That's kind of what I wanted to talk to you about, home.
我想和你谈谈这个,回家如何?
Going home.
回家?
Oh.
哦
McKay is right.
McKay是对的
If this works, and we are ableNto establish a wormhole back to Earth--
只要这办法行得通
You know, if this conversationNis going where I think it's headed,
你知道,要是还继续讨论这个话题的话
you can put your mind at rest.
你不必在说了
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿也不去
I haven't read my book.
我书还没读完呢
Look, all I'm saying is that you are the person
我要说你
who is best qualified to brief General Hammond
是向Hammond将军汇报的最佳人选
and the other powers that be about the Wraith threat.
和其他国家关于幽灵的威胁
Well, maybe so...
呃,也许吧
But I think I'm needed here.
可是我认为这儿需要我
Good.
好样的
But if you want to go, I understand that, too.
可是要是你愿意回去的话,我可以理解
What are you saying, I'm not needed here?
你说什么,这里不需要我吗?
I said I'd understand.
我说我会理解的
Well, thank you, but I made a commitment.
那谢谢了,可是我曾许诺过
Of course, in all fairness, life-sucking aliens
当然,可是这里的所谓外星生物
weren't part of the brochure.
并不是在我们的计划之中的啊
Regardless, I'm staying.
不管如何,我会留在这儿的
Good.
好的
Wouldn't be the same without you.
没有你的话,这儿真不知会变得怎样
So if this works, would you want to go back?
要是能搞好的话,你想不想回去?
I don't think it matters what I would want.
我不认为回去很重要
Why not?
为什么不?
Because Atlantis can't afford to lose me.
因为亚特兰蒂斯需要我啊
I'm their foremost expert in gate theory,Nwormhole physics,
我是星际理论,虫洞物理学最前沿的
and a myriad of other sciences too numerous to mention
而且我发现了许多被其他科学家们所忽视
yet too important to ignore.
而又非常重要的东西
I'd love to see my grandma.
我想见我奶奶
She thinks I'm somewhere in afghanistan or something.
她可能会认为我还在阿富汗执行任务呢
On the other hand, if anyone's going,
换句话说,要是有人回去的话
it should be someoneNthat commands the respect of the SGC
一定要得到SGC的尊重
and yet has the patience, knowledge, and determination
要有耐心,有学识,有决心
to bring them up to speed andNfind a way to bring the cavalry back here.
让他们带一队人过来
So, what you're saying is you're invaluable everywhere.
你的意思是,你在哪里都是不可或缺的喽
Granted, it would create a void if I were to go,
当然,要是我走了的话,这里就没人能干活了
but you can all take comfort in the knowledgeNthat I'll be on the other side,
可是你们可以乘机好好休息
spearheading the effort to return with reinforcements,
带一对援兵过来的
fresh supplies, and big macs for all.
还有给养,衣服什么的
I feel better already.
听你这么一说,我感觉好多了
Yeah, good.
嗯,好
Major Sheppard!
Sheppard少校
Have we heard back from Dr. McKay?
你有没有接收到McKay博士发回的讯息
Not yet.
还没有
Word of the discovery hasNalready spread throughout the base.
基地上传言已有了新的发现
I've noticed.
我注意到了
It is to be expected, of course--
当然了,这是意料之中的事情
faced with prospect of being reunited with loved ones,
马上就要回到亲人的身边
returning to familiar ground.
回到熟悉的地面
Yeah, I'd love to go back.
是啊,我真想回去啊
You would consider leaving Atlantis?
你会考虑离开亚特兰蒂斯?
I just wish I knew I could gate back here.
我只是希望我能再次回来
Then I'd go in a heartbeat.
激动一下也不错嘛
It would be wonderful to see your world.
回到自己所属的世界可是一个大好事啊
You could help me with the briefing.
汇报的时候你可以在一边帮我的
I would like that.
乐意效劳
Hey, you know more aboutNthe Pegasus galaxy than anyone.
嘿,你对天马星的了解可比任何人都详细啊
Then there's all thoseNcool Earth things I've talked about,
谈谈地球上的有趣的东西吧
football, ferris wheels...
比如说足球,观光览车等等
Oh!
哦
Do you remember the last of the popcorn we ate?
你还记得我们最后一次吃苞米花的情景吗?
We can get more.
我们本该再多吃点的
If we knew we could return.
可要是知道还会回去的话
Unscheduled activation!
