In the meantime, you are explorers
此外 你们都是探险者
and presumably in need of rest and sustenance
可以想像 你们需要休息和进餐
We have made arrangements for you to spend a short time among us
我们已经达成一致
He says the other ancients are arrogant?
他说其他的古人非常傲慢?
I apologize if you felt oberoth was condescending in any way
如果你们觉得Oberoth说话的语气
How 'bout in every way
不是如果 事实就是
It is difficult for him to see you as capable of understanding
对他来说 很难看出
Yeah, well, how many ph. D. S does he have?
是啊 他手下有多少个博士?
Niam, I was wondering, your people have been here for thousands of years?
Niam 我很想知道
Yes
是的
Most ancients we know have ascended.
据我们所知 大多数古人都升♥天♥了
You know of ascension?
你们知道升♥天♥?
Well, yes. In fact
是的 事实上
we always thought that ancients were no longer around...
我们还以为现在已经没有古人了…
that most of them evolved to the point of
大多数都进化到…
transforming into beings of pure energy.
一种完全以能量方式存在的形式
This is true.
是这样的
Well, I take it your people aren't interested?
你们对此是不是不感兴趣?
Oh, ascension is the goal of many of us...
升♥天♥也是我们很多人的目标…
but oberoth feels there is still much to do.
不过Oberoth认为还有很多事情要办
We must become all that we can.
我们必须保持一致
You don't agree with him, do you?
你并不同意他的观点 是不是?
Your guest quarters are this way.
为你们安排的房♥间在这边
Must have been quite a serious falling-out
肯定是发生了一起激烈的争论
for the ancients to eliminate any reference to them in the entire database.
以至于古人在数据库中
Unless they're lying.
除非他们是在撒谎
Might it not be possible that these people merely
有没有可能这些人只是
discovered this city
发现了这个城市
as you discovered atlantis?
就跟你们发现Atlantis一样?
Wouldn't be surprised. They don't seem very... ancienty to me.
不是很奇怪 对我来说
Ancienty?
"古人化"?
Yes
是的
that's the word I was looking for.
我想说的就是这个词
You think they could be deceiving us?
你觉得他们是在骗我们?
Teyla's right
Teyla是对的
They could've found the city and moved in years ago.
他们可能只是发现了这个城市
I feel they are hiding something.
我感觉他们在隐藏什么
Other than their plan to defeat the wraith, you mean?
你是说 除了那个
There's no plan.
根本就没有什么方案
No...
是的…
I don't think so either.
我也这样觉得…
Why would they say they had a plan if they don't have a plan?
可如果他们并没有什么方案
They figured out a way to hide from the rest of the galaxy
他们想到一个办法
including the wraith
让幽灵也找不到
and are happy to go on with their lives
然后就快乐的过着自己的生活
just minding their own business.
除此之外什么事情也不管
Whoever they are.
他们是到底谁
I think that is what we need to find out.
我觉得这个就是我们需要弄清楚的
Thank you for taking the time to see me.
谢谢你肯花时间来见我
I felt we might achieve more in a oneNon one meeting,leader to leader.
我觉得我们再进行一次领导对领导
What is it you wish to achieve?
你想取得什么成果?
The establishment of diplomatic andNtrade relations between our people.
在我们之间建立外交和贸易上的联♥系♥
Trade?
贸易?
Do you really believe that you haveNanything of value to offer us?
你真的认为你们可以提供一些
It's possible,oberoth.
这是有可能的 Oberoth
And there is only one way to find that out.
想弄清楚这一点 就只有这一个办法
But I do know that there is somethingNyou could offer us...
而且我知道
that is assistance with our fightNagainst the wraith.
它在我们与幽灵的战斗中非常有用
As I've said before,we will commenceNour plan at a time of our choosing.
正如我已经说过的 在合适的时候
Would you at least consider sharing with us the tools so thatNwe could better protect ourselves until that time comes?
在那之前 你至少可以考虑一下
Tools such as...
工具?比如说?
what we call zero point modules.NThey're our power source.
我们称作的ZPM 它们可以提供能源
We are in urgent need of as manyNas you could spare.
我们非常需要
Then am I to assume that this settlementNof yours is of lantian design?
那我是不是可以假设一下
Yes.
是的
We discovered it on our travels.
我们在探索过程中发现了它
It was uninhabited,so we decided toNestablish a base there.
当时无人在里面居住
But as I'm sure you know,sufficient shieldNgeneration requires tremendous amounts of power.
可我需要强调的是
Where is this settlement of yours located?
