Major Sheppard.
Sheppard少校
Major!
少校!
Season 1 : Episode 18NThe Gift
星际之门之亚特兰蒂斯
Continue.
继续
Going easy on me, huh?
不把我放在心上, 啊?
I assure you, Major, I am not.
我向你保证, 少校, 不是的
Continue.
继续
You okay?
你没事吧?
Yes.
是的
Are you sure?
真的?
Because it's usually meNpicking my butt up off the mat.
以前可都是我被打倒在地上
Truthfully, I have not been sleeping much,
说实话, 我没有睡好
and when I do,NI've been having nightmares about the Wraith.
我总是在梦中看到幽灵
Well, you're not the only one.
做这种恶梦的不仅仅是你一个人
It has not been so bad since my father was taken.
自从我父亲被掠走之后
According to Dr. Zelenka's calculations,
根据Zelenka博士的计算
we have less than one week before the Wraith arrive.
据幽灵到达这里还剩不到一个星期了
I want options.
我需要一些方案
You mean besides crying ourselves to sleep?
你是说除了哭着进入梦乡之外?
Well, not me.NI haven't slept in days.
不是我
And what do you have to showNfor your sleepless nights, Rodney?
那么经过了这么多不眠之夜之后
Since we got here, we've uncovered a numberNof defensive weapons systems beyond the shield...
自从我们到这里以来, 除了防护罩
We think our best option is the control chair.N I was going to say that.
我们认为我们最好的主意就是控制椅
Yes, but you were taking too long, as usual.N Yes, but the point is, this may not be our best chance.
是的, 不过你挨得太久了, 跟往常一样
Name a better one.N Gentlemen.
那你再举一个更好的?
Of course, like the shield,Npower will be our biggest problem.
当然, 跟防护罩一样
We haven't even been able to initialize the chair yet,
我们甚至不能让那座椅子完成初始化
much less determine whether we canNmeet the power requirements to run it.
更不用说找到足够的能量
Okay. Keep me posted.
好吧
Sergeant Bates, where are we with our alpha site?
Sergeant Bates, 阿尔法站点准备得怎么样了?
We've completed the ground and aerial securityNsweep and are ready to begin establishing base camp.
我们已经完成了地面和空中的防御
We're just awaiting final inspection by major Sheppard.
我们现在在等Sheppard少校的最后验收
Right after lunch.
午饭后就去
Good.
很好
Teyla, are the Athosians gettingNprepared for an evacuation?
Teyla, Athosian准备好撤离了么?
Yes, but many believe there isNno other world that is safe from the Wraith.
是的, 不过很多人认为
They want to stay?
他们想留下?
As we have heard from our allies and seen for ourselves,Nthere are cullings happening all over the galaxy.
根据从盟友听到的消息以及我们的亲眼所见
My people have spentNtheir lives hiding from the Wraith.
我们人♥民♥花费了他们的一生来躲避幽灵
Yes, well, the difference hereNbeing we do intend to destroy the city
是的, 现在不同的是
rather than let it fall into the hands of the Wraith,
而不是让它落入幽灵之手
and, if it comes to that, anyone left on theNmainland will be cut off from the Stargate for good.
如果是那样的话, 任何留在大♥陆♥的人
Now, thanks to Rodney's discoveryNof the Gate's control crystal,
还好, 感谢Rodney发现了星际之门的控制水晶
we at least know we'll be ableNto take that with us and hopefully use it
我们至少知道, 可以把它带上
to access Earth again some time in the future.
在未来某个时候可以再次访问地球
We understand that, Dr. Weir.
我们知道了, Weir博士
I'm sorry, I...
很抱歉, 我...
I am merely saying thatNthe people of Athos wish you to know
我只是想说
that if we are going to stay and fight,Nthey too will help defend the city of the ancestors.
如果我们想留下来战斗的话
Well that is very honorable, but I...N Oh please !
这非常值得尊敬, 不过我...
We can't possibly consider staying and fighting.
我们完全没有可能留下来战斗
Well, I disagree.
我不同意
I think it's entirely within the realm of possibility.
我认为这完全在可能的范围之内
There are tens of thousands of life-sucking aliens inNhighly advanced spaceships on their way here to destroy us.
成千上万凶神恶煞的敌人正坐着它们
And we have what, 200 people,Nmost of whom are scientists
而我们有什么, 200人,
who've never even fired a gun before?
它们之前从来没有开过枪
Shockingly, for the first time ever,NI find myself having to agree with Kavanagh.
虽然很不情愿, 而且这是第一次
All I'm saying is let's not give up... just yet.
我想说的是我们不要放弃... 现在还不能
What was that we were supposed to all remember?
那么我们大家都应该记住的东西是什么?
Something important.
很重要的东西
Oh, yes, that's right... the Alamo.
哦, 是的, 就是这个... Alamo
Granted, you guys are scientists. No one'sNconsidering putting you guys on the front line,
是的, 你们都是科学家
but science can turn the tide of war.
