Sorry.NThe sensors picked it up day's ago,
抱歉
but it's taken me until now,
只是我现在才弄清楚
to finally decipher whatNthey're trying to tell us.
它们正试图告诉我们的信息
A dart. How is that possible?
小飞船 这怎么可能?
Well, perhaps it was modifiedNto get here as quickly as possible.
也许它经过了改造
The hive ships are light years away still.
母船仍然在数光年之外
Well it could have usedNneighbouring stargate
它可能利用了邻近的星际之门
and been flying towardsNus at maximum speed,ever since Wraith discovered that we were here.
自从幽灵探测到我们在这里以来,
At it's current velocity,Nit'll be here in 27 minutes.
按照它现有的速度
We need to get jumpers in the air.
我们需要让我们的飞船升空
What, what don't you believe?
什么, 你不相信什么?
It's a gate address.NA six symbol, gate address.
这是星际之门的拨号♥地址
Gate symbols?
星际之门的符号♥?
I see them now. Yes.
我看到了, 是的
Do you recognise the address?
你认出这个地址了么?
No.
没有
I am not familiar with this world, either.
我对这些文字也不熟悉
So the ninth stone's on another planet.
这就是说第九个石头
Is he dead?
他死了么?
No, just unconscious.NHe'll be like that for hours.
不, 只是昏迷了
Excellent.
很好,
We'll wait for them to appear....
我们将等他们出现....
Put the weapon down, LT Ford.
把武器放下, Ford中尉
Ford!
Ford!
Major Sheppard.
Sheppard少校
I'm afraid the Lt has had toNstep away for a moment.
我想中尉恐怕不得不
Who's that?
那是谁?
It can't be.
不可能
It sounds like....
听起来好像是....
Koya!!
Koya!!
Surprised?
很奇怪吧?
You're alive.
你还活着
As far as I can tell.
到现在为止, 是这样
Did you actually think a single bulletNto the shoulder would kill me?
你真的认为一颗打在肩膀上的子弹
I always thought you were smarter than that.
我总是想你会更聪明一些
What did you do to Ford?
你对Ford做了些什么?
He's fine.
他很好
Then, what do you want?
那么, 你想要什么?
The same as you , Major.NThe lost treaure of the Quindosam.
同你一样, 少校
What possible use could that be to you?
那对你有什么用?
The Daganians have informedNus that this ZPM,
Daganian已经告诉我们
whatever it may be,Nis an object of great power,
不管怎样
and great power is of use to all people.NEspecially the Genii.
而强大的能源对所有人都有用
Simear!
Simear!
EleenaNThey offered us a great reward,NEleena,
他们给我们一个很大的回报
They agreed to let us keep the treasure,Nif we....
他们同意让我们保存这个财宝
They're no use to you Koya.NZPM's only work on Atlantis.
它们对你没用Koya
Perhaps. But I prefer hearingNthat from a Genii scientist.
也许吧 不过我倾向于听到
We do not have it yet.NWe have not found the ninth stone.
我们还没有拥有它
We have an unbelievably largeNtactical advantage over you.
我们现在具有
Now if you would ratherNI just cover the mouth
现在如果我愿意的话
of the chamber up and forgetNabout the whole thing,
然后忘掉整件事情
I'm more than willing to consider it.
我简直是太想这样做了
She's right. We're closer,Nbut we're not there yet.
她是对的 我们更接近
Look, the ninth stoneNis hidden on another planet.
第九块石头藏在
All we have, is the gate address.
现在我们有的
Dr McKay. So wonderful to hearNyour grating voice again.
McKay博士 很高兴又听到
How's the arm?
手臂怎么样了?
You wanna keep trading barbs?NOr you wanna find the ZPM?
你是想继续说讽刺的话
Look, lift me out of here,NI'll help you find it,
把我拉上来
but then you let my team go.
不过你答应要让我的队员离开
Shut up, McKay.
住嘴, McKay
You got a better idea?
你有更好的主意?
No.
没有
Do we have a deal or not?
你同不同意?
You and two Daganians will be raised out.NAlong with everyone's weapons and radio's.
你和那两个Daganian人将被拉出来
The rest of you will remain here.
剩下的人留在那里
If Dr McKay finds the ZPM,Nthe others will be let go.
