Gold.
金子
And in, 5,4,3....
预备, 5,4,3....
This is Doctor Rodney McKay speaking to youNfrom my base of operations in the lost city of Atlantis,
正在同你说话的是Rodney McKay博士
located deep within the Pegasus Galaxy.
位于飞马星系的深处
I record this message on the eve of our darkest hour.
我在我们黑暗的时刻来临之前
As I speak, an alien armada of biblical proportionsNis on it's way, bent, dare I say hellbent,
在我讲话的同时
in keeping with the metaphor, on our destruction.
准备将我们毁灭
We will do our best to stave off their attack,Nbut I'm afraid that defeat is all but inevitable.
我们将尽可能的延缓它们的进攻
I and the other members of my team,
我, 以及探险队中的其他人
face the most horrific deaths imaginable.
面对的是无法想象的恐怖的死亡
As our very lives are suckedNfrom our chests in a horrific....
我们的生命将会以一种恐怖的方式
OK, OK. Starting again. Starting again.
OK, OK. 从头再来, 从头再来
Ford, just cut that alright?
Ford, 把刚才那段剪掉了么?
What is that?
那是什么?
I've never seen such a thing.
我从没有见过这种东西
I'm gonna check it out.
我要去仔细看看
You may be discovered.
你会被发现的
I'll make a point not to.N Major
我会想办法不被发现
I just want to see whatever that is.
我只是想看看那到底是什么
Just stay here until Oren and his family show up.
等在这里, 直到Oren和他的家人出现
In 5, 4,3...
倒计时 5, 4,3...
My friends. I am Doctor Rodney McKayNof the Atlantis expedition,
我的朋友们
and as the facts ofNour heroic struggle against the Wraith
鉴于我们同幽灵的英勇无畏的斗争
and our untimely demise are already known to you,Nin that light I'd like to pass along some final thoughts.
以及你们已经知道的我们的阵亡
Now my extensive educational training andNfirst hand experience in the field of astrophysics,
我在天体物理学领域所受到的良好教育
has given me a unique perspective that few on Earth orNon any other planet for that matter, can match.
让我产生了一个独到的想法
I'd like to take a few moments nowNto pass along that perspective to you.
现在我想花一些时间
I'll begin with a few observations on a subjectNthat is both near and dear to my heart.
我将从对某个主题的一些观察开始
Leadership...
领导才能...
Mr and Mrs Markham,
Markham先生 Markham太太
my name is Dr Elizabeth Weir
我是Elizabeth Weir博士
and your son was a member of my expedition team.
你们的儿子是我的探险队中的一员
It is with a deep regret that I have to inform youNthat he was killed in the line of duty,
非常抱歉, 我不得不告诉你们
just a few days ago.
就在几天以前
He died in the defence of others
他在保卫其他人的时候阵亡
and his sacrifice may have saved many.
他的牺牲拯救了我们很多人
Her keen curiosity are just some of the qualitiesNthat your daughter displayed during her duties
她那敏锐的好奇心正是你们的女儿
as a scientist on my team.
所展示出来的优秀品质之一
She and several of her colleagues,Ndied suddenly, just a few weeks ago.
她以及她的一些同事
I am not at liberty to revealNthe cause of her death, but I can tell you...
我没有特权告诉你们她的死因
that during her time here,
在她在这里工作的那段时间
Dr Dumais was a part of something very profound.
Dumais博士是某件具有
She saw and lived thingsNshe never would have dreamed of before.
她在这里的所见所感
You can be very proud of your son,Nknowing that he died bravely while defending others.
你们应该为你们的儿子感到骄傲
I confess that I didn't know him as I could have...
我承认我并不是很了解他...
But I do know that he was well liked andNvery well respected among his peers...
不过我知道他在队伍中很受人爱戴...
and I was told of how often he spoke of his family.
而且我还听到他经常提起他的家人
I do wish I could tell you more.
我真的希望能够告诉你们更多
I'm sure you understand as a military family...
我相信作为军属, 你们能够理解...
Are you done ma'am?
女士, 完了么?
Just give me a moment please Lieutenant.
请给我一些时间, 中尉
I am keeping busy with my job.
我一直忙于我的工作
I work hard, like everyone elseNto ensure the success of this expedition,
我努力工作, 就跟其他人一样
and also to please the leader of our science team.
同时还要感谢我们科学团队的领队
No, no, no, no, no.
不, 不, 不, 不, 不
This sequence first
首先是这个序列
and then the secondary code.
然后是第二个代码
Unless you're intentionally trying to blow us up.NIn which case, excellent work.
除非你想把我们炸飞
He does not always remember my name,
他并不是总能记住我的名字,
but I have enjoyed working for him very much.
但是与他一起工作, 我感觉非常非常愉快
What is this? Who made this? You made this?
这是什么? 谁做的? 是你做的么?
He is a very honourable and brave man.
他是一个非常受人尊敬的, 勇敢的人
Oh! Ow! OK, cramp, cramp, cramp! Ow! Ow! Ow!
噢! 哎哟! OK, 抽筋, 抽筋, 抽筋!
Until then, I will continue to serve at his pleasure.
