Yeah ?a *Canadian* football field.
是啊 加拿大式橄榄球场
So the first one was a baby.
就是说先头这个是孩子
Yeah.
对
Hey
嘿
wanna take a closer look?
想不想近距离看看?
Umm ...
嗯…
Come on.
来吧
Oh, Radek.
噢 Radek
Didn't know anyone was here.
我不知道这里会有人
Do you need to use the Jumper?
你想用Jumper?
Yeah
是啊
Gonna check out some whales.
去看看鲸鱼
Rodney's on his way ?
Rodney马上就来
he's just taking some Dramamine but, uh ...
他正在吃些晕船药 不过…
Yeah, we can take another Jumper.
好吧 我们可以去开其它Jumper飞船
Oh, just be careful.
噢 一定要小心
I'm not too sure if I've fixed theNnavigational glitch.
我不知道是不是真的修好了
The other Jumpers might be affected as well.
其它的Jumper可能也有这个问题
Well, we won't go far.
我们不会走多远
We'll stay within sight of the city ... plus...
会呆在视野范围之内 另外
you'll be trackingNus from the Control Room.
你会在控制室跟踪我们
I will?
是么?
Oh, yes, yes, I will.
哦 是的 我会
Did you say whales?
你刚才说鲸鱼?
These should help
这应该有用
but don't take them until you can have at
不过除非你们可以
least eight hours of uninterrupted rest.
否则就不要服用
Around here?!
在这里?
When does *that* ever happen?
怎么可能
Well, both Doctor Heightmeyer and I think
我和Heighmeyer医生一致认为
you should take the time to *make* it happen.
你必须想办法让这成为可能
Alright.
好吧
Thank you, Carson.
谢谢你 Carson
Thank you.
谢谢
You alright?
你没事吧?
I'm fine. I just never feel safe in these things underwater.
没事 只是坐着这东西下水
In space you're OK?
在太空中就没事?
Yeah, of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?
当然 为什么不呢?
Zelenka, you there?
Zelenka 你在么?
I'm here. Hello!
在 你们好!
Uh, the whales are deeper now
鲸鱼潜入了更深的地方
less than a kilometre from you in your...
距离你们不到一公里
two o'clock position.
在两点钟方向
There they are.
它们在那里
Should have a visual on them any moment now.
马上就会看到了
There's Sam.
那是Sam
... and there's Mum.
而那就是妈妈了
We need to get a closer look.
我们要靠近点去看
You saw them too?
你也看到他们了?
Alright, not *too* close now, OK?
好的 不要太靠近了 好么?
We still have no idea what these things eat.
我们还不清楚
What? What is it?
怎么 怎么了?
Nothing. Just got a headache all of a sudden.
没什么 只是突然觉得头有点疼
Where'd they go?
它们去哪儿了?
I don't know.
不知道
They're right in front of you.
它们就在你们的面前
Yeah! We were aware of that!
是啊!我们知道!
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Now my head's hurting too.
现在我的头也开始疼了
That's not a coincidence.
不会是巧合
I don't think so
我也觉得
I'm pulling back.
准备返航
Good idea.
好主意
Perhaps it's the whales' echo location mechanism.
也许是鲸鱼的回声定位机制
It's creating uncomfortable vibrations which are ...
会产生让人感觉不舒服的振动
Yes, Radek.
是的 Radek
We are moving away.
我们准备离开
Try to keep up, OK?!
跟好我们 好么?
Oh my.
噢 天哪
Oh my, what?
怎么了?
Uh, uh, uh, I'm detecting several more whales.
探测到更多的鲸鱼
How *many* more?
有多少?
dozens more.
几十头
They're still several kilometres away from you, but
距离你们还有好几公里 不过
they're heading towards you.
正朝你们游来
What?
什么?
Your nose is bleeding.
你在流鼻血
Now you're *all* seeing them?
现在你们都看到了?
We just got word that other people in the city are starting to see them, too.
听到消息说 城市里还有其他人
Some see the burned man
有的人看到被烧伤的男人
others see the Ancient woman
有的人看到女古人
and a few such as Ronon here see what appear to be scientists.
还有一些 比如Ronon
There's something definitely going on around here.
这里肯定是发生了什么事情
In every sighting, two things remain constant:
在所有人看到的情景中
all the apparitions are Ancients;
所有的幻影都是古人
and they all seem pretty worried.
而且他们看上去很担心
It is as if they are trying to warn us about something.
就好像是他们想发出什么警告
Doctor Weir?
Weir博士
Yes, Radek?
什么事 Radek?
You'd better come to the Control Room right away.
最好马上控制室来
Be right there.
就到
What's their status?
他们情况如何?
They're moving away from the whales.
正在离开鲸群
Hopefully that will alleviate their pain.
希望可以缓解他们的头痛
John, this is Elizabeth.
John 我是Elizabeth
How are you holding up?
现在感觉怎么样?
Other than feeling like my head's about to explode, I'm fine.
感觉我的头简直就要炸开了
I thought we were moving away from them?
我还以为你要离开它们呢
I'm trying to, but they're cutting us off.
我是在努力 可它们把路堵上了
What happened?
怎么了?
The whales are gettin' way too close.
鲸群离我们太近了
Crap!
该死!
John, what's going on there?
John 到底怎么了?
Rodney's passed out.
Rodney晕过去了
His ears are bleeding. We've gotta get out of the water.
他的耳朵开始出血了
Medical team to Jumper Bay.
医疗队快去Jumper停靠舱
John, are you alright?
John 你还好吧?
We're out of the water.
我们飞出水面了
Rodney's in trouble.
Rodney碰到麻烦了
Have a medical team ready.
让医疗队准备好
Already done.
已经在办了
Their eardrums have been perforated.
他们的耳膜穿孔了
How?
怎么会?
The whales are emitting an intense low-frequency pulse
鲸群会发出一种强烈的低频声波
like a sonar
就好比声纳
as well as an EM field
跟电磁场一样
The combination is very dangerous to humans
结合在一起对人体非常危险
particularly in such close proximity.
特别是距离如此之近的情况下
It's the whales!
是鲸群!
Hearing's been impaired. It should heal soon.
听力受到了损伤 但马上就会好起来
It's their echo location.
是它们的回声定位
It's creating very powerful vibrations.
制♥造♥了非常强烈的振动
The closer we got, the worse it became.
靠得越近 情况就越糟糕
Yes, Rodney, we know!
是的 Rodney 我们知道!
Oh!
噢!
What?
什么?
They should rest.
他们要好好休息
Agreed!
同意
I'll come back.
我稍后回来
The whales are approaching from every direction.
鲸鱼从各个方向游来
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表