Help
帮忙
All right!
好啦!
Let me put Cavenaugh, Groden and Simpson in a room.NSee what they come up with.
叫Cavenaugh, Groden和Simpson来这里
That's good, and the Czech, Czech,Nthe Czech with name i cant remember
很好, Czech, Czech,
Doctor Zelenka?
Zelenka博士?
That's it. We'll work it at our end.
就是他们. 这是我们一起研究的
What else?
还有谁?
We call you, thank you
我们再联♥系♥, 谢了
Where is my patient?
病人在哪?
There's been a problem. Conference room.NOh, no...
有点麻烦. 去会议室
Keep a channel open with them all the times
保持和他们联♥系♥
And turn that alarm off!
把报♥警♥器关了!
Hi Teyla!
Hi Teyla!
Are you allright?
你没事吧?
I am fine
我没事
Something tells me, we haven'tNmade it to Atlantis yet.
看起来我们还没回基地
No
没有
Ford?
Ford?
What is that?
那是什么玩意儿?
We stucks, Sir
长官, 我们卡住了
We're what?
我们在哪?
In a gate
在时空门中间
You mean my day just got worse.
也就是说我们快玩儿完了
We're going with the assumption,Nthat it was one or both of the drive pods.
据我们推测
I don't know if it was mechanical failure.
我不知道是不是机器出了故障
Or was damaged as we try to take off.
要不就是当咱们起飞的时候机器被击中了
Taking fire.
不要停
It's a melt to do!
要不我们就完蛋了!
I try Sir!
我在劲力!
Is no way of knowing, really
没有办法证实
But, if you know some way of mannuallyNcrack the mechanism ...
但是如果有懂一些机械常识 ...
Cokpit on their left
Cokpit跟过来了
the cokpit is regretably demolecularize,Nat the moment, but...
cokpit在那个时候分子化了,
Loose someone back here?
你发现什么了吗?
NoN No, I dont think so
没有
Well if you'll excuse me, I'll be a foot and a halfNover there, taking some readings.
如果你不介意, 我在这里读点东西
Feel free to talk amongst yourselves.
你们慢慢聊吧
Alright, you've all been briefed.NWe have less than half an hour.
你们了解大致情况了吧
Where this doctor Zelenka?
Zelenka博士呢?
He's working up a simulationNin the Puddle-Jumper Two
他在做2号♥小型模拟飞机
It was direct toward thereN That is good
那个模拟机可以直接到找到他们
If there was time it would be
前提是要有足够的时间
It is not a matter that features yet, doctor.
博士, 现在不是讨论它的功能的时候
There's 6 people on a ship
飞船上有6个人
I'm just a medical doctor here,Nso forgive me if this is a stupid question
我只是个医疗博士,
If they just step to the event horizon
如果他们走进时空门
wouldn't they come through to the frontNpart of the ship, when the gate shuts down?
当门关闭的时候,
The front half won't rematerialise on this side.
飞船前面一段不能被重组
The Stargate transmits the matter in discreet units
时空门只能传送完整物体
The front half of the ship cannot rematerialise,
飞船前面一段不能被重组,
Until the whole ship has crossedNinto the event horizon
除非整个飞船都通过时空门
The Stargate is a century waiting forNthe contiguous components
时空门只能接受没有中断的介质
Meaning the jumper and everyone inside
也就是说飞船和里面所有的东西
To enter completely,Nbefore we can transport them
在我们传送他们之前,
He say's, the gate only sendsNthings through in one piece.
他的意思是说时空门只能传送一阵个物体
Yeah, sorry
我听明白了
Unfortunately, the upgoing StargateNwon't transmit the matter stream
很不幸, 直到分子重组完成之前
until the demolecularization is completed
上传的时空门是不会传送任何流状介质的
When he shuts down
当门关闭的时候
entire forward section, along withNthe men inside will cease to exist
整个飞船前身, 还有里面所有的人都会消失
And what about the others?
其他人呢?
The ship will be severed instantaneouslyNalong the event horizon
飞船会在瞬间沿着时空门被切割
They'll be exposed to hard vacuum,
他们将被抛向真空宇宙,
In 29 minutes
现在还有29分钟
What if they close the bulkhead door?
他们如果关闭后舱门呢?
