Well, it was worth a shot.
好吧 试一下还是值得的
Alright, we're gonna need another plan.
看来我们需要制定其它计划
Yeah, OK.
好吧
Look, stop dialling. It's not working.
不要拨号♥了 没用
Sir.
长官
You two give us a minute.
你们两个 能不能让我们
What can I do for you, John?
有什么事 John?
We need to head back to the Replicator planet.
我们要回到复♥制♥者的星球那儿去
We do, do we?
然后呢?
Yeah. If this satellite weapon is powered by its homeworld,
如果这个卫星是由它的母星
maybe we can neutralise it at the source.
也许我们可以从源头上摧毁它
Well, the Apollo is in no condition to get in a battle right now.
Apollo号♥现在的状况无法投入战斗
That beam took a lot out of our shield.
那道光束将我们的护盾
No, we've gotta do something.
可我们要做些什么
We *did* do something.
我们已经做过了
I'm sorry, sir, but I can't help but think that we're somehow responsible for this.
对不起 长官 可我一直在想
Why, because Weir said so?
为什么 因为Weir是这么说的?
No, sir.
不是
John, listen to me.
John 听我说
I, uh,
我...
I've been over your record.
我已经看过你的档案了
I know you have your detractors
我知道有人在背后说你的不是
but personally I think you've done a hell of a job here.
可就我个人来看 你在这里
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 长官
*You* should be running Atlantis, not Doctor Weir.
Atlantis应该由你来掌管
Well, then I'd be The Man, and who would I have to rage against?
如果是这样 那我心中的不满
Listen.
听着
Because of us,
正由于我们
Earth won't have to deal with an armada of Replicator ships,
地球才不用去应对一支由复♥制♥者
so whatever happens here,
所以不管这里发生了什么
we did the right thing today.
我们今天所做的事情都是对的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
It's just ... they didn't even consult me.
只是... 他们甚至都不跟我商量
I imagine they felt the need for secrecy was great.
我想他们可能是认为需要严守秘密
I have the highest level of clearance humanly possible, Teyla. No
我已经有最高程度的许可级别了
they're trying to undermine me.
他们是想削弱我
Some of the military doesn't like that a civilian - let alone a woman - is in charge of this city.
军方中有人不希望让一个平民
Surely General O'Neill doesn't feel that way.
O'Neill将军肯定不是这样想的
And the IOA - they've backed you several times. They believe in you.
还有IOA 他们过去也多次支持你
Yes, when things are going well,
是的 那是事态进展顺利的时候
but as soon as we run into a major problem,
可只要我们碰到大♥麻♥烦
the military steps in and assumes absolute control.
军方就会插手近来 并宣称全面接管
Certainly you don't wish to coordinate military attacks.
看得出你不喜欢配合军方进行攻击
No, and that's not what I'm saying.
不 我不是这个意思
Look, our current situation could have easily been avoided.
我们目前所面临的处境本来可以
I told them as much,
我跟他们费了那么多口舌
but they put next to no weight behind my opinions regarding the safety and protection of this city.
可是他们丝毫不考虑
Yes, the IOA is happy to have me as lead administrator,
是的 IOA很高兴让我来掌管这里
but when it comes to the *big* decisions ...
可一旦碰到大的决策
*If* we get out of this, I think I may have to step down.
如果我们可以度过这次难关 我想也许
Give it some time.
一步一步来
You need to step back and ...N We've got something.
你可以退后一步 然后...
We were throwing some ideas back and forth
我们想出了一些办法 然后又否定了
well, *he* was throwing them forth and I was throwing them back
好吧 是他想出了办法
and while he was droning on about some idea that might have worked,
在他继续唠叨那些可能有用的
it suddenly occurred to me:
我突然间想到了
this city has encountered problems like this before, so I ...
这个城市以前也遭遇到类似的问题
We don't need the history of your idea, Doctor.
没有必要介绍
I'll let that be a surprise when I read your autobiography.
以后我拜读你的自传时 会把这
Just tell me the plan.
快把方法告诉我
We submerge it.
我们可以沉下去
I'm sorry?
什么意思?
We submerge the city.