如果McKay博士找到了ZPM
I give you my word.
我向你保证
Well, we have his word.
好吧, 我们接受他的承诺
I don't see that we have much choice.NI'm coming up!
我想我们没有更多地选择了
We've got the general populationNconfined to quarters.
我们已经将大部分人
Let's hope they're out of harms way.
但愿他们不会受到伤害
Any word from Sheppard yet?
Sheppard有没有回话?
No, I haven't been able to reach him.NHis entire team is off radio.
没有, 我没法联♥系♥到他
It's still closing in very fast.
它仍然在以非常快的速度接近
Who are we going to getNto fly the third jumper?
谁将去飞第三艘飞船?
I can barely make it there and backNto the mainland, without crashing.
我把它开到大♥陆♥, 然后开回来
For the last time, I'm a Doctor,Nnot a bloody fighter pilot!
最后再说一次, 我是一个医生
A Wraith dart is gonna be all overNthis city inside of ten minutes,
一艘幽灵的飞船在十分钟之内
and are only real fighter pilot is offworld.
而仅有的真正的战斗机飞行员
I for one, would like to mountNthe best defence we can.
对于我来说, 最希望的就是
Brilliant.
很好
Number two is away. All three are out.
二号♥离开了
Good luck Carson.
祝你好运, Carson
Thanks, I'll need it.
谢谢, 我会需要的
It's not working.
没有效
Try it again.
再试一次
Look, I've tried it twice.NBackwards and forwards.
我已经试了两次
We've played this gameNbefore McKay.
我们以前也玩过这个游戏, McKay
Try some other combinationNof the same symbols.
试试其它组合
Are you joking?
你在开玩笑?
Have you any idea how longNthat would take?
你知不知道这会要多久?
He's right.NThere's 720 possible gate addresses.
他是对的
It's a waste of time.
这是浪费时间
You said the address was the locationNof the ninth stone.
你说过这个地址是第九块石头的位置
Look, it has to be.NThe puzzle is 10,000 years old.
一定是
Maybe the gate doesn't exist anymore.
也许那个星际之门已经不存在了
Look, back in the milky way,Nsome cultures actually bury their gates,
实际上, 在银河系中
to render them useless.
认为它们毫无用处
That's something else.NWhat if these aren't stargate symbols.
可能是其它的
Look at them What else could they be, huh??
看看它们, 还有可能是什么, 哼??
Actually, these symbols may notNbe gate related.
实际上, 这些符号♥可能跟
Really? What are you thinking?
真的么? 你是怎么想的?
Gentlemen, you should have visualNin 30 seconds.
先生们, 它三十秒后
You ready?
准备好了么?
No, I'm not ready.
没有, 我没有准备好
You're gonna do fine.
你会做得很好的
Is fine gonna be good enough?
可以做得足够好么?
Coming right at you.
正向你们飞来
Do you see it yet?
你看到它了么?
Not yet. I can't see it anywhere.
还没有, 我看不到它在哪里
Atlantis. Markham and SmithNhave been taken out.
亚特兰蒂斯
This monastery is where the 15 priestsNof the brotherhood used to live.
这座修道院过去是兄弟会中
The mural here is a map.
这幅壁画是一张地图
A layout of Suderia as it was in their time.NI should have thought of this before.
记录了当时Suderia的布局
See, the Suderians worshippedNthe Lantian ancestors.
Suderians人非常崇拜Lantian古人
The Stargate was considered a sacred portalNand it's symbols, religious icons.
星际之门被认为是一个神圣的入口
All 36 gate symbols are incorporated.
所有36个星际之门的符号♥
So connect the symbols to the stones....
这么说将这些符号♥与石头联♥系♥起来....
And you should be able to triangulateNwhere the centre stone is buried.
然后你就可以用三角测量法
You're a genius.
你真是一个天才
Thank you Rodney.
谢谢 Rodney
Yes ok, we're all very impressed,Nbut let's get on with it, huh?
好了, 我们都非常感动
Shoot it down!
把它打下来!
It's right in the middle of the city,NI don't have a clean shot.
它在城市的正中♥央♥
What's it doing?
它在做什么?
It's scanning us.
在扫描我们
Huh.
哼
I was hoping it would narrowNthe area down a little more.
我本希望可以稍微缩小一点范围
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表