Daedalus is holding station at their failsafe point
Daedalus号♥已经抵达了安全位置
andNawaiting your order.
等候您的命令
Reply to Colonel Caldwell that General O'Neill's orderNstands.
回复Caldwell上校
Atlantis is to be destroyed at all costs.
要不惜一切代价 摧毁Atlantis
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
Done ...
好了
and done.
都好了
Good
很好
We are well ahead of schedule.
我们提前完成了
Perfect
太好了
Now let's find some place out of the way and waitNfor this thing to be over.
现在找个地方藏起来
Come on.
快啊
One more to go.
还有一个
Almost done.
快完了
We haven't run intoNa single Replicator.
我们一个复♥制♥者都没有碰到
I know. It's weird.
知道 很奇怪
Woolsey and O'Neill said that there were hundreds of them.
Woolsey和O'Neill说有几百个
Where are they?
他们都在哪儿?
Let's go.
我们走
OK
OK
that should do it.
这样应该行了
One more to go ...
还有一个…
... and it's all over but the crying.
除了哭爹喊娘 就等着灭亡吧
Hopefully them, not us.
希望是他们 而不是我们
What the hell?
怎么了?
No wonder they weren't coming after us.
难怪他们没有来追我们
They've been busyNrepairing the city.
他们在忙着修理城市
What *is* that?
这是什么声音?
They brought their ZedPMs to power the stardrive.
他们带来了ZPM 启动了星际引擎
So that sound is ...
就是说这个声音…
the city about to take off
整个城市就要起飞了
Time to start crying.
哭的时候到了
They'll still have to activate the shield to take off,Nwon't they?
在起飞之前 他们必须开启护盾
We got most of their emitters.
我们已经控制了大多数发生器
Yeah, "most" ain't gonna cut it.
可是 "大多数"并不能完全切断
For this plan to work, it isNall or nothing.
这个方案要生效 就要控制全部发生器
What do they want to fly around for?
他们想要飞到哪里去?
Maybe they wanna fly home, back to their homeworld.
也许是想飞回家
And take on the Daedalus.
也许是去迎击Daedalus号♥
How are we gonna stop `em?
怎么阻止他们?
Well, I ...
好吧 我…
Drones
Drones飞弹
They fired drones at us.
他们朝我们发射了Drones飞弹
That means the Chair isNactive and powered.
就是说座椅武器已经启动了
You wanna fire drones at the city?!
你打算向城市发射Drones飞弹?!
We're nowhere near theNChair!
而且我们离座椅武器很远!
But Teyla and Beckett are.
可Teyla和Beckett就在附近
You want me to do what?!
你要我去干什么?
Just do what I say.
照我说的去做
Alright, I'll give it a try.
好吧 我去试试
But noNapologies if I happen to destroy the entire bloody city.
可如果我把整个城市都炸光了
Stardrive, Carson. Concentrate on the stardrive.
星际引擎 Carson
Right
好的
And, Teyla, you may have to fight your way in.
Teyla 你们可以要攻进去
I'm ready, Colonel.
我准备好了 中校
Use your ARG sparingly.
省着点用你们的ARG武器
They may build up an immunity.
他们可能会产生免疫性
You may have to go to Plan ... B.
你们可能会用到方案…B
OK
OK
Which one's that, again?
那到底是什么 能再说一次么?
Never mind. Just go.
算了 去吧
Clear
安全了
Thank you, dear.
谢了
Hurry
赶快
They've taken out the guards in the Chair Room.
他们干掉了座椅控制室中的守卫
What are they doing?
他们想干什么?
They've hit the stardrive.
他们击中了星际引擎
A search and destroy team is on their way to the Chair Room now
已经有一队人
Make sure they understand
跟他们说清楚
we need them alive.
要活捉他们
OK, lads
好吧 伙计们
easy
别紧张
Easy
别紧张
And I was so sure we were gonna survive this one.
我很确信
Me too.
我也是
Move
走
Bring the prisoners from the other cell.
把另外那个牢房♥中的关的人也转过来
Everyone OK?
大家都还好吧?
So far.
还好
I'll be fine.
我会好起来的
Why aren't we dead yet?
他们怎么不杀我们?
Probably saving us for a little recreational mind-probing.
也许是想闲着没事的时候
Did everyone get the ...?
大家都有没有…?
We completed our task.
我们完成了任务
So did we ... in the nick of time.
我们也是…时间刚好
You?
你呢?
Yeah. Just under the wire.
当然 放在线缆下面
Did you really think you'd be able to stop us?
你们真的以为可以阻止我们么?
Well, of *course* we did.
当然
Why else would we be here?
要不然我们来这里做什么?
Colonel?
中校?
Am I gonna have to fire you?
我是不是要解雇你?
No, sir.
不用 长官
I think you'll have that to look forward to whenNwe get back.
我想在你回去之后
I'm afraid your plan has been discovered, Colonel Sheppard.
恐怕你的计谋已经被我们发现了
It *is* over.
已经结束了
He put his hand in my forehead
他把手伸进了我的前额
How can you resist that?
你如何抵♥制♥?
Well, *I* like to close my eyes and think of England.
我会闭上眼睛 想着英格兰
Mr Woolsey informed us of everything we need to know.
Woolsey先生已经告诉了我们
All ofNyour C4 has been removed from the emitters.
你们的C4已经全部从发生器中
I'm afraid they won't be destroyed when the Daedalus arrives
我想在Daedalus抵达的时候
which should be in any moment.
本来随时都有可能被炸掉的
Your plan has failed.
你的计划失败了
Talus
Talus
The Daedalus is approaching the planet.
Daedalus号♥已经靠近这个星球了
As expected.
正如预料中的那样
Activate the shield.
启动护盾
C4. How much do we have?
C4 我们有多少?
A bunch. Why?
有一捆 怎么了?
Well, it's desperate ...
好吧 拼了…
Well, so are we.
好吧 我们现在只能这样了
We need to split into groups.
我们要分成几个小组
I was gonna suggest that anyway.
我也有这个打算
Why? What are you thinking?
为什么?你有什么主意?
If we're gonna destroy these guys using Replicator disruptors
如果我们使用这种武器
we have to hit them all at once
那么最好同时完成
We'll probably only get a dozen orNso shots off
也许我们只开了十几枪
before they manage to figure out the frequency.
他们就会发现使用的频率
So, what, you gonna get `em all to stand in one place atNthe same time?
怎么 你想要让他们同时集中到
Clever, yes ...
聪明 是这样…
*or* we could figure out a way
或者 我们可以想办法
to send one massive blast through the city.
在这个城市中制♥造♥一个大爆♥炸♥
Follow me.
跟我来
Atlantis has ten of these emitters
Atlantis有10个这样的发生器
with which it creates theNcity's shields.
护盾就由它们来产生
So ...
所以…
if we can interface the crystals from the disrupterNweapons ...
如果我们可以把分解武器上的水晶…
with those ofNthe shield emitters
接到护盾发生器上
we should be able to trigger a massive anti-NReplicator wave throughout the city.
那么就可以生成一个巨大的
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表