It's a brisk walk away.
这是个轻松的旅程.
And by brisk you mean far?
你说的轻松是指很远吧?
And by walk I mean run.
我说的漫步是要用跑的.
Okay.
好吧.
You'll need to radio inNonce you've gotten to your first station.
你到达第一个站的时候跟我们联♥系♥.
All right, let's do it.
知道了,开始吧.
Hurry! Move!
快,行动!
Come this way!
这边!
Are you okay? You okay?
你还好么,还好么?
Here they come.
他们来了.
Okay, just sit here.NStrap in as best you can.
好了,坐好,系好安全带.
It's going to be a real bumpy ride.
这一路上会很颠簸.
All right, let's get out of here.
好吧,我们走吧.
I'm not so certain that's such a good idea anymore.
我不确定这是个好主意.
What?NLook at it out there.
什么?看外面.
Even major Sheppard would haveNa hard time flying through this.
就算是Sheppard少校也搞不定 .
We are ready.
我们准备好了.
I think it's best that we wait it out.
我想我们还是等等好了.
We're safe as long as we're in here.
在这还挺安全的.
We've got rations, and there's plenty of water.
我们有吃的,也有水.
Yeah, especially outside.
是啊,特别是相对于外面来说.
Very well.
很好.
I hope you are right, Doctor.
希望你是对的,博士.
We won't have a chance to changeNour minds if you are wrong.
如果你错了,我们就没有机会再选了.
It'll be cozy.
这挺舒服的.
I'm here!
我到了!
I told you to contact me when you gotNto the first one, Major.
我跟你说了到达第一个站的时候跟我联络, 少校.
I am at the first one, Rodney.
我在第一个, Rodney.
Oh, sorry, I'm already done mine.
哦,抱歉,我刚搞定.
Oh, great, good for you.
哦,很好,.
Me too.
我也是.
Good for everyone.
大家都好.
Where are you now?
你现在在哪里?
I'm at the damn grounding station.
我在该死的地下站.
No, no, no, no, not you.
不,不,不,不是说你.
I'm in the transporter.
我在传输器这里.
There you are.
你在那里.
There I am.
我在这儿.
Glad everybody is having such a good time.
很高兴大家都很顺利.
What do I do?
我现在该怎么做?
There should be a key pad rightNon the console of the station.
控制台上应该有一个按键台.
Got it.
看到了.
Punch in the ancient equivalent of 0-3-1-5-4-7.
输入 0-3-1-5-4-7在远古时代的替代语.
That do it?
就这样?
Yep.
是的.
Good, three down, one to go.
好了,搞定3个,还差一个.
They all seem to have the same separation code,
他们的密♥码♥好像都一样,
so, uh, get to the next one, repeat the procedure,
呃,现在去最后一个,重复这个操作程序,
we'll meet you in the control room.
我们在控制室汇合.
Roger that.
Roger那是.
Bacon.
熏肉.
The one thing you wish you'd brought with you is bacon?
你想要带的是熏肉?
It's the food that makes other food worth eating.
吃了这个,你就会觉得其他东西都很美味.
You wish you brought bacon to another galaxy?
你想把熏肉带着去另外一个星系?
Yes, you asked me...
是的,你问我...
Off-world activation.
让其他的东西变得美味.
Dr. Weir said no one should beNcoming back until tomorrow.
Weir博士说明天之前应该不会有人到.
There's been an attack on Manara.
有人袭击了Manara.
We have wounded incoming!NLower the shield.
有伤员回来,减弱防御系统.
They're broadcasting an Athosian IDC.
他们在用Athosian IDC.
Please! Before it's too late.
拜托,否则就迟了.
We are lowering the shield.
我们正在减弱防御系统.
Whoa, we should get the okay from Dr. Weir.
嗯,我们应该经过Weir博士的同意.
They're under attack.NLower the shield.
他们被袭击了,减弱防御系统吧.
Dr. Weir, there's been some sort of attack on Manara.
Weir博士,好像 Manara受到了袭击.
We have an athosian party incoming with wounded.
