and I promise he'll be dead before I go down
我敢保证 在我倒下去之前 他肯定会先死
Let him go
放了他
Hey, buddy, you want to fill me in on this plan?
伙计 你制定计划的时候
Let him go now
马上放了他
Get keturah!
去叫Keturah!
I'm here.
我来了
Unhand him now!
马上放开他!
I will not free you.
我不会放了你的
These men will kill your friends first.
这些人首先会杀死你的朋友们
I don't think that'll be necessary.
我觉得这没有必要
Why don't we all put our weapons down
我们干嘛不先放下武器
and talk about this nicely?
然后平静下来谈谈?
Let them go.
放他们走
It's me the wraith want
幽灵找的人是我
They had nothing to do with what happened here.
他们跟这里发生的一切没有关系
Don'T
别这样
They won't shoot me
他们不会射我的
They must know the wraith still want me alive
他们肯定知道幽灵希望我活着
I was a little more worriedNabout them shooting us
我只是有点担心他们会射我们
Please, keturah
求你了 Keturah
Let him go now!
马上放了他!
What the hell are you doing?
你到底想干什么?
Back off, sheppard.
退后 Sheppard
Drop the knife now!
把刀放下!
No
不
I didn't mean to bring the wraith here
我并不是故意想把幽灵引到这里来
but it was my fault.
可错误毕竟是我造成的
That isn't true.
事情不是这样的
You know it is.
你知道就是这样
I should never have come here.
我不该来这里的
I should never have stayed.
我不该在这里逗留
I'm sorry about what happened to your village
对你村子发生的事情我非常抱歉
but if you think turning me overNto the wraith will keep you safe
可如果你认为把我交给幽灵
Do it.
就照你说的
I'll do whatever I have to toNmake up for what happened
不过一人做事一人当
but don't punish them for my mistake
别把他们也牵涉进来
They're good people
他们都是好人
You let them go
放了他们
or I'll be dead before the wraith get here
否则在幽灵到这里来之前 我会首先自杀
I promise
我保证
Then see what the wraith do to you
然后就等着看幽灵会怎么对待你们吧
We're not leaving
我们不会走
Not without you
不会丢下你不管
You let them go
放了他们
We have no issue with the other two
我们跟其他两个人没有仇
Let them go
放他们走
Resist and you will be killed.
要是反抗的话 就杀死你们
Incoming wormhole
有虫洞连入
It's colonel sheppard's idc, ma'am.
是Sheppard中校的身份识别码 长官
Lower the shield.
放下护盾
Someone get us some vests and guns
快给我们枪和防弹背心
Colonel, teyla... major. We wereNjust about to come get you guys.
中校 Teyla…我们正准备去救你们呢
Where's ronon?N Still back there.
﹣Ronon呢?
Mckay get through okay?
Mckay好些没有?
Yeah, he's going to be fine.NWhat happened?
是的 他会没事的
Ronon bargained for our freedom.
Ronon留下来换取了我们两个的自♥由♥
By sticking a knife to his own throat.
他把刀割在自己的喉咙上
We're going back
我们要回去
Dial the gate
拨号♥星门
It took us 15 minutes to get to the gate.
我们花了15分钟赶到星门
The place could be crawling withNwraith by now
现在那个地方可能到处都是幽灵了
Let's go get him.
我们去救他
We couldn't have been gone for moreNthan a half-hour.
我们离开还不到半个小时
It doesn't take long.
不需要多少时间的
All right, everybody, fan out!
好了 所有人注意 散开!
As we suspected, the deal didNnot go as planned.
正如我们预料中的那样
There's a few dozen bodies here at most
那里至少还有几十个人
The rest were culled
剩下的人都被抓走了
We found these
我们找到了这个
We'll find him.
我们会找到他的
I once fed from the humans of your homeworld.
我曾经取食过你母星上的人
That is where I will watch you die
现在我要你回到那上面去受死
All right, boys, let's go! Move, move, move!
好了 伙计们 我们走!快快快!
