的态度真是太过分了.
We will take this city, we will mount a defense,
我们会掌控这座城市,我们会展开防卫,
and we will win, with or without your help, Dr. Weir.
而且我们会赢,不需要你们的帮助,Weir博士.
Sir, he's at the grounding station.
长官,他现在在地下站.
The commander is here.
在这里.
He's just standing there, sir.
他就站在这里,长官.
Hold your position.
待着别动.
Do not approach until he's finished.
在他完成之前别接近他.
Yes, sir.
遵命,长官.
Use lethal force only if necessary.
除非必要,不要开枪.
You told him he would be unharmed.
你说过不会伤害他的.
Let's hope he doesn't put up much of a fight.
希望他别做太多反抗.
He's stopped.NHe's not at the control panel anymore.
他停下了,他现在不在控制台周围了.
He's looking around.
他正四处看.
Hold your fire.
准备开火.
Those control panels are pretty fragile.
那些控制板很容易被破坏的.
You might not want to...
你不会希望...
Let me tell you what you did wrong here, Kolya.
让我来告诉你,你都做错了些什么, Kolya.
a), you lost two of your men...
a), 你失去了2个你的人...
b)...
b)...
You've damaged the switch beforeNI could separate the grounding rods...
在我把避雷装置停止之前你把开关毁了...
Which I'm sure you're gonnaNget an earful from McKay for...
我相信McKay会对此很吃惊...
And, c)...
还有, c)...
You lost all of what littleNcredibility you had with me.
你毁了我对你最后的信任.
Do you have any idea how big a setback that is?
你明白这意味着什么么?
I may not even be able to activate the shield.
我再也无法启动防御系统.
I can't possibly... Get off me!
我不可能... 离开我!
You killed two of my men.
你干掉了2个我的人.
I guess we're even.
我想我们也会.
I don't like you.
我不喜欢你.
I'm not finished yet.
我还没说完.
Neither am I.
我也没有.
Say goodbye to Dr. Weir.
跟Weir博士告别吧.
This city has a self destruct button.
这个城市有个自毁开关.
You hurt her, I'll activate it.
如果你碰了她,我就启动.
Nobody'll get Atlantis.
没人会得到Atlantis.
Even if it exists, Major, you need at leastNtwo senior personnel to activate it...
就算如此, 少校,你也需要两个高级人员来启动它...
And I'm about to take one of them out of the equation.
而我现在准备送一个人上路.
Kolya!
Kolya!
Kolya!
Kolya!
I'll give you a ship!
我给你一条船!
I'll fly it out of here for you myself!
我会离开!
Kolya!
Kolya!
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表