直到现在, 只要他愿意,
I almost caught mono, kissing a girl during algebra club.
在一个代数俱乐部中, 我吻了一个女孩
I missed an entire month of school.
为此我整整一个月没有去上学
Still, the kiss was something,Nso it was probably worth it.
现在, 那个吻仍然记忆犹新
God, I love blondes,Nespecially with the... the short hair.
上帝啊, 我喜欢金发碧眼的女孩
Samantha Carter, if you're watching,
Samantha Carter, 如果你在看的话
the torch is still burning.NSadly, soon to be extinguished.
心中的火炬还在燃烧
You know, you should know. I think you are just so...
你知道, 你应该知道
Well, you're great. Really, really great.
你很伟大 真的, 真的伟大
I would go so far to say you're the hottest scientistNI've ever worked with. In fact there's
我要说你是与我共事过的最优秀的科学家
probably not a night goes by I don't find myself, uh.
事实上我无法在一晚上的时间内
OK, Ford?
OK, Ford?
Let's lose that and let's get back to ...
刚才的不要
... leadership.
...领导才能
Who will be watching this?
谁将会看到这个?
Anyone you're sending it to.
任何你发送给的人
Family, friends, loved ones.
家人, 朋友, 心爱的人
Will anyone from Atlantis be viewing this?
在亚特兰蒂斯会有人看到这个么?
No. Messages are private.
没有, 这些消息是私人的
You can get as mushy as you want.
你可以想多恶心就多恶心
Uh, this is a message forNGeneral Jack O'Neill of Stargate Command.
这是一条给星际之门指挥官
I feel it is my duty to inform you of whatNI consider to be serious errors in judgementNamong the leaders of this expedition.
我认为我有责任告诉您我所认为的
Most notably, Dr Elizabeth Weir.
最值得一提的, Elizabeth Weir博士
Her actions have repeatedly and recklessly exposedNthe people of this expedition to extreme danger.
她鲁莽的行为将这次探险队的成员
Leading us directly to the grave situationNwe currently find ourselves in.
最终导致我们陷入如此悲惨的境地
You know what?
好吧?
How about I leave the room and letNyou record your whining in private.
不如我离开这里
Fine!
很好!
I've been keeping a record of Dr Weir's questionableNactivities, which I would like to detail for you now.
我一直在记录Weir博士值得争议的行为
I never cared for dogs.
我从来不在意狗狗
Too much work, too needy, too unpredictable.
太多的工作, 太多的需求, 太多的不可预知性
I mean, you leave one door open,Nthe tiniest little cracks, and they're gone.
我的意思是, 你打开一扇门
You look for them, you put up fliers, it's no use.NAnd since your father refused to pay for a license,
你四处找它们, 到处贴传♥单♥, 但没有用
the animal shelter has no way of tracking them.
动物收养所也没有办法跟踪它们
God knows what happened to that little guy.
天知道在那个小家伙身上发生了什么
Now cats, now that's a whole different story.
现在来说说猫咪
Cats are self sufficient, they're dependable,Nyou shake the box they come running.
猫们自给自足, 它们可以信耐
Some people say it's the food, but my cat... See,
有些人说这是由于食物, 不过我的猫...
I truly believe he enjoys my company.
我真地相信他喜欢我的陪伴
There's something very comforting about comingNhome from work at the end of the day and havingNa familiar face waiting for you, you know?
在结束一天的工作, 回到家里的时候
Still, I digress. Where was I. Right,
我扯远了, 说到哪了
leadership!
领导才能!
Over here!
在这里!
It's alright, I'm a friend!
没事, 我是朋友!
Please, hurry! This way!
请快一点! 这边!
Hurry! This way.
赶快! 这边
How many of you remain?
你们还剩下多少人?
I don't know, the Wraith are everywhere.
我不知道, 到处都是幽灵
Here, drink this. It is water.
来, 喝这个, 这是水
Oren, have you seen him?
Oren, 你看到他了么?
Not since before the Wraith arrived. Thank you.
自从幽灵到来之后就没有看到
We must go now, the Wraith will find us.
我们必须走了, 幽灵会找到我们的
No they will not.
不, 它们找不到的
Our ship has a shield which makes it invisible to them.
我们的飞船有一个防护罩
You are safe here.
你们在这里很安全
Just rest, we will leave soon.
休息一下, 我们马上就可以离开了
Finally I would like say somethingNto the families of every member of this expedition.
最后, 我要对探险队每个成员的家人说
I wish I could tell you moreNabout what your loved ones are doing,
我真希望我能够告诉你们更多
and some day I hope you find out,
某一天, 我希望你们能够发现
because you will be amazed.
因为你们会感到惊奇
But I will tell you that I could not beNmore proud of each and every one of them.
我要告诉你们我为他们当中的
Their heroism has amazed me.
他们的英勇无畏让我震惊
Their resourcefulness has staggered me.
他们的足智多谋让我感到惊奇
Rodney go!
Rodney 启动!
Going!
正在启动!
Now!
现在!
We face a terrible enemy, and an uncertain future.
我们面对的是非常可怕的敌人
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表