拿起弓和箭
We will rid ourselves of them now,Nonce and for all!
我们现在就把他们驱逐出去
Coming through, coming through.NExcuse me.
借过,借过,让一下
Alright.NAnd again, still in the way, thankyou.
好吧,再让一下,谢谢
This will never work.
这肯定没什么用
We don't have much of a choice.
我们别无选择
This is not the well, Karris
Karris,这可不是大井
It's my fault.
我的错
We just received word from McKay,Nthat our ship's just been repaired.
我们刚刚得到McKay的消息
In fact, he's back there right now,Nwaiting for us.
事实上,他现在已经在飞船那儿等着我们了
We were just saying goodbye to Karris.
我们刚刚在和Karris说再见
You think I am a fool?
你觉得我是个傻子吗?
No. I just think you're a little cranky.
不,我只是觉得你有点猜疑
Look! If you want to escort us back to the ship,Nyou can watch us leave.
看,如果你想让我们去飞船那儿
Lead the way.
带路
Oh, you scared me!
哦,你吓到我了
You scared us!
是你吓到我们了
I'm sorry.N That's ok.
对不起
We came to see if you left any chocolate.
我们想过来看看你们有没有留下点巧克力
Yes, yes, of course.
哦,当然留下了
What?
什么?
Oh, you want some.
哦,你们想要点巧克力
Ok, well you can have this,
好,给你们这个
but you gotta promise to let me work ok?
但你们要保证让我工作,好吗?
Ok.N All right.
好
Quietly.
安静点
Do you intend to leave McKay behind?
你想留McKay一个人在那儿吗?
We'll circle around until he get'sNthe device back on. He'll show up.
我们在周围环绕飞行
It's too late.NWe're too late!
太晚了
What the hell was that?
那个鬼东西是什么?
It was too small to be a dart.
它太小,不可能是飞船
It was a probe of some kind.
可能是某种探测器
Probably came to check out the signalNfrom the Wraith bracelet.
也许是来检查一下幽灵臂镯发出的信♥号♥♥
We have to take it down beforeNit gets back to the gate.
在它回到星门前
Boys?
朋友们?
Let us take that probe down,Nor we're all in deep trouble.
我们要把那个探测器击落
Even if you were able to destroy it,Nmore will come
即使你们能击落它
That is not true
不是这样的
Why do you think they're here Sheppard?
Sheppard,你认为它们为什么会在这儿?
You. The Wraith have sensed a crop worth harvesting,Nand they've come to claim it.
是因为你们,幽灵感觉到了猎物的存在
Karris, tell them, that we gotta take this thing down,Nbefore it get's back to the Stargate.
Karris,你告诉他们,我们要把这个东西击落
Where's the other full grown?
还有一个成年人在哪里?
there's a device that shields usNfrom the machines of the Wraith.
有一个装置保护我们不受幽灵的袭击
The sacrifices might have been....N He'll be in the old city, go!
祭祀很可能是……
Aries, listen to me.
Aries, 听我说
You've let your fear of the sacrifice,Nput our entire people in danger, Karris.
Karris,你不敢献身
You have been protected from the Wraith,Nby a shield.
你们是受到一个防御层的保护
We turned it off by accident.
我们碰巧把它关闭了
But the good news is,Nthat if we get it back up,
好消息是如果我们重新启动它
the Wraith will never come again.
幽灵就再也不会来了
There's only one thing I have to do,Nto make sure the Wraith never come again.
只有一个方法可以确保幽灵不会再来
Kill you.
就是杀死你
Come on.
帮帮忙
Somebody is coming.
有人来了
What is this?
这是什么?
You must come with us now!N I can't do that.
你必须现在就跟我们走
Listen!NI need to finish my work here.
听着,我需要在这儿完成我的工作
I've seen how the Wraith deal with other planets,Nand they don't care how old you are.
我见过幽灵侵犯别的星球
I need to get this device turned on,Nand I am so close to figuring it out.
我要重新启动这个装置
So just give me one more shot.
给我一点时间吧
Look, both of you.NGo to your rooms!
听着,你们俩
You're not buying this are you?
你们不听是吗?
Hey, psst.NCome on, come on.
喂,嘘
No.
不
Sir.NI don't like where this is headed.
长官,我不希望变成这样
Easy Ford.
没事的,Ford
Nobody's shooting just yet.
刚刚没人开枪
Yet...
但是……
And nobody's going to either.
也没有人打算要开枪
Aries, you have no ideaNwhat you're up against here.
Aries, 你根本不知道你们要面临的是什么
The weapons we carry are more powerfulNthan any you have ever seen.
我们的武器比你们所见过的要先进很多
She's telling the truth.
她说的是实话
They do more than make a lot of noise,Nthey will kill you.
它们不仅仅是只能发出大的响动
It works.
它起作用了
Of course it works.N I must tell Aries. Come with us.
当然它能起作用
Hey, you guys ok?
嗨,你们还好吗?
Head back to the village,Nyou're going to be fine.
回村子里去吧
Your presence has brought the Wraith.
你们的存在引来了幽灵
All our ancestors sacrifices,Nyou've undone!
我们的先人祭祀
All because you refused to leaveNwhen you were told to.
这都是因为你们没按我们说的离开这
It's not that simple.
并不是那么简单
Yeah it is that simple
就是那么简单
Karris!N Aries, no!N Karris!
Aries, 不!
Sir!N Hold your fire!
长官
Look what you've done.
看看你做了什么
He's as guilty as you are.
他和你一样有罪
Ford?
Ford?
Ready sir.
准备好了,长官
We will defend ourselves.
我们要自卫了
And believe me,Nyou don't want that.
相信我,你们也不想那样
Archers ready!
准备弓箭
It works!
它起作用了
Aries!
Aries!
It works!
它起作用了
The device works!
那个装置起作用了
The device they speak of is real.NI've seen it.
他们说的那个装置是真的
What?
什么?
McKay fixed it and the WraithNbird fell right out of the sky.
McKay修好了它
That doesn't matter.N Aries! It works.
这不重要了
You alright McKay?
你没事吧,McKay?
Gotta catch my breath.
我快喘不过气了
Get the medical kit from the jumper.NIt'll be ok.
从飞船里拿药箱来
Was able to boost the coverage by overN50% without much of a power increase,
如果没有能量增长的话
so there should be enoughNfor a sizeable population growth.
所以可以让很多人生存
Thank you.
谢谢
But you have no idea how long the shield will last?
但是你也不知道这个防御层能维持多久吗?
There's no way of knowing, but there's a goodNchance you'll be grandparents before it goes.
不知道,很可能等你当爷爷了还能维持
We'll be happy to come back and checkNin on you every now and again.
我们会很愿意经常回来看看你
In fact Ford will be happy to come backNand explain how to be a 25 year old.
事实上Ford是很愿意回来解释一下怎么活到25岁的
I'll look forward to it.N You'll have to get used to a few things,
我等待那一天
now that everything's changing around here.
既然这儿所有的都改变了
But we can talk about that next time we visit.
但是我们下次来的时候可以讨论这个问题
Just promise me you'll stick around.
答应我,你要跟着我
I will.
我会的
Have all the villages agreed toNsuspend the sacrifices?
所有的村民都同意取消祭祀了吗?
It will require us to change some laws,Nbut for now.... Yes.
需要我们改变一些规矩
SirN Oh right, here
长官
What's this?
这是什么?
Well where we're from, you get presentsNwhen you turn a year older.
在我们那个星球上
See him, there.
盯着他,在那儿
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
There you go
你们去那儿吧
One for you.
给你一个
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表