We're not all that bad.
我们没有那么糟糕
You know that.
你是知道的
I do.
我知道
We're not talking aboutNthe people on Earth.
我们并没有谈论地球上的人们
I'm talking about every memberNof my expedition team here, in Atlantis,
我是在谈论我的探险队的每个成员
and I'm talking about the friends we'veNmet since coming here, like Teyla's people.
以及自从我们到这里之后碰到的朋友
There are some among you,Nyourself included, Dr. Weir
那也包括你, 你自己也包括在内, Weir 博士
that I know Athar wouldNwelcome with open arms...
我知道 Athar 会张开双臂欢迎...
but there are others.
不过是其他人
I hand-picked everyNmember of this expedition,
我已经挑选了这个探险队中的每个人
and I know Teyla feels asNconfident about her own people.
我知道 Teyla 对她自己的人♥民♥很有信心
I'm sure.
我知道
At the end of the day,Nthis is a matter of trust.
在今天结束之前
Yes.
是的
It is, dr. Weir.
是这样, Weir 博士
Have your scans foundNanything yet, Dr. McKay?
你扫描到一些东西没有, McKay博士?
Actually...
事实上...
no.
没有
What the hell is this?
这到底是什么?
I'm sorry, Major.
我很抱歉, 少校
There was cause forNlegitimate concern as to...
我们有理由调查清楚...
whether I was or not who I claimed to be.
我跟我声称的是否相同
I'm sorry, Chaya.
我很抱歉, Chaya.
I honestly felt it would do no harm.
我真诚地希望这没有伤害你
Stop apologizing, Elizabeth.
不要道歉了, Elizabeth.
How did she know?
她是怎么知道的?
McKay...
McKay...
she's an ancient, Major.
她是一个古人, 少校.
She's what?
她是什么?
I'm right, aren't I?
我是对的, 是么?
The perfect health, the energy weapon,
完美的健康, 那个能量武器
the fact that she has the gene...
她所具有的基因...
it's the only logical explanation.
在逻辑上只有一个解释
What the hell are you talking about?
你到底在说些什么?
I just don't understand the act.
我只是不明白这种行为
I mean, you must know we'd give just aboutNanything to talk to you, to learn from you.
我的意思是, 你要知道我们实在不惜一切代价的
I mean, what is it?
我的意思是, 到底是什么?
What, are you... checking us out?
你要... 检查我们什么?
I see that in my desire to come to Atlantis,
我渴望来到亚特兰蒂斯
I have revealed too much of myself.
你们已经把我揭示得太多了
He's right?
他是对的?
I'm right?
我说对了?
I am what you call an "Ancient"...
我就是你们所称作的"古人"...
and it is also true that I canNnever offer your people sanctuary...
而且事实上我也根本不能
but you are wrong as to why I came here.
不过我来这里的原因, 你们解释错了.
Why did you come here?
你为什么来这里?
You, John.
你, John.
Me?
我?
I have lived in solitude for so long thatNwhen you asked me to come to Atlantis, I...
我孤独的生活了那么长时间
oh, my god, he is Kirk.
噢, 我的天哪, 他是Kirk.
So this was never about, ...
这么说从来不是为了 ...
could we just have aNmoment to ourselves here?
我们能够独自在这里呆会么?
No.
不行
That's all right.
没关系
I've stayed here long enough.
我已经在这里呆得够长了
Come on, Chaya.
来吧, Chaya.
You and your people were theNreason we came here in the first place.
你和你的人♥民♥是我们来这里的首要原因
I can't... I can't...
我不能... 我不能...
no.
不
What the hell was that?
这到底是什么?
They're coming for them.
它们来了
I should have never left them.
我不应该丢下他们
What's going on?
发生什么了?
I'm sorry, John.
我很抱歉, John.
I'm taking a jumper back to Proculis.
我要驾一艘飞船回到Proculis.
What just happened?
刚刚发生了什么?
There's only one way to find out.
要想可以找出原因我们只有一种办法
Go.
去吧
Major, are you sure youNknow what you're flying into?
