I could feel it...
我可以感觉得到...
All right, all right, all right.NListen to me. Listen to me.
好了, 好了, 好了
You're still here.
你仍然还活着
Can you move?
你能动么?
Nothing below my shoulders.
肩膀下面都动不了了
I'm sure the paralysis is just temporary.
我想麻痹只是暂时的
You'll be all right in a few hours.
几小时后, 你就会好起来的
I told him where we left the jumper.
我把我们飞船所在的方位告诉它了
He took my remote.
它还拿走了我的遥控器
He won't be able to fly it.
它不会把它飞走的
Do we know that for a fact?
你肯定?
I'm sure the Wraith were the main reason
只有操作者拥有特定的基因, 古人的科技才能运作
the ancient technology only worksNif the operator has a specific gene.
我认为这主要是是为了防范幽灵
Either way, he'll still have all ofNour weapons, food, and water...
无论如何, 他还是会夺走我们所有的武器, 食物和水...
Who cares?
由它去吧
What if he can use our subspace radioNto signal his friends?
那如果它用我们的次空间无线电来通知它的同类呢?
He might be able to do that.
它应该可以这么做
Not if I can get there first.
那我要抢先赶过去
He's got a head start. I can be pretty fast.
可它已经先去了
Elizabeth will send another jumper.NWe just need to wait...
Elizabeth会派出另外一艘飞船的
Stay with him.
你跟他在一起
No. Please don't leave us.
不, 请不要丢下我们
He's right. We should stick together.
他是对的, 我们应该呆在一起
He killed Abrams.
它杀了Abrams.
I'm as sorry about that as you are,Nbut just because we both made an error...
跟你一样, 我也很难过
I don't have time to argue about this!
我没时间跟你争论这个!
Now, set your radio to channel two,
现在, 把你的无线电设置到二频道
but don't use it till you hear from me.
不过你不要用它, 除非我呼叫你
Major.
少校
Major!
少校!
It's fine, just...
没事儿, 这只是...
Anything?
看到什么了?
No.
没有
Hopefully there's just the one.
希望只有这一个
You're not going to let me die out here, are you?
你不会让我在这等死, 对么?
No, don't be ridiculous.
当然, 不要胡思乱想了
You know, because people would talk.
你明白, 我看得出来
And why would they do that?
你为什么要那么做?
It's obvious.
这很明显
You're afraid I'll outshine you.
你害怕我会超越你
My mind. My youth...
我的意识, 我的青春...
How much of my life did he take?
它到底夺走了我多少生命力?
You look fine.
你看起来很好
Because that's what they do, isn't it?NThey take years off of your life.
因为这就是它们所做的, 是不是?
I look old, don't I?
我看起来很老, 是不是?
You look older, yes.
你看起来老了一些, 是的
Show me.
让我看看
There's no point in doing this.
没有必要
Rodney.N You just...N Rodney.
你只是...
Show me.
让我看看
Oh, my god!
噢, 我的天啊!
I don't know how it works, Brendan.NI don't think anybody does.
我不知道这是怎么搞的, Brendan.
Maybe you haven't really aged.NMaybe it doesn't work that way.
也许你并没有真正的变老
Look, it's possible that,Nin time, you could get better.
听我说, 有可能, 将来, 你会好起来的
The important thing is that you're still alive.
现在重要的是你还活着
Can you move yet?
现在你可以动了么?
I think I'm starting to getNsome feeling back in my extremities.
我想我的手脚已经开始有知觉了
Well, there's something.
好的, 那就好
What?
怎么?
I'm just trying to help here.
我只是想在这帮帮忙
Look, you're the one who hadNto find the stupid satellite.
瞧, 是你找到了那个昏迷不醒的的卫星
Ah, don't make me laugh.
哈, 不要逗我笑了
Yeah. You shouldn't laugh.
Yeah. 你不应该笑
It's... It's not so good.
这... 这不是很好
It's been six hours. They still haven't checked in.
已经六个小时了. 他们仍然没有联♥系♥
Good thing we left when we did.
还好我们已经在路上了
Be careful, Lieutenant.
要小心, 中尉
Yes, ma'am.
