but he's indicated to me that he may break soon.
他好像暗示说他很快就可以出去了
And he indicated this to you by...
他告诉你这个,然后
blinking?
眨眼?
Yes.
是的
No offence, Major,Nbut so far he hasn't told you a thing.
没有攻击, 少校,
For all we know he could linger
他只是在拖延
this way for months and ultimately
拖几个月,然后
we'll learn nothing.
我们仍然什么都不知道
The Wraith could be on their way to Hoff as we speak.
当我们说话的时候,幽灵们可能已经向着Hoff来了
If your prisoner holds the keyNto the creation of this drug,
如果你的犯人对于新药的研制有关键作用,
should we not take advantage of this?
我们不该利用这个吗
How can we get the sample off him safely?
我们怎样才能安全的从他身上取得样本呢?
We still possess the weapons used in his capture.
我们仍然有当时抓住他的武器
It would be a simple matter of incapacitating him again.
让他再次束手就擒是件容易的事情
So, then, it's possible?
所以,这是可能的?
It's possible.
当然可能
Hi, Steve.
嗨, Steve
Bye, Steve.
再见, Steve
Doctor.
博士
Is he...
他
I mean, you're certain he's...
我是说,你确定他
He's down, Doc.
他已经昏过去了, 博士
Do your thing.
做你想做的事情吧
Almost looks peaceful, doesn't he?
看起来很无害,不是么?
Peaceful?!
无害?!
You're out of your bloody mind!
你简直是昏头了!
I have never seen devices such as these!
我重来没见过这样的设备!
The work you've done refining
你的工作正在做最后的提炼
the drug has been good up til now.
这种药物应该很快就好了
With all this we can make it better.
有了这个我们能做得更好
From what I can tell,
我觉得,
your biggest problem is that the test inoculations
你现在最关键的是接种的测试
failed to show enough of a presence
现在还不能证实
in human cells to be effective.
这对人体是有效的
What we need is a better delivery system.
我们需要的是一个更好的传输系统
Exactly.
正是
And the best place to startNis to recreate the key protein
现在最好是先别管那些关键的蛋白质
in the serum and work our way up from there.
来看看血清吧
If we can avoid having
如果我们可以避免
to re-engineer it from a natural source,
它的自我重造,
and make an entirely synthetic version,
制成一个完全人工的版本,
it should ultimately increase the efficiency.
这样它的有效性将大大提升
Such a thing is possible?
这可能么?
Anything's possible if you're willing to give it a go.
只要你愿意努力试试,没什么不可能
C'mon then, a bald head is soon shaved.
那还说什么,赶紧开始吧
You speak differently than the others.
你和其他人的口音有点不同
Noticed that, did you?!
发现了么?!
Sorry if I confuse you.
很抱歉如果我把你弄迷糊了
Trust me, where I come from,Nit all makes perfect sense.
相信我,我的家乡,
What is it like?
那里什么样子?
Scotland? Oh, I think it's beautiful.
苏格兰?哦,那里很美
But I'm told it's something of an acquired taste.
但我听说这是一种嗜好
I meant your world.
我是说你的世界
It must be so peaceful there,
那儿一定很和平,
knowing that the Wraith will not come.
因为幽灵不会去
Oh, you'd be surprised how not peaceful it is.
哦,你一定很惊讶,那里一点也不和平
We're spoiled rotten, now that I think of it.
人们都很堕落
You miss it.
你错过了
I'm sorry for enquiring.
对不起,让你难过了
Oh, no, no. Don't be, love.
哦,没关系,没关系,亲爱的
Perna!
Perna!
One hundred percent cellular penetration
所有细胞都渗透了.
in all five test inoculations.
在所有的5次接种测试里
Incredible!
简直是难以置信啊!
There's still a lot of data to be analysed
仍然还有很多数据需要分♥析♥
but the initial results are very promising, I agree.
不过我相信,这个最初的结果是很棒的
Doctor Beckett's effortsNhave advanced the project by decades.