异常启动
It's a radio transmission from Dr. McKay.
这是McKay博士发回的讯息
I'm done.
我搞定了
The component's installedNin the DHD, and as you can see--
正如你所见的那样,部件已安装上DHD
Well done.
好样的
Sorry, what about the energy readings?
可是,能量读数有没有什么变化?
Oh, same as before.
哦,和以前一样
All indications are that the gate'sNdrawing power from the atmosphere,
所有迹象显示,星际之门从空气中汲取能量
and there's enough for an eight-chevron lock.
能量足可以一次送八个人
Okay, you stay put.
你在那儿别走
We're on our way.N Great.
我们马上过来
So are we, uh, ready?
现在我们,准备好了?
What's there to be ready for?
准备什么?
Well, this is a big moment,
呃,这可是件大事啊
and I thought we haven't beenNin contact for some time--
我们已经好久没和地面联♥系♥了
We're ready.N Go ahead.
我们准备好了
Please work.
快点启动啊
Stargate command, this is Dr. Elizabeth Weir
星际之门总部,我是亚特兰蒂斯探险任务的
of the Atlantis expedition.
Elizabeth Weir博士
Do you read?
能听到我说话吗?
I repeat, this is Dr. Weir.
在重复一遍,我是Weir博士
Come in, please.
请回答
This is sergeant Harriman of Stargate Command.
我是星际之门总部的Harriman中士
Whoever you are, this better not be a joke.
不管你是谁,希望不要开玩笑
No joke, sergeant.
这不是玩笑,中士
I'm sending my personal IDC for confirmation.
我马上发送个人编号♥让你确认
Sorry about that, Dr. Weir.
刚才对不起了,Weir博士
We're just a little surprised to be hearing from you.
忽然收到你们的讯息真令人感到惊奇
Understandable.
可以理解
The iris is open.
同道已经打开
You're clear to come through.
你们可以过来了
Thanks, but we're not ready to risk a one-way trip.
谢谢,可是我们还不想冒险来个单程旅行
You don't understand, doctor.
你不明白,博士
Things have changed around here.
这边情况有变
The asgard are in the process of fitting Prometheus
从仙宫座到普洛米休斯的通道已经搭好
with engines capable of reaching other galaxies.
其能量足以到达其他的星系
We were manning a missionNto find out what happened to you.
我们正打算派人来找你们呢
Is he serious?
他说的是真的么?
Are you serious?
你说的是真的?
es, ma'am.
是的,长官
Come through now, and you couldNbe back in Pegasus inside of a month.
现在过来吧,一个月之内你就可以再回到天马座了
Well...
好的
Who's going?
谁去?
Welcome back to Earth.
欢迎回到地球
And while the Pegasus galaxy does hold many dangers,
天马座星系确实存在许多的危险
I feel its potential rewardsNjustify the risk of maintaining
我想我们有必要考虑
a continued presence on the Atlantis base.
留在亚特兰蒂斯基地的必要性
Unfortunately, doctor, your preliminary report
不幸的是,博士,你的报告递交国防部后
has given the Pentagon cause for concern.
引起了他们很大的震惊
If the Wraith are as powerful as you say,
如果幽灵的力量正像你们所说的那么强大的话
that would make them an enemyNeven more dangerous than the Goa'uld.
那他们就是比Goa'uld还要危险的敌人了
There are those who believe it would be prudent
有人认为我们有必要减轻我们的损失
to cut our losses and abandonNthe Pegasus galaxy all together.
必要的情况下可以放弃整个天马星系
General, you can't
将军,你不能
We are talking about a race that defeated the Ancients.
我们在谈论一种族类
Over its years in operation,NStargate Command has encountered
多年来,星际之门总部曾受到过
a number of threats that could well have broughtNabout the destruction of this world.
多次可能会毁灭地球的危险
Now, that never stopped you from continuing
可是,那些危险从未使你放弃
to send teams through the gate, General.
继续派人进行探险,将军
By the time SG-1 had returned from their first mission,
SG-1已经完成任务安全返回了
the damage had already been done.
可是同时也造成了损失
We'd alerted the Goa'uld to our presence
Goa'uld已经意识到我们的存在了
and shutting down operationsNwouldn't have changed that.
结束探险项目什么都改便不了
In the case of the Wraith, however, we have a choice.
可是,在幽灵这个问题上,我们仍有选择的余地
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表