那是什么声音?
I don't... He was right here.
我 我不知道 刚刚他还在这儿
Major!
少校
You said you wanted a tactical advantage?
你说过你想拥有战术优势?
All right, so you can fly that thing.
好吧 看来你能驾驶那玩意儿
It doesn't mean you can pull off a rescue.
但这并不意味着你能拯救他们
Doctor, this is why you brought me here.
博士 这是你把我带到这来的初衷
Ready? I have no idea.
准备好了吗? 我不知道
This technology is so far beyond us.
这些技术比我们先进太多了
I mean, we haven't a clue what we're dealing with.For all I know, we could...
我根本不知道我是在和什么打交道 我只能…
Yeah. Ready.
是的 我准备好了
All right, boys, get ready to go.
好了 伙计们 准备出发
Gateship One, ready to go.
星门飞船一号♥ 准备出发!
Gateship One?
星门飞船一号♥?
A little puddle jumper like this?
就像这样的小汽艇吗?
It's a ship. It goes through the gate.
这是会穿越星门的飞船
Gateship One.
星门飞船一号♥
No, that's all wrong.
哦 不 不 这名字不好
Dr. McKay thought it was cool.
Mckay博士认为这名字很酷
Okay. Well, it's official.
哦 好吧 这么说是官方意思了
You don't get to name anything. Ever.
你是不是没起过名字? 从来没有?
Flight, this is Puddle Jumper.
基地 这里是Puddle Jumper
We're go to launch.
我们要起飞了
This is Flight. I thought we were going with Gateship.
好吧 这里是基地 我以为我们会用星门飞船这个名字?
Negative, Flight.
不行 基地
Stand by.
准备好了
It's a ship that goes through the gate.
这是一个穿越星门的飞船 我…
Fine.
好吧
Puddle Jumper, you are clear for launch.
Puddle Jumper 你们可以起飞了
Dial it up, Lieutenant.
中尉 拨号♥吧
Be safe.
一路平安
Wow, this is cool.
哇 真酷
It looks like you've got the hang of it.
看来你已经掌握到窍门了
I tell you what, Lieutenant,
告诉你吧 中尉
I know a lot of fighter pilots who'd kill to fly this thing.
很多飞行员做梦都想驾驶这玩意
It's like it reads your mind.
好像它能看透你的心思
Did you do that?
这是你干的?
I was just wondering where we go from here.
我正在想我们要去哪呢
I'll take that as a yes.
那我就当是你弄的了
So, how do we find them once we land?
我们着陆后怎么去找他们?
Now, I've been thinking about that, too.
我也正在想这个问题
Now I'm thinking about a nice turkey sandwich.
我现在又想要一块美味的火鸡三明治了
Worth a try.
试试总是没错的
Lock and load.
准备干活了
All right, teams of two. Learn what you can, lay down their defenses as you see fit.
现在 分成两队 侦察周围地形 尽你们所能建好防线
I want to be able to light this place up if we have to.
如果有需要的话 我也许会炸掉这个地方
Two clicks, you're clear to talk. Yes, sir.
听到暗号♥后再作回答 遵命 长官
Do not engage the enemy.
不要与敌人交战
You're with me.
你跟我来
You must feel hunger by now.
你现在一定感到饿了吧?
I thought getting in was going to be the hard part.
我还以为混进来会是难关呢
That's the first one we've seen.
这么久才看到第一个Wraith
The moving dot should be him.
这个移♥动♥的小点应该就是他
Go over there.
去那里
Yeah, that's you.
没错 这是你
So, we've got ourselves a life-signs detector.
就是说 我们有一个生命显示仪了?
We can name it later.
以后再给他命名吧
Major.
少校
Are you all right? How did you find us?
你们还好吗? 你怎么找到我们的?
Is my son alive?
我儿子还活着吗?
He's well and waiting for you.
他很好 正在等你呢
Where's Colonel Sumner?