He's alive
他还活着
Don't get me wrong.NI hope he is. But how can you be certain?
别让我误解 我也希望他活着
They made sport out of trying toNkill him in the past
它们过去曾经把他当作猎物
He was the one that got away
可是他却逃脱了
I believe they will try again.
我认为它们还会再试一次
Ronon will not go down easily
Ronon不会那么容易挂的
But they must know how dangerous he can be
可它们也一定认识到了他有多么危险
It's not like they're going toNgive him a fair chance
它们很可能不会给他提供平等的机会
Well, obviously, we don't have much time
很显然 我们的时间不多
How do we find him?
我们怎样才能找到他?
If the wraith placed a tracking deviceNin him the way they did last time...
如果跟上次一样 幽灵在他身上
can you pick up a signal?
你能不能收到这个信♥号♥♥?
Oh, of course.
噢 当然
If it sounds like it might beNimpossible, you look at me.
看来只要是不可能的事情
We still have the tracking deviceNwe took out of him.
我们还保留着上次从他身上
Might be able to tune the long-range sensors
也许可以调节一下远程传感器
to pick up any similarly generated transmissions. Good
从而接收到所有类似的传输信♥号♥♥
But we are still assuming thatNthe wraith actuly put another one in him.
但是 我们还不能肯定
I'll take whatever odds I can get.
我们要抓住一切可能的机会
I'm here.
我在这里
You know...
知道么…
you really don't appreciate theNsimple things in life.
有些时候我们真是身在福中不知福
Like... sitting.
比如…坐着
I don't envy you.
我并不羡慕你
It must be a real pain in the ass.
你的屁♥股♥一定很疼吧
Aw... how long did you work on that?
在这种状态下你可以工作多久?
Longer than I care to admit. How's it coming?
肯定会长过我所能忍♥耐的极限
Well, I think I'm almost there
我想快了
Is this thing active?
这个东西激活了么
Don't worry, I limited the power--
别担心 我限制了它的输出能量
it won't transmit our location to the wraith
不会把我们的位置发给幽灵的
I just needed enough juice to determine theNsubspace frequency it broadcasts on
我只是需要足够的样品来判断
and now
现在…
I need to re-calibrate the city'sNlong-range sensors
我需要重新校准一下城市中的远程传感器
to pick up on it.
来接收它的信♥号♥♥
But these sensors only coverNa small corner of the galaxy
可这些传感器的探测范围只能覆盖
Unless they're calibrated to pickNup a signal being transmitted using subspace
除非重新校准它们 让它们接收
How about I leave the bad jokes to you
不如我把那个糟糕的玩笑留给你
and you leave the brilliant science stuff to me?
然后你把天才科学家的头衔给我?
So, what are we looking at?
我们看到的都是什么?
These dots represent transmitters broadcastingNfrom various locations in the pegasus galaxy
这些小点表示位于飞马星系
So there are...
就是说…
seven runners out there right now?
现在有7个追捕者?
We don't know for sure that they're runners
我们还不能肯定他们是不是追捕对像
but I'll bet anything... that one's ronon
可我敢打赌…这个一定是Ronon
Why? How do you know?
为什么?你怎么知道?
That's sateda
这是Sateda
It's ronon's home planet.
Ronon的家乡
That's a good enough place to start.
是一个开始游戏的好地方
We have no choice.
我们别无选择
We've been unable to dial in to sateda's stargate
没办法拨通Sateda的星门
The wraith likely disabled it.
肯定是幽灵做了手脚
Which means, if the wraith are hunting ronon,
就是说 如果幽灵正在追捕Ronon
there's a very good chance thatNthere's a hive in orbit
那么很有可能在轨道上还有一艘母舰
I shouldn't have to remind you the daedalus has not done wellNin its last few engagements with wraith hive ships.
不用我提醒你们 Daedalus号♥在最近
We drop out of hyperspace
我们跳出超空间
we beam him onboard, we get out of there
把他光传送上来 然后就离开那里
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表