The rear portion of the ship,Nwill remain pressurised. Become a sort of lifeboat.
整个飞船后部会是密闭的,
It will lose atmosphere very quickly
他们很快就没有氧气了
It could buy enough time to sendNa second Jumper.
那么我们就有时间派另一个飞船去接他们了
And do what?
那又怎么样?
Figure it out!
有办法了!
Contact Jumper One and made recommendation
和探险者1号♥取得联♥系♥
What are you doing?
你干什么?
Sorry, here
对不起
Jumper One, this is Atlantis
探险者1号♥, 我是基地
We're still here.
我听到了
We recommend closing the bulkhead door.
我们建议你们关闭后舱门
Oh... Good thinking
哦... 好主意
What else?
然后呢?
We are still working on the problem.NWe'll get back to you.
我们还在想办法
Atlantis base out.
完毕
Thanks for calling!
谢谢你和我们联♥系♥!
Somebody else is claustrophobicNor is it just me?
除了我还有人怕黑吗?
Why did you close the doors?
为什么关闭舱门?
So that when the Stargate is close down,Nand the forward section is severed,
当时空门关闭,
we're not directly exposed to space
我们就不会被抛向外太空了
Will it hold?
这门结实吗?
Like a screen door in a submarine,NI just prefer apoxia...
用潜水艇材质做的,
...to decompression.
...起到减压的作用
It is... it is a personal thing
这... 这只是个人想法
The air's gonna get thin in here.NYour really do have to calm down.
快没空气了
McKayN Oh, you wait and see how thin it get's in 27 minutes.N McKay
哦, 如果不这么做27分钟以后你就知道什么是缺氧了
Vacuum. That's thin.
真空的宇宙. 那才叫缺氧
Knock it off
把门打开
Oh, I apologise for being the only personNwho truly comprehends how screwed we are!
哦, 我觉得只有我认识到了我们现在处境多危险!
Don't talk to me about screwed!
别和我谈危险!
And let's not give up onNMarkham and Stackhouse, either.
我们不应该放弃Markham和Stackhouse
There's plenty of time to solve this thing,
我们还有很多时间想办法,
but you've gotta stop using your mouth,Nand start using your brain.
首先你最好闭上嘴,
I'm sorry...I'm just...
对不起...我只是...
I react to certain doom, in a certain way.NIt's a bad habit and..
这是人到生死关头的正常反映
Maybe there is a way to manuallyNretract the mechanism.
也许有办法手动让推进器收回
Yeah maybe there is.
我想应该可以
Here
给你这个
You seem stronger
你很坚强
No.it's just the pains not so bad now.
不. 只是现在不那么疼了
That's good
很好
No, It isn't
不, 我不觉得
I can't feel my legs
因为我的腿没知觉了
The hands and the arms are numb
手和胳膊都是麻的
I can barely move them.
我基本不能动了
feelings creeping me out. Look lieutenant
我快失去知觉了. 少尉
What I'm trying to say
我只想告诉你
is if you don't get this damn thing off me.
如果我不能把这东西取下去
I have even less time than you do.
我会比你先死
Doctor Zelenka
Zelenka博士
Apologise to not attending a breefing,NDr Weir, there was not time.
对不起我没有参加会议,
I don't want to slow you down butNI need to know what you're working on
我不想妨碍你
so I can communicate it to the teamNon Jumper one.
这样我可以告诉探险者1号♥
We are attempting to retract the ...
我们正在努力 ...
the drive pod back into the fuse lodgeNfrom inside the rear compartment
把推进器收回到飞船后舱
Anything yet?
有什么进展了吗?
There is much redundancyNin the ancient technology.
远古科技很复杂
Making it dangerous for themNto experiment with it in this way.
所以我先在这里做个试验
So they might accidentally open the rearNhatch or shut life support off entirely.
也就是说飞船后门有可能打开
Yes, yes, yes
是的, 是的, 没错
It's just why we're attempting to isolateNthe correct control pathway.
这就是为什么我要先做个试验
Understood. What can I do to help?
明白了. 我有什么能帮上忙的?
Stop talking, please.
别和我聊天就行了
Lieutenant,
少尉,
get your knife out and cut this damn thing off.
拿刀把这东西切开
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表