不过科学家确实可以扭转战争
Look at the a-bomb.
瞧瞧原♥子♥弹♥
Not exactly our proudest moment.
那并不是我们最自豪的时刻
The fact is, the Wraith aren't here quite yet,
现在的事实是, 幽灵还没有到达这里
and until that moment, I would like everyoneNto remain focused on what it is they do best.
在那以前, 我希望每个人
Like I said off the top,Nif there are any options, I want them.
就像我最开始所说的
That's all.
就这
Teyla?
Teyla?
Hi.
嗨
Yes. Right.NI knew that. I'm sorry.
是的, 对
No problem.NMind if I join you?
没关系
No, of course not.
不, 当然不会
Strange how the memoryNjust goes away when we're tired.
是不是觉得很奇怪, 在我们很累的时候
You are a doctor, right?N Psychologist, actually.
你是一名医生, 对吧?
And that is different than Dr. Beckett?
跟Beckett博士不同?
Quite, yes.
是这样
I deal with the mind.
我侧重于心理方面
I try and help people deal with emotional problems,
我帮助人们应对情绪上的问题
like anxiety, depression, post-traumatic distress.
就像焦虑, 沮丧, 外伤过后的精神抑制
Well, needless to say,NI've been pretty busy since we got here.
不必说, 自从我们到这以来
I can imagine.
可以想象
I'm sure that you do a lot of theNsame things that I do for your people,
我知道你为你的人♥民♥做的事情
but it must be very hard on you,Nalways having to keep such a brave face.
不过总是要保持一副勇敢的容貌
From strength comes hope.
力量来自于希望
Without hope, my people would be lost.
没有希望, 我的人♥民♥可能早就不复存在了
You must feel you have to beNoutwardly strong for us, as well.
你一定认为在我们面前
Teyla, I know that your value and your loyaltyNhave been questioned by a few here in the past.
Teyla, 我知道你的价值和你的忠诚
What I'm trying to say to you is,Nif you ever need to talk, I'm here.
不过我想告诉你的是
Did major Sheppard ask you to speak with me?
是Sheppard少校叫你来的吧?
Yes, he may have...
是的, 他本可以...
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I do not mean to be rude, but I'm fine.
我并不是有意冒犯, 不过我没事
Really.
真的
I appreciate your concern.
非常感谢你的关注
Major.
少校
What did you tell Dr. Heightmeyer?
你告诉Heightmeyer什么了?
Exactly what you told me. That youNcouldn't sleep because you were having nightmares.
就是你所跟我说的那些
I confided in you.
我是信赖你才跟你这样说的
You're a member of my team,Nwhich makes you my responsibility,
你是我的队伍中的一员
and I only told one person, whose job, by the way,Nis to deal exactly with this sort of thing.
而且我只告诉了一个人, 而她的工作
There is nothing wrong with my mind.
我的精神没有任何问题
Nobody said there was.
没人说有问题
I have a hard enough time getting your peopleNto respect me without them thinking I'm crazy.
为了让你的人尊敬我, 而不是认为我疯了
Nobody thinks you're crazy,Nand everybody respects you.
没人认为你疯了
That is not the point.
不是这样的
Look, Teyla, you may want to sit this one out.
听我说, Teyla, 你可能需要休息一下
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Well, Rodney's staying back,Nand Ford and I are just going to
Rodney, Ford和我正准备去
check out the alpha siteNone last time before we have to move in.
最后检查一下阿尔法站点
Should we evacuate, my peopleNwill be forced to that planet as well.
如果我们必须撤离的话
And I'll make sure it's safe for everyone.
我保证对每个人来说
Look, Teyla, I'm not sayingNthere's anything wrong with you.
听着, Teyla, 我并不是说
God forbid, but you yourself admittedNthat you were a little off your game.
但愿不会这样, 不过你自己也承认
You snapped at Dr. Weir this morningNin the briefing room for no good reason.
今天早上在报告厅
Now you're biting my head offNfor caring that you might need help
现在你又在朝我开火, 仅仅因为
dealing with the fact that it's beenNthree days since you've had any sleep.
因为已经三天了
I'm sorry, but I do not need any help.
我很抱歉, 不过我并不需要任何帮助
The Wraith are coming.NWhat I need is to do something.
幽灵就要来了
Okay. Good.
是的, 很好
I suggest you take a nap.
我建议你去打个盹
Teyla. Dr. McKay.
Teyla McKay博士
I was just, um...
我只是, 嗯...
We're seeing each other.
我们正彼此注视着对方
You and Dr. Heightmeyer?
你和Heightmeyer医生?
Well, you know how muchNI love women with great... minds.
你知道我是如何的喜欢
Just don't say anything to... anyone.
请不要告诉... 任何人
Your secret is safe with me.
我会替你保密的
Right. Very good. Excellent.
好的, 很好
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表