遵命
Gall said something about radioNbeing a problem on the surface,
Gall说过在那个星球上用无线电可能会有问题
so, hopefully, the jumper's subspaceNcommunications are just down.
所以, 希望这只是由于
We're prepared to do whatever we need to do.
我们已经准备好去做我们该做的了
You're on the other side ofNthe solar system, Lieutenant.
你已经在这个太阳系的另外一边了, 中尉
It's going to be your call.
你所说的就要变成现实了
Yes, ma'am, it is.
是的, 夫人, 是这样
We're still here.
在
The son of a bitch beat me to it. He's fast.
这个狗♥娘♥养♥的赢了. 它太快了
Then you should get back here.
那你应该回到这来
Negative.
不行
There's no point in you being out there...
你在外面毫无意义...
He's aboard my ship.
他在我的飞船上
What are you, Captain kirk?
那又怎样, kirk船长?
What good's it going to do him?
他又能把飞船怎样?
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe he can hotwire the damn thing.NI don't want to take a chance.
也许它可以短接导线, 启动飞船
Do you have any idea how longNthe days are on this planet?
你知道这个星球上的白天有多长么?
No. Why?
不知道. 干什么?
Because I've got a feeling the nightsNare pretty damn cold, sub-zero cold.
因为我感觉到这里的夜晚将会非常寒冷
We're six hours overdue.
我们已经迟到六个小时了
Assuming they waited an hourNbefore sending a rescue mission...
假设他们等了一个小时, 然后开始了救援行动...
There's a very good chance it's going toNbe dark before another jumper can get here.
在救援飞船到来之前这里很可能会天黑
If we play the waiting game, the guy who'sNbeen around for 10,000 years is going to win.
如果我们玩等待游戏的话
Major, anyone or anythingNcapable of surviving that long
少校, 不管怎么说
is going to be a serious adversary.
也就是说明他不是那么好就可以对付的
Well, not if I get him out in the open.
是的, 除非我把引出到开阔地
He won't know about our weapons.
它不会明白我们的武器
If all goes well, I'll fly the jumperNback and pick you up.
如果不出意外, 我将会把飞船飞回来接你们
And if all doesn't go well?
那如果出了意外呢?
It will.
不会的
Things haven't gone all that well thus far.
事情不可能进行得如此顺利的
You know, Rodney, these guys do dieNif you have enough firepower.
你知道, Rodney, 如果你有足够的火力的话
Well, eventually, yes, but...
好吧, 最终, 是的, 但是...
Try and stay positive.
试图往好的方面想想
How's gall feeling?
Gall感觉怎么样了?
His can move his toes.
他可以动他的脚趾了
See? Things are looking up.
瞧, 一切都在往好的方向发展
This is major John Sheppard.
我是John Sheppard少校
That's my ship you're messing with. I'd like it back.
你正在把我的飞船弄得乱七八糟
This ship is Lantian.
这是Lantian人的飞船
Yes, it is.
是的, 它是
The Lantians were on the verge of defeat.
Lantians已经位于战败的边缘了
Well, you weren't around for the end of the war.
好吧, 你不了解战争的结局
Your side lost.
你那边战败了
Impossible.
不可能
It's true.
这是真的
You're the last of your kind.
你现在是同类中的最后一个了
Their city was under siege.
他们的城市被包围了
Atlantis was all that remained.
他们只剩下了Atlantis
Victory was inevitable.
胜利是必然的
Well, you can see for yourself my ship is Lantian.
好吧, 你自己也看到了
I'm living proof we're still around,Nbut the Wraith were all gone.
我还活着证明我们仍然在周围
No one's left but you.
除了你, 再没有其他幽灵了
What you say cannot be true.
你说的不会是真的
Why don't you come down to yourNown ship and see for yourself?
你为什么不下来回到你自己的飞船亲自看看?
I'll be waiting for you.
我会一直等着你
You cannot hope to defeat me!
你别想打败我!
There. What'd I tell you, huh?
看, 我是怎么跟你说的, aha?
Rodney, I don't feel so good.
Rodney, 我感觉不是很好
Water.
水
Probably need some water.
可能需要一些水
McKay...
McKay...
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表