Beckett 的努力让这个项目加快发展
Perna's formula was right on track.
Perna的那些公式正在运作着
It was just a matter of changing its molecular design
这是改变了它的分子构成
so it could be better absorbed by the body.
这样的话,更加便于身体的吸收
This is an enormous victory for our people, Doctor.
博士,这对于人♥民♥们来说是个巨大的胜利
I don't know how to thank you.
我不知道该如何感谢你
No need.
不需要
Of course, it's only a preliminary.
当然,这只是初步阶段
How soon until you can set up the next stage of testing?
你什么时候可以开始下一步测试?
You'll have a schedule later today, Chancellor.
今天晚点时候我会把进程给您,长官
I'm sorry next stage?
抱歉,下一步?
Your report makes it abundantly clear that
你的报告已经说得很清楚了
the project is ready to proceed to its next phase.
这个项目正准备进行下一个阶段
We want to test the serum'sNeffectiveness against your prisoner.
我们想用你的犯人测试一下血清的有效性
And you support this?
你赞成?
Well, I know for certain he's gonna die
嗯,我知道他肯定是要死的
so we might as well make good use of him
所以或许我们应该好好利用他
while he's still alive.
当他还活着的时候
You do understand the Geneva Convention
你真的了解日内瓦协定
prohibits using prisoners for scientific experiments?
禁止用犯人做科学试验?
No offence, Doc, but had the Wraith
没有关系,博士,幽灵又没有
attended the Geneva Convention,
加入日内瓦协定,
they would have tried to feed on everyone there.
他们可能会把这的每一个人都给吃了
Beckett's report indicates that we have no idea
Beckett的报告显示,我们还无法确定
what the long-term effectNof this drug on humans might be.
这种药对于人的长♥期♥效用
Well, we know damn well what
但是,我们很清楚
the long-term effects of Wraith culling are, don't we?
要是幽灵入侵了,我们会怎样,不是么?
We're talking about putting a human being
我们在说的是把一个活人
in the same room as a starving Wraith.
和一个饿得要死的幽灵放在一个房♥间里
Now once we start down that road...
一旦我们开始前进
Which road did you think we were headed down?
你觉得我们该怎么走哪条?
Not this one.
不是这条
At least not this fast.
至少不是这么快
Having spent time with the prisoner, I don't pity him.
花时间在犯人身上,我不同情他
He's gonna die anyway.
无论如何,他都是要死的
This drug could be useful some day.
这种药将来或许会很有用
Some day.
将来
The point is, we don't getNa lot of opportunities like this.
关键是,这样的机会不多
Do you know how obsessed with this the Hoffans are
你知道
when they found out we had a live Wraith prisoner?
当HOFFENS知道我们抓了一个幽灵时有多迷惑?
He's going to die.
他反正时要死的
I've tried to feed him all sorts of life stuff
我们试着给他吃各种各样活的东西
but apparently there's only one item on his menu.
但是看起来他只吃一样
What about the test subject?
测试人是谁?
If the drug fails...
如果失败了
We're not just grabbing anybody off the street.
我们不是从大街上随便抓一个人来
The test subject is a terminally ill
这个人得了绝症,晚期了
patient who has volunteered himself.
他自愿的
These are not exactly the type of decisions
这不是一个决定
I was expecting to make on this expedition.
我想试试
Do it.
做吧
Hi, Steve.
嗨, Steve
More samples?
还要样本?
I was thinking more along the lines of a field trip.
我想沿着一片田地
You want sustenance?
你想要食物么?
I want information.
我要信息
You are incapable of offering such a trade.
你无法提供这样的交易
You tell me something of value, I let you eat.
如果你告诉我一些有价值的东西,我给你吃的
That's the deal.
这就是你的晚餐
Take it or leave it.
要或不要
Very well.
很好
Are they ready?
他们准备好了么?
Major Sheppard and Lieutenant FordNare loading the prisoner into Jumper Two.
Sheppard少校和Ford少尉
Sergeant bates is already on the ground
bates军士也准备好了
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表