"Sidekick."
"搭档"
Yeah - it'd be like Batman and Ronon.
是的 就好像蝙蝠侠和Ronon
Has a nice ring to it.
多么漂亮的光环啊
Yeah, you keep eating like that, it's more like Fatman.
如果你继续这样吃
I'm warning you -
提醒你
you will probably be bored out of your mind
你将会觉得非常无聊
unless you find incredibly advanced physics to be ...
除非你发现
Really?
真的么?
What?
什么?
What, you think so?
怎么 你真的这样想?
Hey, she thinks I'm hot!
嘿 她认为我很帅!
I didn't say anything.
我什么也没有说
No-no-no, I'm sure that you, uh ...
不不不 我保证你…
Oh, of course not, I should have known.
哦 当然 我该知道的
She meant you.
她的意思是你
I don't know what you're talking about.
不知道你们在说什么
McKay, she didn't say a word.
McKay 她一个字也没有说
Oh my God. I can read minds.
噢 老天 我能读取别人的心思
Oh, this is cool!
噢 这可真酷!
No it isn't.
不 不是
Oh, I'm fine.
哦 我很好
No, yes, and it doesn't.
不 是的 不是
What?N I can read your mind uh, everyone's, actually.
﹣什么?
That was very cool for the first, like, ten seconds there, but
开头10秒钟我也觉得非常酷
now I'm finding it a little disturbing,
不过现在 我发现这样有点烦人
so I'm trying to tune it out as much as I possibly can ...
所以我尽量不用这个功能
well, sort of. Anyways,
尽量吧 另外
look, I wanted to get your permission to access the Control Chair
听着 我需要得到你的许可
I've got some pretty interesting ideas for maximising our ZedPM.
我有一些非常棒的点子
I reconfigured the city's power systems
我可以重新设置城市的能量系统
it's too complicated to explain - but
这个解释起来很麻烦 不过
trust me when I say that you are going to be incredibly happy with the results.
相信我 看到结果之后
Look, Elizabeth,
听着 Elizabeth
I know - you have every right not to trust me but
我知道 你可以选择不相信我
I promise you, I'm gonna make things much, much better, OK?
不过我向你保证 我会让一切
Good.She wants you to shoot me.
好的
if you think for even one second that I might be trying to
如果你哪怕有一秒钟的在想
take over the city for my own evil purposes.
接管这个城市
I'm kidding. That was a joke.
开玩笑的 说笑而已
Is your weapon set to, uh, stun?
你的枪是设置在击昏档上么?
Wait -Nnever mind. There - I did it myself.
等等 不用了 我自己搞定了
OK, to the Chair Room, Ronon.
好的 座椅控制室 Ronon
Can I shoot him now?
我现在能开枪打他么?
I can hear you!
我可以听到你说话!
Look, she just wants you to keep a close eye on me!
听着 她只是想让你好好看着我!
C'mon, let's go. Chop, chop - much to do.
来吧 我们走 快点
I will send a science team down to supervise.
我会派一个科学小组去监督
Not like that, this is crap.
不会吧 真该死
What the hell is he doing?
你在做什么啊?
Don't ask me.
别问我
Actually, I wasn't.
事实上 没问你
I have no idea.
我不知道
Rodney, you are affecting power all over the city.
Rodney 你影响了整个城市的能量供应
I know. Awesome, isn't it?
我知道 帅呆了 不是么?
No.
不
I can't work.
我没法干活了
It's just temporary.
这只是暂时的
Rodney, I'm trying to determine if that device did any permanent damage to you.
Rodney 我正在研究
Quite frankly, given your usually rampant hypochondria,
老实说 考虑到你现在已经患上了
I'm surprised you don't seem to care.
我怀疑你根本不在乎了
You're jealous.
你嫉妒了
That is ridiculous.
这太荒谬了
You should be working with me trying to figure out
你本该跟我一起 努力搞清楚
what is happening to you.
在你身上发生的事情
Instead, you're here burying your head in the sand.
然而 你现在却在这里
That is not true.
不是这样的
My head - which happens to be housing my ever-evolving brain -
我的脑袋 目前正装着
is actually being better utilised here
目前正在这里发挥作用
doing important things that will affect everybody.
