seconds are going to count, Lieutenant.
所剩时间已经不多了, 中尉
All right, light.
好了, 手电
Let's go.
我们走
Everybody, stay here.
所有人, 呆在原地
You just told me...N Everybody except Ford stay here.
你刚刚告诉我...
You think I'm going in there by myself?
你认为我应该自己一个人进去?
Don't touch anything.
不要碰任何东西
This is not good.
这可不好
I'm ranking military officer here.
我是这里的最高军事指挥官
Yes, I'm aware of that, Major.
是的, 我很清楚这点, 少校
You were off radio, and we had to act quickly.
无线电联♥系♥不到你, 而我们必须快速行动
Now, this is all protocol that was put into place
所有这些已经付诸实施的方案
long before this expedition even began.
在此次考察之前很久就已经制定好了
Bates is here with me,Nand we agreed this was the best plan of action.
Bates正在我身边
All right. All right.
好吧, 好吧
Teyla and I are coming up to join you.
我和Teyla正过来跟你们会合
We're in a self-regulated quarantine, Major.
我们正在就地隔离, 少校
Everyone stays where they are.
每个人都要呆在原地
They're nearly a mile away on the east pier.
从东边的支墩到这里差不多有一英里
Do you really think I'm in any sort of dangerNwalking from here to the control room?
你认为我从这里走到控制室真的会有什么危险么?
At this point, we don't knowNwhere they contracted the virus.
从这点上说, 我们不知道他们在哪接触到的病毒
This is a medical situation, John.
这是一个医学状况, John.
Only authorized personnel inNhazmat suits are allowed to roam freely.
只有经过授权的、穿有防护服的人才被允许自♥由♥走动
Those rules apply to everyone, including you.
这些规则作用于任何人身上, 包括你
Well, then get someone to bring me a hazmat suit.
好吧, 那叫个人给我送一套防护服来
Everyone in hazmat is busy configuringNthe lab to deal with a possible outbreak.
每个穿戴防护服的人都在忙着布置实验室
Now, if an opportunity arises,NI will send someone to come get you,
目前, 只要机会允许
but in the meantime, radio contact will have to do.
不过在此之前, 我们只能通过无线电联♥系♥
All right.
好吧
Just...keep us in the loop.
那就...让我们保持联♥系♥
Will do.
会的
Any number of these smashed and open containers couldNhave released the virus that killed Johnson and Wagner.
这些破碎敞开容器中的任何一个都有可能
And how would something like thatNsurvive for all these years?
那这种东西怎么可能活了这么些年?
Viruses can remain dormant for long periods.
病毒可以长时间保持休眠状态.
I'm hoping the answer will be found in the database.
希望可以在数据库中找到答案.
Okay, I think that we have to...N Yes, yes, yes.
好吧, 我想我们应该...
Doesn't appear to be networked inNwith the rest of the Ancient systems.
看不出跟古人的其他系统有什么网络连接
In fact, if you look, it only contains information
事实上, 正如你看到的, 这只保存了
about the experiments that took place in this room.
在这个房♥间里所进行的实验的信息
Weir, it's McKay.
Weir, 我是McKay.
Go ahead, Rodney.
说吧, Rodney.
Where's Beckett?N On his way.
Beckett在哪?
It takes some time to loadNa whole medical team into suits.
让整个医疗队都穿上防护服需要一些时间
Well, we seem to have stumbled acrossNsomething that I find... a little troubling.
好吧, 看起来我们偶然发现了什么
That's not what I wanted to hear.
这不是我想听到的
I think we may have found an ancient viral lab.
我想我们找到了一个古人的病毒实验室
Wagner and Johnson must have been exposed here.
Wagner和Johnson一定是在这里被感染的
Now, it'd take weeks to sift through all this data,
目前, 查看所有这些数据需要数周的时间
and there's no way of knowing whether the Ancients
而且, 我们也不知道古人到底是
were just studying the virusesNor actively creating them...
仅仅只是研究这些病毒
Either way, the storm has doneNquite a number on this place,
不管是那种情况, 风暴已经把这里破坏得一塌糊涂
and I've got...
并且我们已经...
It's all over you!
它在你上面!
They're all over you!NThey're all over you!
他们在你上面!
Get her off.
让她躺下
Tell Beckett to pick up the pace.
告诉Beckett快点赶来
I've just lost another member of our team.
我们刚刚失去另外一个队员
Where's Peterson?
Peterson在哪?
What?
什么?
Peterson.
Peterson.
Yes, okay, I think we have him.
是的, 好了, 我想我们找到他了
He's trying to make his way back.
他正在找路回来
It should be okay.
应该没事的
Grodin is locking all the doors in the hallwayNand killing power to the entire section.
