还是要我把它们全部夺走?
Where is this new feeding ground?
这个新的食物场在哪里?
I won't.
我不会告诉你的
Bring him.
把他带过来
How's the hand feeling?
你的手感觉如何?
Much better.
好多了
I'm sorry to hear that.
听你这么说我真失望
How did this come to you?
你怎么会有这个东西?
I don't remember.
我忘了
Light it up.
引爆
Cover!
躲开
That has to kill you.
这样应该能杀死你了
How'd you find me?
你怎么找到我的
Tread marks. Standard issue. Sir, let's go.
顺着你的脚印 我们快走吧 长官
You don't know what you have done.
你不知道你们都干了些什么
We are merely the caretakers for those that sleep.
我们只是沉睡着的同类的保护者
When I die,
一旦我死了
the others will awaken.
其它人就会醒过来的
All of them.
所有的同伴
What's she talking about? How many are left?
她在说什么? 还有多少敌人?
Sir, we need to leave.
长官 我们得赶快走
Base, we're on the go.
Bates 我们要撤了
So are we. Colonel Sumner?
我们就在这 Sumner上校呢?
Negative.
没有救出来
Dr. Weir,
Weir博士
we're getting reports in from all over the city.
我们接到了来自整个城市的报告
There's some pretty interesting stuff.
有一些…很有趣的东西
We've only been able to provide power to certain sections, but even then,
我们只能给部分地区供应能量 但即使是那样
the things that are coming up are just...
我们得到的信息…
I should never have let them go.
我不应该让他们去
For what it's worth, you made the right decision.
因为不值得? 你的决策是正确的
Give them time.
给他们时间
Major, the Jumper is secure for the moment, but we have a big problem.
少校 现在Jumper目前很安全 但我们有大♥麻♥烦了
Lieutenant, take our six.
中尉 带这六个人走
I'm going to take them back to the Jumper.
我把他们带到Jumper上去
I'll be right behind you.
我就跟在你后面
There's nothing there.
那什么都没有
I'm sure I saw something.
我确定我看见什么了
Only what the Wraith wish you to see.
只有Wraith想让你看到的东西
Firing your weapon will reveal our position.
开火会暴露我们的位置
Come on.
走吧
Get in!
快进去!
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 长官
Let's try not to make a habit of this.
你不要养成习惯就好了
We have incoming!
敌人正在接近!
Now what am I thinking?
天啊 现在我该想什么?
Everybody okay back there?
你们都还好吗?
We are well enough.
我们很好
I hope that was the hard part.
希望刚才那个已经是最难关了
Crap.
该死!
I don't think we've gotten to the hard part yet.
我看最难那关还没过呢
What can we do?
我们该怎么办?
We're safe as long as they can't see us.
只要他们看不见我们 我们就安全了
They don't have to.
他们不用看见我们
There's only one way for us to go.
我们只有一条道可走
The minute we activate the stargate,
要我们一启动星门
they can start shooting blind and blow us away on our approach.
他们就会盲目扫射的 没等我们接近星门 他们就会把我们射下来的
Then how can we get through?
那我们怎么穿越星门?
We'll have to draw them away from the gate and double back.
我们必须把他们引开 然后再返回来
Be prepared to dial the gate on my mark.
我一下命令 你们就准备拨号♥
Do you see anything like a weapons console over there?
你有看见什么类似武器操纵台的东西吗?
Try and go invisible again.
试着再次隐身
I tried. It must be damaged. Dial the gate.
我试了 但好像坏了 开始拨号♥
Off-world activation!
来访虫洞!
Raise the shield.
打开防御系统
Be ready to punch in your code on the next pass.
在下一次经过时准备按下身份码
What's the range on these things?
这个东西覆盖的距离有多远
Do we have an identification code?
收到身份验证码了吗?
Nothing yet.
还没有
Enter your code. Hang on.
输入验证码 站好了
I'm reading Lieutenant Ford's IDC.
我收到了Ford中尉的身份验证码
Let them in.
让他进来
Give them a few more seconds!
再多等几秒钟
We're going too fast.
我们开的太快了
I know.
我知道
Reactivate the shield!
再次启动防御系统!
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Atlantis.
女士们先生们 欢迎来到亚特兰蒂斯
Please remain seated till the Puddle Jumper's come to a full and complete stop.
请一直坐在这里 直到Jumper完全停稳
I guess this is home now.
我猜这里就是我们未来一段时间的家了
I guess so.
大概是吧
I'm thinking of a little place with an ocean view,
我一直想要一个有海景的小地方
out of the way.
这可太棒了
Major, Lieutenant,
少校 中尉
I thought the occasion merited opening this.
我认为现在这个时候应该能打开它了
Compliments of General O'Neill.
O'Neill将军的奖赏
Cheers.
干杯
You did good, John.
你做得很棒 John
I don't know about that.
我不这么认为
Hey, there was no way you could have saved Colonel Sumner.
嗨 你没有办法拯救Sumner上校
I have to live with it.
我必须永远都受这个的煎熬
I'm beginning to think you were right.
我开始觉得你是正确的
I have made things much worse.
我让事情变得更糟
I haven't made us many more friends out there.
我没有让我们交到更多的朋友
No?
没有吗?
Look around you.
看看你周围
I agree, Major Sheppard.
Sheppard少校 她说的对
You have earned both my friendship and that of my people.
你已经赢得了我的友谊 还有我族人的
With our help, you will make many more friends.
在我们的帮助下 你们可以交更多的朋友
How come I never make friends like that?
我怎么不能像他那样交朋友?
You need to get out more.
你需要多点外出
We're in another galaxy. How much more out can you get?
我们在另一个星系上 你能多出去多少次呢?
Is there lemon in this?
这东西里有柠檬吗?
One more thing, Major,
还有一件事情 少校
something I'd like you to sleep on.
有些问题需要你考虑一下
I have a few thoughts on it myself...
我已经想过了 但是...
Thoughts about what?
想过什么?
Who the members of your team might be.
谁会是你队伍中的成员?
My team?
我的队伍?
Well, you are the ranking military officer now,
在你已经是有头衔的军官了
or do you need to be reminded of that?
或者你还需要一点提醒?
We need to get back out there, do what we came to do.
我们需要再次外出 好好去做我们该做的事情
You realize that could get us into all sorts of trouble,
应该知道我会给大家带来各种各样的… 麻烦
right?
对吗?
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表