现在所作的重要事情
I am not gonna work with him.
我不会跟他一起干活
I can f*** at this. He is ...
受不了 他简直是…
He tries to hide it, but deep down,
他想要隐藏 可在下面
I'm the wind beneath his wings.
我就是他翅膀下面的风
Well, how's it coming?
怎么样了?
Actually, I think I'm just getting to the good bit.
我想有一点进展了
Don't you hate it when people interrupt right when things are getting good?
如果一切进展得很好时 有人突然打断
I know McKay is some super-genius now, but
我知道McKay现在是超级英雄 不过
I find the flickering lights incredibly unnerving.
灯老是闪个不停 我真是受不了了
Doctor Coleman has -
Coleman博士
however reluctantly - admitted it
虽然很不情愿 不过承认了
does seem as if Rodney is significantly improving the city's power system.
Rodney的确是大大改善了
Whatever.
不管怎样
Anyway, you were saying ...?
你刚才说…
Well
好吧
we know the Ancients evolved physiologically to a certain point
我们知道
where they could transform into a state of pure energy.
从而可以将自己转变为
Ancient History 101.
古人历史101
Yes. We also know that not all of them managed to get there.
我们还知道 并不是每个古人
You're saying some of them needed a kick in the pants.
你的意思是说 有部分人
So to speak.
差不多吧
I think this machine was not meant to help them *fight* the war against the Wraith
我觉得这个设备不是帮助他们
but rather to help them escape it.
而是帮助他们逃离的
An ascension machine?
一个帮助升♥天♥的机器?
Like the one the Goa'uld tried to create in the Milky Way.
就跟上次Goa'uld在银河系中
Are you saying McKay's going to ascend?
你是说McKay就要升♥天♥了?
Unfortunately there's a whole lot more to ascension than just being *physically* evolved.
不幸的是 如果是升♥天♥
Believe me, after spending six months with a bunch of pansy wannabes, I *know*!
相信我 我跟一群准备升♥天♥的人
But what does this mean for McKay?
这对McKay意味着什么?
Like I said, just gettin' to the good bit.
正如我刚才说的 只有一点小进展
I'll leave you to it.
留给你处理吧
John, wait.
John 等等
We need to talk to Rodney right away.
我们要马上跟Rodney谈谈
You can all relax.
都不要紧张
I'll have us back online in two minutes.
两分钟后我就会恢复能量供应
We need to talk to you.
我们要跟你谈谈
What do you mean, I'm gonna die?
什么意思 我会死?
I'm not even sick! I feel great - never better!
我没有生病!感觉非常好!
That Ancient device ...
那个古人的设备…
has accelerated my evolution.
加速了我的进化过程
Eventually I'll reach a point where I'm physically capable of ascension,
最终我会达到一个临界点
but ascension takes more than that
但是升♥天♥所要求的不仅仅是这个
there's a ... there's a mental component.
同时还包括精神上的因素
I need to know how to make it happen
我想知道怎样实现
... which I don't.
可现在还不明白
Yet!
目前
I'm getting smarter by the minute.
我正变得越来越聪明
It's a pretty good assumption I'll be able to figure it out on the way.
那么完全可以假设
OK, so it's not as easy as that.
OK 不是那么简单
Well, even if I don't, so I stay a highly-evolved human.
如果我没有想出来
I mean, I don't have to ascend - it's, it's a choice, right?
我是说 我没有必要升♥天♥
No? What do you mean, no?
不是?什么意思?
Oh, that stupid Ancient device doesn't work properly, does it?
噢 该死的古人设备
It's set in motion a series of genetic mutations
它已经造成了一系列的基因突变
that will result in my death if I don't ascend?!
如果我不升♥天♥ 就只有死路一条?
There *is* something easier about this.
有件事情比这个要简单
*That's* why the Ancients didn't put it into common use -
这就是为什么古人没有
it's just one more in a long line of abysmal, over-ambitious failures!
它只是古人众多野心勃勃
Oh God.
哦 老天
I'm a dead man!
我就要死了!
Doctor McKay.
McKay博士
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表