Grodin正在锁住走廊中所有的门
You need to send someone to stop him.
你需要派人去阻止他
It's under control, Rodney...
都在控制之中, Rodney...
No, Elizabeth, it's not under control.
不, Elizabeth, 不在控制之中
He knows almost as much aboutNAncient technology as I do.
他所知道的古人的科技不比我少
At the very most,Nwhat you're doing will just slow him down.
你所做的一切至多也只能让他慢一点
Where does that hallway lead?
那条走廊通向哪里?
Straight here.
一直到这里
Peterson, this is Elizabeth Weir.
Peterson, 我是Elizabeth Weir.
Can you hear me?
能听到我说话么?
I can't imagine how frighteningNthis whole ordeal must be,
我无法想象这整个经历是多么的令人恐惧
but Dr. Beckett has reached the restNof your team and begun to treat them.
不过Beckett博士已经找到了你们其他队员
Now, I think the best thingNfor you to do is to head back.
现在, 你现在最应该做的就是返回去
If Beckett gives you a clean bill of health, we'll makeNsure you get back to the city as soon as possible.
如果Beckett证明你完全健康
Are you sure he can hear me?
你确信他能够听到么?
Positive.
肯定
Can you do anything to make it harderNto get through those doors?
你能让通过这些门更困难一些么?
I can try.
我可以试试
Well, you seem perfectly fine.
好了, 你看起来非常好
Well, Dumais seemed fine right upNto the point where she wasn't.
Dumais在她突然不好之前, 看起来也非常好
I've had them set upNa small field station down the corridor.
我已经让他们在走廊上搭了一小块地方
We've already started the autopsies.
我们已经开始尸体解剖了
Any ideas?
有什么看法?
From what we can tell,Nyou're all in good shape, so I wouldn't...
从现在来看,
stop trying to convince me I'm fine, Carson.
不要再告诉我我一切都好了, Carson.
I think we all know better.
我想我们更加了解
I was just trying to...N Are we done here?
我只是想...
I'm going to see what I can get from the database.
我要看看我可以从数据库中找到什么
Let me know what the autopsy shows up.
尸体解剖有什么结果, 马上告诉我
All right.
好的
Oh, and tell your pathologistsNto start with their heads.
噢, 告诉你那些病理学家
Someone has to do something.
必须有人做些什么
We are doing something.
我们正在做
Grodin's working on a plan to limit door controls...
Grodin正在想办法限制门的控制...
That's not good enough.NSomeone has to go out there and stop him.
这还不够好
Teyla and I are ready.
我和Teyla已经准备好了
Major, we've been...
少校, 我们已经...
Peterson obviously isn't thinking straight,Nand he's endangering the entire population of the city.
Peterson的想法很明显是错误的
We don't yet know the natureNof the virus we're dealing with.
我们现在仍然不知道我们所对付的病毒的习性
This is still a medical situation.
这仍然只是一个医学状况
We don't have time for this. I'm heading out.
我们没必要浪费时间了
Grodin, seal the gym.
Grodin, 封住体育馆.
What the hell is this?
这到底是怎么回事?
You said so yourself.NYou are the ranking military officer.
你自己说的
I can't chance you getting infected.
我不能让你有机会感染病毒
I can't chance you getting infected. Bates?
我不能让你有机会感染病毒. Bates?
Yes, sir.
是的, 长官
Unlock the gym.
打开体育馆
Yes, sir.
遵命, 长官
Stand down, Bates.
站住, Bates.
You are not in command here, Major.
这里不归你做主, 少校.
Well, we'll agree to disagree.
好吧, 我们少数服从多数
Bates, open the door.
Bates, 把门打开
Don't.
不要
Elizabeth, he's heading right for you.
Elizabeth, 他正朝你那边过来
So we'll stop him.
所以我们一定要制止他
We'll talk him down, we'll block his way...
我们会劝阻他, 我们会堵住他的路...
Sergeant Bates, I am ordering you to open upNthe doors between the gym and the med lab right now.
Bates中士, 我现在命令你立刻打开
We're heading out.
我们准备出去
I'm sorry, Ma'am.
对不起, 夫人
Doesn't really matter now, does it?
现在这都不要紧, 是么?
Dr. Beckett?
Beckett博士?
I have the preliminary autopsy resultsNon the first two victims, Sir.
我已经有了最开始两位遇难者的初步解剖结果
Anything of interest?
有什么值得关注的?
They both died of a ruptured saccular brain aneurysm,
他们都死于大脑动脉瘤破裂
which, in and of itself, isn't all that remarkable.
这真是太不寻常了
I mean, sure, the chances of two peopleNstanding next to each other
我的意思是, 两个站在一起的人
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表