Home for the last 11 months,Nhas been a research base in Antarctica.
在过去的11个月中,我在在南极做个项目呢
although... I did dream aboutNa bachelor pad like that, but--
尽管我以前真的曾这么想过,可是......
Major Sheppard seemed uniquely capable
Sheppard少校似乎有着独特的能力来操控
of manipulating his own fabricated reality.
想象的世界
When I think of the scenariosNI could've thought up, I'd kick myself.
一想到我这些假想的经历,真想狠狠地踢自己一脚
The realities you experienced wereNfabrications of your own minds.
你们所经历的这些经历是你们脑海
Since you had no memories of Earth to draw from,
因为你尚无地球上生活的经历
you shared in Major Sheppard's illusion.
所以你便加入了Shepard少校的幻想之中
I thought that was you.
我想那肯定是你
It is unfortunate that you all became aware so quickly.
真遗憾你们这么快就苏醒过来了
Hower, you may now create a fabricated reality
不过,你们仍可以选择一个幻想的场景
of your own choosing in which to liveNout the remainder of your lives.
以便度过余生
What?
你说什么?
That's not going to work for us.
那对我们没用的
I'm afraid the matter is beyond your control.
恐怕这件事由不得你来控制
Well...
那好
We'll find a way to fight you.
我们会想出办法来打倒你
That would be quite impossible, Major.
那简直就是不可能的,少校
Even now you are simplyNexperiencing a shared fabrication.
即使你们处于同一个幻境之中
It will be best if you tryNto make a life for yourselves.
你们最好各自过各自的生活
This isn't life!
这根本不是什么生活!
What do you want us to do, just pretend?
你想让我们怎么办,要装一辈子傻子?
I'm sorry, but that's all I can offer you.
对不起,我能做到的就这些了
Wait.
你等会
Why would you do this?
为什么你要这么做?
To protect ourselves.
为了保护我们自己
From us?
防备我们?
We did not intend to harm anyone.
我们不想伤害任何人
Unlike you, we exist in aNnon-corporeal form susceptible
不像你们,我们是以一种能量的,无形的形式存在
to the destructive effectsNof the Stargate on our home-world.
于这个星球上,我们不能受到任何毁灭性的影响
What destructive effects?
什么毁灭性的影响?
So the energy readings, they were life signs.
这就是为什么能量表显示,这里有
You were in the mist.
你活在雾中
We are the mist, and every timeNthe gate is activated, lives are lost.
我们就是雾,每次星际之门打开的时候
Over time, explorers have come and gone,Ncompletely unaware of our existence.
很多次,探险者们来了又走
Sacrifices are made to ensure our secrecy,
为了安全起见,我们必须付出牺牲
but when you came back, we grew concerned.
你们一来便引起了我们的警惕
To learn your intentions,Nwe had no choice but to enter your minds.
为了得知你们的想法,我们除了进入你们的
When we discovered what you were about to do,
当我们得知你们要做什么的时候
we were forced to take preventive measures.
我们被迫采取防护措施
But you just said you'd let others come and go.
但是你刚才说让别人来了又走
Why not allow us to do the same?
为什么不让我们也这样做呢?
Your desire to return toNyour home-world was too strong.
你们回家的想法太强烈了
The amount of energy required to gate to another galaxy
要搭建通往其他星系的大门所需的能量
would have killed millions of our kind.
将会使数以百万计的生灵丧命
So when we dialed the gate
所以当我们试图打开大门的时候
You never dialed the gate.NYou just imagined you did.
你们从未打开大门
You are unconscious, even now, on the planet's surface.
即使现在,你们仍在这个星球的表面上躺着
So none of this is real?
那么,刚才发生的一切都是假的了?
The cute brunette. Of course, I should've known.NI mean, how do you go from...
那个漂亮的黑色肤色的女人
"you're a pig, but I like your cat" to "I missed you"?
“你是头猪,可是我喜欢你的猫”一直聊到
We lacked a sophisticated understanding of your world.
我们没有你们的思维那么复杂
As a result, the illusions we createdNfrom your thoughts were ultimately flawed.
所以,我们为你们创造的幻境
The dead people were a dead giveaway.
死人就不会制♥造♥麻烦了
Dead people.
死人
What were you doing?
你说什么?
If you had just told us, I mean, maybe we could...N Whoa, wait.
如果你提早告诉我们,我的意思是,也许我们可以......
I just realized something.
我想起什么了
You're saying that our unconsciousNbodies are still on the planet.
你刚才说我们那不省人事的身躯
Yes.
是的
Yeah, well, so we need food. We need water.NI mean, we need food.
可是,我们需要食物,我们需要水
What he's saying is we won't live long in this state.
他的意思是要让我们处于这种状态下
Then I suggest you make the mostNof the time you have left.
所以我建议你们要好好利用剩下来的时间啊
You're killing us in order to save yourselves.
为了就你自己却要杀了我们
In order to save millions of our kind.
是为了拯救数百万个我们同类
I believe you would do the same.
相信你要是我的话也会这么做的
If we do not go back,Nour friends will come looking for us.
如果我们没回去的话
Others of your kind?
你们其他人?
They'll show up.
他们会出现的
What are you going to do, kill them too?
你打算怎么做,也杀了他们?
And more will come.
还回来更多的
One day, they'll figure out how to access the Gate.
总有一天,他们会知道怎么进入
Then millions of your kind will die.
到时,数百万的你们同类仍然会死的
We don't leave people behind,
我们从不会落下战友的
and if you were really General Hammond,Nyou'd know that.
要是你是真的Hammond将军的话
But if you allow us to leave here,
但是如果你允许我们离开这里
we promise we will never return, ever.
我们保证我们永远都不会再来这儿的
You will not have to fear us ever again.NI give you my word.
你将不必害怕我们
How can you make such a promiseNwhen you so desire to return home?
你现在一心想着回家,当然会这么说了
Sure,
确实
we'd like to go home.
我们是想回家
We're not willing to killNmillions of your kind to do it.
可是我们并不想为此目的
You've been in our heads.NYou're in our heads right now
你已经在我们的大脑中了
You should know we mean that.
你应该知道我们是认真的
I understand.
我明白
I don't mean to sound negative,Nbecause that would be, you know, so not me...
我并不想发表相反的意见
But how do we know this isn't a double fake-out?
你怎么知道这不是个骗局呢?
I mean, how do we know that this is--
我的意思是,我们怎么知道这是不是真的
This is your reality.
这是你们的真实世界
You have my word.
我向你们保证
I'm starving.
我饿了
He's got to be right.
他说的对
I wonder how long we've been out.
我在想我们出来多久了
I need to get the control crystal out of the DHD.NShouldn't take more than a few minutes.
我得水晶球从DHD中取出来
I'll give you a hand.
我帮你一把
Thank you for trusting us.
谢谢你相信我们
Rodney, be careful with that.
Rodney,小心点
I want to make sure we can get back home.
我要确保我们能回到家
You mean Atlantis?
你指的是亚特兰蒂斯?
I think that's what she meant.
我想她就是这么想的
How do I know she wasn't suggestingNwe pull a double fake and dial Earth?
我怎么知道她不想让我玩个花招
Forget the double fake.
别玩花招了
Get the damn crystal.
快把那该死的水晶球拿出来
I'll do the dial-out.
我会这么做的
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表