我们可以把城市沉下去
I thought you said we *couldn't* submerge the city.
你以前不是说过
That was two years ago
那是两年前
before the Ancients came and activated a number of new systems. See ...
可是后来古人回来
The "how" is complicated,
解释清楚怎么回事比较复杂
but I think it's possible.
可我觉得这是可能的
Look, it's not a permanent solution ...
这不是永久性地解决办案
... but it'll buy us enough time `til we come up with one.
可在我们想出更好的办法之前
Exactly.
很对
How much time?
多长时间?
Some. As much as a week.
差不多一个星期吧
I don't understand. Why?
我不明白 为什么?
Ah, you see, the history part would have made that a lot clearer.
你看 如果让我介绍这个办法的来由
Had you been a little more patient,
如果你能再耐心一点
McKayN I would have painted you a picture of ...N McKay.
我甚至还可以为你画张图...
Ten thousand years ago
一万年前
when the Ancients were under siege from the Wraith,
古人遭到了幽灵的围攻
they sank the city in order to dissipate the Wraiths' energy blasts in the water.
于是他们将城市下沉
This way,
这样
the shield was able to hold far longer than it ever could on the surface.
护盾就可以比在水面支持得更久
So, now, we submerge the city.
所以 现在 我们将城市下沉
The water attenuates the satellite's beam intensity
海水将会削弱卫星发出能量光束的强度
buys us some more shield time.
为我们的护盾赢得些时间
We cannot predict how *much* the Replicators' beam will be attenuated.
我们无法预测复♥制♥者的光束
It might not buy us any time at all.
也许根本就不能为我们赢得时间
There's no way to know for sure, yes, but it's not a reason not to try.
是的 我们现在还无法肯定
Alright, get it done.
好的 那就去做吧
Yeah, I don't think that's your call.
我想这不是你说了算的
Worst case scenario?
最坏的情况是什么?
We lose some power from the ZeePM?
我们将浪费ZPM的一部分能量?
Oh, no - worst case scenario is that we've both read the numbers wrong,
噢 不 最坏的情况是我们两个
we use up a *ton* of power and the city doesn't submerge at all.
即便消耗了大量能量
Look, as much as I hate to say it,
听着 有一点我不得不承认
Zelenka's not infallible.
Zelenka并不是从来不出错
Still, I agree.
尽管如此 我还是同意
It's worth the risk.
值得冒这个险
Alright. The city has an automatic submersion subroutine already in the system.
城市的控制系统中有现成的
I'll need it to tweak it a bit
我所需要做的就是重新设置一下
to work with one ZedPM and disable some safety protocols.
绕过一些安全协议 让它在只有一个ZPM的
Give me an hour.
给我一个小时
It's been an hour.
已经过去一个小时了
We're ready.
我们准备好了
No you've got to do the, um ...N Oh, just, um ...
不 你还要把....
We are ready.
我们准备好了
Good.
很好
Give me city-wide.
我要向整个城市讲话
Attention all personnel.
所有人员注意
We are about to attempt to submerge the city.
我们准备将城市下沉
From what I understand, it could get a little bumpy,
据我了解 这一过程可能有点颠簸
so this is your last chance to secure equipment
请各位固定好设备
and get to the designated safe areas.
然后进入指定的安全区域
We've come full circle, eh?
绕了个圈子 我们又回到了原地 是么?
Yeah.
是啊
Feels that way.
感觉是这样
Take us down.
带我们下去吧
Aye, aye, Captain.
遵命 船长
Shall we?
好了么?
That's it. We're down.
好了 我们沉下来了
The beam still looks pretty serious, Rodney.
光束看起来还是很强 Rodney
Yeah, I know. Just give me a second to ...
我知道 给我一点时间...
Crap!
该死!
I *told* you.
我跟你说过
Thank you, Radek. *Very* helpful.
谢谢 Radek 非常有帮助
What is it?
怎么了?
The beam is breaking through the water much more efficiently than we thought.
光束穿透水的能力比我们预想的要强
The water has no effect?
海水没有效果?
It's having an effect
有效果
but just nowhere near what we wanted to.
只是距离我们的设想很远
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表