少校, 你可知道那边会是什么情况?
I have a pretty good idea theNWraith are attacking Chaya's people.
我敢确信幽灵正在袭击Chaya 的人♥民♥
You can't hope toNdefend them with one ship!
只有一艘船, 你别指望能打败它们!
I don't think I'll have to.
我想我也没有必要
What are you doing here?
你来这里做什么?
I'm here to help you.
我来帮你
Help me?
帮我?
To defend your people.
保护你的人♥民♥
Leave.
离开
I will take care of this.
我会处理的
Is it "Chaya"...
是 "Chaya" 么...
or "Athar"?NI'm just curious.
或者是 "Athar"?
When I was mortal, I lived here.
当我是一个凡人时, 我住在这里
This was my home.
这是我的家
When those of us whoNyou call the ancients ascended,
当我们当中那些你们称之为古人的升♥天♥后
we were supposed toNleave behind us all human ties.
我们本应该抛弃我们的人类情节
Some of us found that difficult.
我们当中某些人发现这太困难了
So you couldn'tNstand by and watch your people
所以你无法眼看着你的人♥民♥
getting wiped out by the Wraith.
被幽灵清洗
When their terrible fleet approached,NI lashed out with my mind
当它们可怕的舰队接近时
and with a single thought,Ndestroyed them all.
只有一个念头, 把它们全部都消灭
The others of my kind did notNapprove of such interference
我同类中的其他人并不赞同这种干涉
with corporeal matters,Nand so I was exiled.
对有形事物的干涉
My punishment was theNunending protection of this world.
对我的惩罚就是无终止的保卫这个星球
Why pretend to be human at all?
那究竟为什么要装扮成人类?
So that, time to time,NI may walk among the people,
这样, 日积月累
know them as the good and kind souls they are.
作为仁慈友好的灵魂而被它们所接受
For thousands of years,NI have come and gone to the villages,
几千年来
never staying too longNto get attached to anyone...
不过呆得都很短, 一直没有附上任何人...
until I met you.
直道我遇见了你
I have never regretted theNchoice I made all of these years...
这些年来, 我从来没有对以前所作的选择后悔过...
until now.
直到现在
I am permitted to safeguardNmy people, but my people only.
我被允许保卫我的人♥民♥
This is my punishment.
这就是对我的惩罚
This is what makes it punishment.
这就是它为什么被称之为惩罚
If your people cameNhere for my protection,
如果你们的人来到这里寻求我的保护
the others would stop me.
其他人就会阻止我
Do you understand?
你明白了么?
I can never help your people.
我无法帮助你们的人
I'm not sure I'm willingNto walk away that easily,
我想我不能如此轻松的走开
and I'm not just talking personally here,
我也并不想在这里谈论个人问题
although that's definitely part of it...
虽然这已经成为了事实...
there is so much moreNwe can learn from you.
我们仍然有很多东西可以向你们学习
I can't, John.
我不能, John.
The others won't allow it.
其他人不会同意的
That's just...
这只是...
it is their highest law to never interfere.
他们最高的法则, 决不干涉
I am bound by those laws,Nhowever much I wish to help you.
我被限制在这些法则中了
So, uh, we can never...
如此, 那么, 我们不能...
I can never leave.
我不能离开
Well, I could come and visit.
好吧, 我可以到这里来看你
Now I'm flirting withNsomebody from another species.
现在我正在挑逗一个其他的物种
We're not as different as you think.
我们的差别并没有你所想象的那么大
Oh, I think we're moreNdifferent than you think.
噢, 我想我们的差别比你想的要大
I can show you.
我可以展示给你看
Show me?
展示给我看?
By sharing each other.
通过彼此之间的分享
We will know each otherNas well as anyone ever can.
我们会像其他人一样, 相互了解对方
Okay.
好吧
I've got to get the carNback by midnight, though.
午夜之前我要把车送回去, 虽然
This will only take a few moments.
这只需要花一点时间
Just close your eyes.
闭上你的眼睛
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表