你们的居住地到底是在哪里?
It's on the outer edges of this galaxy,
在这个星系的边缘
in an area teeming with wraith hive ships,Nwhich is why we need the power modules--
那里到处都是幽灵母舰
we are unable to part with any of our power modules.NOur energy needs require the use of all of them.
我们不能提供任何能量模块
Well,would you consider offering yourNcity as a place of refuge--
那能不能把你们的城市
many of our citizens are amusedNby the occasional visitor,
我们的市民对偶尔拜访的客人比较感兴趣
such as yourselves,for a short time.
比如你们 但只是短时间内
But not you.N No.
﹣不包括你
And the very idea of greater numbers over a protractedNperiod of time is entirely out of the question.
所以很多人来这里呆很长时间
We have had some success fighting off the wraith,Nand that has been with limited supplies and personnel.
我们已经数次击退了幽灵
I truly believe that with your assistance--
我真诚地希望你可以提供一些帮助…
I am unaccustomed to repeating myself,however,
我不喜欢重复我的观点
leader to leader,I will say this once again.
既然是领导人对领导人间的会谈
We will eliminate the wraith at a timeNof our choosing.
我们会在我们自己认为合适的时候
And you don't care how many of my people,
你就一点也不关心我的人♥民♥的死活?
or anyone else,dies while you make up your mind to act?
那些在你们下定决心开始行动之前
You said earlier that your brothers'Ngreatest weakness was their arrogance.
你先头也说了 你们的古人兄弟
May I suggest it runs in the family?
我可以认为这是你们家族的通病么?
I am sorry you feel you must leave.
很遗憾你不得不离开
Yes.NSo am I.
是啊 我也是
Oberoth can be...Nintractable.
Oberoth也许是有点…难以打交道
Not exactly the word I was looking for.
不是我所想像中的那个词
Un-ancienty?
"去古人化"?
Not that word either.
不 也不是这个词
We will send you a message throughNthe stargate soon.
我们不久后会通过星门发送消息回来
Hopefully this is just a stumbled beginning.
希望我们之间的关系不会就此终结
Lower your weapons.
放下你们的武器
How much lower would you like them?
你想要我们放得多"下"?
Do you really wish to challenge us?
你真的想试试?
Maybe the floor?
也许是放在地上?
I thought you didn't want us here,oberoth.N I don'T...
﹣我本以为你不希望看到我们 Oberoth
but you possess information thatNI simply must have.
可是你们有我很想知道的信息
These trade negotiations can be real murder.
贸易谈判真的会引来杀身之祸
We need to find a way out of here.
我们要想办法离开这里
Rodney?N Hmm?
﹣Rodney?
This cell is similar to ours.
这个牢房♥跟我们那里的很类似
Is there something in the designNthat could offer a possible escape?
根据它的设计 我们有没有可能逃出去呢?
Are you serious?NIt's a jail cell.
不是开玩笑吧?这是一个关人的牢房♥
Yes,I know.
是的 我知道
The only way out of here would be to first disable the forceNfield around the bars,which is only accessible from the--
唯一出去的办法就是关掉这些力场
Outside?
外面…
I brought you food.N Oh,thank god.I'm starving.
﹣我来送吃的了
I can't think on an empty stomach.
饿着肚子我完全不能思考
Why are we being held here?
为什么要把我们关在这里?
Oberoth wishes to speak with you further,
Oberoth还想跟你们谈谈
and he feels he can no longer trust thatNyou will remain in your quarters.
而让你们待在客房♥里 他不放心
He's right.
他是对的
If he wants to talk to us,why doesn't he?
如果他想跟我们谈 那他人呢?
He will.NVery soon.
会来的 很快
That's nice.NIsn't that nice?
真不错 是不是?
Here's a question: Who the hellNare you people?
有一个问题:你们到底是什么人?
And don't tell us you're ancients.
别跟我们说你们是古人
We know enough about them to know theyNwould never treat people this way.
我们非常了解他们
I am sorry about this,but I am certain onceNoberoth has finished his discussions with you,
我很抱歉 不过我可以保证
you will all be released unharmed.
就会毫发无损的放了你们
I'm sorry,but all your credibilityNwas removed when you locked us up.
抱歉 在把我们关起来的这一刻起
You left us no choice.
我们别无选择
Neither did you.
我们也是
You're the one we liked,Nso don't take this personally.
你对我们还不错
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Preventing the jumper from communicatingNwith the control room.Element of surprise.
防止Jumper飞船与控制室通信
Nice.
很好
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表