Sumner上校在哪儿?
He was taken by the Wraith.
Wraith把他带走了
We don't know where.
我们不知道去哪儿了
How about when?
那是什么时候呢?
Not long.
不久
I knew something had to go wrong.
我就知道要出状况
This is Stackhouse. Go ahead, sir.
这是Stackhouse 请说 长官
How about a diversion in a little bit?
来个诱敌行动怎么样?
You're going to need to make some noise out there.
我们需要你在外面制♥造♥些动静
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
Rig up enough C-4 to blow a hole
埋一个C4塑胶炸♥弹♥ 炸个洞出来
and get these people out of here on my signal, all right?
等我发出暗号♥ 你就带他们逃出来
I can find the Colonel with this.
我可以用这个东西找到上校
There aren't that many Wraith around.
这附近没有那么多的Wraith
I should be able to do this.
我应该能办到的
If I'm not back in 20 minutes, blow the cells and get out.
如果我二十分钟之内还没回来 把这牢房♥炸掉 然后逃出去
You're the only one who can fly these people out of here.
你是唯一能带他们飞出去的人了
I'm going to fly us all out of here, including the Colonel.
我会带所有人都飞出去 包括上校在内
I'm saying I should be the one to go, sir.
我是说我应该去救上校
20 minutes, I'll find him.
二十分钟 我会找到他的
What do you call yourself?
你叫什么?
Colonel Marshall Sumner, United States Marine Corps.
Marshall Sumner上校 美国海军陆战队
So little fear.
如此地无惧
Is it valor
是因为勇气
or ignorance?
还是无知?
We travel through the stargate as peaceful explorers.
我们穿越星门进行和平的宇宙探险
You must eat.
你必须吃东西
Yet you resist your hunger. Why?
但是你忍♥住了饥饿 为什么?
Why have you taken my people prisoner?
你为什么要抓我们的人?
You trespassed upon our feeding ground.
你们闯入了我们的食物场
Feeding ground?
食物场?
All living things must eat.
所有的生物都必须吃东西
In this, I am sure we are similar.
我相信在这一点上我们是一样的
You feel hunger even now.
你现在已经饿了
I can sense it.
我能感觉到
Yet you resist.
但是 你在抵抗你的饥饿感
Why?
为什么?
Why do you care?
你为什么关心这个?
Hunger
饥饿
is distasteful.
是很不好受的
It looks to me like the food didn't agree with him.
我感觉"食物"们好像不愿意变成这样
There we are quite dissimilar, Colonel Sumner.
Sumner上校 这一点我们很不同
We don't require our food to agree with us.
我不需要让食物同意我们的看法
What do you call your world?
你们的星球叫什么名字?
What do you call your world?
你们的星球叫什么名字?
What do you call your world?
你们的星球叫什么名字?
Earth.
地球
It is not among our stars.
不在我们的星系里吧?
No.
不在
Tell me of Earth.
给我讲讲地球
How many more are there of your kind?
像你这样的在地球上有多少?
Thousands?
几千?
Millions?
几百万?
More.
还是更多?
Our feeding ground has not been so rich in 10,000 years.
一万年以来 我们的食物场从来没有如此丰富过
Your will is strong.
你的意志很坚定
This one
这个…
begged for its life.
死前在苦苦求饶
Is that the kind of treatment I can expect for myself and my people?
这就是你们打算对我和我的人♥民♥做的吗?
As I've said,
正如我所说的
all living things must eat.
所有的生物都必须吃东西
Then we're done talking.
那就没什么好谈的了
I think not.
我不这么想
Kneel.
跪下
Kneel.
跪下
I have not tasted such strength in so long.
我好久没有碰到过如此强大的意志了
Go to hell.
去死吧
Earth first.
第一个地球人
How many years must I take from you before you tell us what I wish to know?
我要减少你多少年的寿命 你才能告诉我想知道的东西?
Or shall I take them all?
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表