but that wisdom still remains.
可是智慧依旧
And now, more than ever, you need to heed my guidance
现在 你更应该遵循我的指示
and call back those ships.
召回那些飞艇
You told me it was time to start thinking on my own.
你跟我说过 要学会自己独♥立♥思考
Right.
是的
So now I am.
现在我就是
My people are looking to me.
我的人♥民♥都在看着我
This is *my* decision
这是我的决定
and we *will* be victorious.
我们会取得胜利的
Why won't you help us?
你为什么不帮助我们?
I'm not shooting down any more ships.
我不会再去击落飞艇了
We're done helping you wage this war.
先头的帮助
Then we'll shoot them down ourselves.
那我们自己想办法把它们打下来
How?
怎么打?
Our weapons are not as primitive as Nola believes.
我们的武器
Many people will die on both sides.
双方都会有很多人死去
If you want to leave, then leave.
如果你想走 那就走吧
We'll continue this fight even if you've lost the will.
即便你们已经失去了斗志
You're making a big mistake.
你犯了一个很大的错误
The only mistake was not doing this sooner.
唯一的错误就是没有早点这么做
You'll see.
你会看到的
This is the right path for my people.
这才是我人♥民♥的正确出路
They've reached our villages.
他们到达了我们的村庄
Two have already fallen.
已经有两个人死了
The airships are almost in position. We should ...
飞艇就要抵达位置了 我们应该…
What happened?
怎么了?
They shot down one of your ships.
他们击落了其中一架飞艇
It wasn't the Puddle Jumper.
不是Puddle Jumper
Maybe one of the catapults hit it.
也许是被弹弓打中的
No, impossible!
不 不可能!
Two more villages have fallen. It appears many are dead.
又有两个村庄沦陷
Come in. ... Sheppard!
回话 Sheppard!
The radio's dead.
无线电断了
They're coming here.
他们来这里了
What, they have bombs too?!
怎么 他们也有炸♥弹♥?
We need to get your people out of here now.
要赶快疏散这里的人
Help them.
去帮帮他们
Their army has surrounded us.
他们的军队包围了我们
The road out of the village is blocked.
村庄的出口被堵住了
People are being slaughtered as they try to leave.
试图出去的人都被屠♥杀♥了
We're trapped.
我们被困住了
What shall we do?
我们该怎么办?
It's over.
结束了
Rodney, where the hell are you?
Rodney 你到底在哪儿?
They've dropped another bomb.
他们又丢了一枚炸♥弹♥
Hundreds are dying! How can you stand by and let this happen?
死了上百人!
Nola's army has surrounded the village.
Nola的军队已经包围了这个村庄
We'll get to the Jumper.
快到Jumper飞船那里去
They just destroyed it.
刚才已经被炸毁了
We're being overwhelmed.
我们被打败了
What should we do?
该怎么办?
Game over.
游戏结束了
Rodney, you there?
Rodney 在么?
Yeah. We hear you.
在 听到了
We'll give you a call when we're ready to be picked up.
我们准备好后会通知你来接的
Got it.
收到
I don't understand.
我不明白
What's going on?
怎么回事?
What you just witnessed
你刚刚见证了
is what I would call another level to the game.
这场游戏的另外一个级别
See, we were beamed up earlier to our ship,
我们先头被光传送到我们的飞船上
the Daedalus
Daedlaus号♥
in orbit over your planet.
它正位于你们星球的轨道上
While we were there, I had Doctor McKay hack into the two devices,
在那里 我让McKay博士
upload doomsday scenarios for each of your countries into the game.
分别为两个国家上传了
Everything you saw just now was transmitted from the Daedalus.
你们刚才所看到的一切
You mean
你是说
none of this was real?
这些都不是真的?
No-one was hurt.
没人受伤
No-one was killed.
没人死亡
All just part of the simulation.
所有这一切都是模拟
In reality, your two armies are standing down
在现实中 你们双方的军队正在待命
awaiting further instructions.
等待进一步的指令
But we heard explosions. We *felt* them.
可我们听到了爆♥炸♥ 而且也感觉到了
Thanks to some pinpoint shots from our friends in the Daedalus.
这要感谢Daedalus上的朋友
It really added to the realism, didn't it?
增加了不少真实性 不是么?
I'm sorry that we had to do that
很抱歉 我们必须这样做
but you needed to see
可你应该看到
how this could end.
这样做的结局
Feel what a real war is like.
体验到真正的战争是什么样的
You still think it was the right path for your people?
还认为这是你人♥民♥的正确出路么?
Gentlemen.
先生们
How's it going?
进展怎样了?
Ah, it's still going.
还在进行中
We're just taking a break.
现在只是休息一下
There's a lot of animosity to be unravelled
还有很多仇恨需要化解
but I think they are finally willing to at least *try* to make it work.
不过我认为他们最终还是乐于尝试一下的
Well, it's about time.
好啊 是时候了
Yeah.
是啊
And you two?
你们两个呢?
Called a truce yet?
达成停战协定没有?
Yeah,
是啊
sure. We're good.
当然 我们很好
Yeah, don't worry. We're gonna stick to chess from now on.
别担心 从现在起我们只会下下棋而已
As long as Rodney doesn't cheat.
只要Rodney不再作弊
Oh, please, like I need to cheat playing you?
噢 拜托 跟你玩我需要作弊么?
OK, I'll leave you to it, then.
好吧 你们两个慢慢玩
Checkmate
将军
What?!
什么?
Oh, no-no-no-no-no. What happened there?
噢 不不不 怎么回事?
What happened there is I just kicked your ass.
我赢了
No, no, I was distracted.
不 我分心了
She was, uh ... OK, we're going again.
她刚才…好吧 我们再来一盘
Best of ten.
十局决胜负
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表