有一小队受了伤的athosian.
We're on our way.
我们正在路上.
What happened?
出什么事情了?
They were everywhere!NI can't believe they didn't kill us all.
他们怎么到处都是!
Who?
谁?
Secure the room.
守住这个房♥间.
These men could have been overpowered.
只有把这些人制伏就可以了.
We need the Atlantians to be cooperative.
我们需要和Atlantis人合作.
Secure the room.
守住房♥间.
Cover the entrances.
把入口守好.
Apparently there's wounded incoming.
看起来有伤员回来了.
That doesn't make any sense.
没什么意义.
They said it was Wraith-related?
你是说和幽灵有关?
We'll ask them ourselves in a second.NHold on.
一会我们自己去问他们.
What the hell is going on?
大厅怎么了?
Dr. Elizabeth Weir?
Elizabeth Weir博士?
Yes?
是的?
And you must be Dr. McKay.
那么你一定是McKay博士了.
That is him.
没错.
Where is major Sheppard?
Sheppard少校呢?
I would like to know the whereabouts of major Sheppard.
Sheppard在哪里.
You seem to know a lot about us.
你好像对我们很了解.
Who are you?
你是谁?
They're Genii.
他们是Genii.
There's only one thing you need to know, Dr. Weir.
你只需要知道一件事, Weir博士.
As of right now... We are in control of Atlantis.
现在...,我们控制了 Atlantis.
Puddle Jumper two, this is Sheppard. Come in.
呼叫探险者2号♥, 我是Sheppard. 快回答我.
Jumper two, do you copy?
探险者2号♥,收到么?
This is Ford, sir.
我是 Ford, 长官.
We decided to wait out the storm in the Jumper.
我们决定待在探险者2号♥里面,等风暴过了再回去.
You're still on the mainland?
你们还在大♥陆♥?
Yes, sir.
是的,长官.
Well, we've got a situation, here.
嗯,我们这里出事了.
From what I can ascertain,Na small Genii strike force has gated in.
据我所知,
The folks who wanted us to build them an A bomb?
那些想让我们给他们原♥子♥弹♥的人?
Yeah, that's them.
是的,就是他们.
They've got Weir and McKay hostage.
他们抓了Weir 和McKay 当人♥质♥.
They've also got control of the gate room.
他们控制了入口.
You're breaking up, sir, did you say hostage?
没听清, 长官, 你刚才说人♥质♥?
Affirmative.
没错.
We're on our way.
我们马上回去.
What do you think you're doing?
你以为自己在干什么?
You heard him.
你听到他说的啦.
Take a look outside, hotshot.
看看外面.
We're not flying through this.
我们无法飞回去的.
McKay and Weir were taken hostage, Doc.
McKay 和 Weir被抓了,博士.
I'm not just going to sit here and do nothing.
我没准备在这儿傻等着什么都不做.
Neither one of us are real pilots.
我们都不是专业的飞行员.
If it was a bad idea an hour ago,Nit's an idiotic one now.
如果说在一个小时前飞回去是个坏主意,那么现在就是一个愚蠢的决定.
We'll going to have to take our chances.
我们会把握机会.
Dr. Beckett is right, Lieutenant.
Beckett 博士说得对,中尉.
We are of no use to major Sheppard dead.
我们现在对Sheppard少校毫无帮助 .
Major, this is Teyla.
少校,我是Teyla.
The hurricane is in full force outside.
外面的风暴太猛了.
We could attempt to fly through it,
我们可以试着起飞,
but it is doubtful that we wouldNmake it back to Atlantis,
但是我很怀疑我们能飞回去,
and we have three young passengers.
我们还有3个年轻的乘客.
That's bad news.
真糟糕.
I am sorry.
我很抱歉.
So am I.
我也是.
You stay put until it passes over.
你们就待在那里等风暴停止.
Sir, I...N It's okay, Lieutenant.
长官, 我...
Just get your ass back here as soon as you can.
尽快赶回来就好.
I could use a little backup.
我还可以撑一会.
Good luck, sir.
祝您好运,长官.
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表