he doesn't happen to have a name, does he?
你提到的那个英雄 他没有名字么?
No. The Athosian who spoke to me of his deeds
没有 Athosia人只是告诉我
simply referred to him as a
完全就是那个镇子的大英雄
great hero of the town ?
一名带有超人能力的勇士
Well, we've sent teams to this planet before.
我们派人去过那个星球
They're good traders and kind people.
他们是很好的商人 非常善良
I don't recall there being many superheroes.
我怎么不记得那儿有什么超级英雄
Sounds like one of my people.
听上去像是我的人
Well, whoever it is,
好吧 不管是谁
it'd be nice to have someone like that on our side.
能让他站到我们这边来
Provided the rumour's true.
前提是这个传言是真的
Sounds to me like someone's imagination's running a little wild.
在我看来 估计是某个人
As I said, my fellow Athosian who spoke to me of this hero
我说了 我的Athosia朋友告诉我
saw him in action against several armed men.
制♥服♥付了几个荷枪实弹的人
I do that all the time.
我一直都是啊
Where's McKay?
Mckay去哪儿了?
I'm here, I'm here.
来了 来了
I just *had* to get my autograph book in case
刚才回去拿了我的签名簿
Teyla's superhero turned out to be the real deal.
万一Teyla所说的超级英雄
Well, at the very least,
好吧 话说回来
see if you can establish trade relations with the townspeople.
至少你们可以看看
We will.
好的
Dial the Gate.
拨号♥星门
My childhood hero was Evel Knievel.
我儿时崇拜的英雄是Evel Knievel
Was he not evil?
他不邪恶吧?
No, that was just his name.
不 那只是他的名字而已
He was a daredevil ...
他是个勇猛无惧的人
which isn't a kind of a devil, he just jumped motorcycles over things.
算不上是恶魔
Why?
为什么?
Just because.
没有为什么
Didn't always make it, either.
而且还不是每次都能成功
And you greatly admired this behaviour?
你很崇拜这种行为?
No, I just ...
不 我只是…
Look, at least my hero is human.
听着 至少我心目中的英雄还是人类
McKay's is Batman!
而Mckay的英雄却是蝙蝠侠
Mmm. Misunderstood and un-appreciated by many,
好吧 很多人不能理解 也不欣赏他
his most formidable weapon was the power of his brilliant mind.
他最令人生畏的武器
Not just a hero ?a superhero.
不只是一个英雄 而且还是超级英雄
Dougie Angus Wood, the Highland Giant.
Dougie Angus Wood 那名高地巨人
Not only a hero but a legend in Scotland.
不仅是名英雄
The Marke Hartoren ?my first unit commander.
Marke Hartoren 我的第一任队长
He once fought and killed twelve enemy soldiers,
他曾经与12名敌军作战
gutting them with his bare hands.
而且是徒手干掉的
He was also a funny guy, too!
另外他还是个很幽默的人
Yes, I can imagine the jokes *and* the entrail slime.
是啊 可以想像他说的笑话
Good day, travellers.
你们好 旅行者们
Good day to you.
你们好
This is your first visit to our village?
第一次来我们村子么?
Several of my people have said that you are good and fair traders.
我的人♥民♥说 你们很友好
We are.
是的
My fellow Athosians also speak of a great hero who protects this town.
我的Athosian朋友还说
Rumour has it he's a warrior with some impressive kills to his credit,
传说他是一名
including the Wraith.
甚至对付过幽灵
This is true.
是这样的
Then, uh, there's a good chance he *is* one of my people.
那么 他很有可能是我的人
Can you take us to him?
能带我们去见他么?
Of course.
当然可以
This way.
这边
Here he is ?
那就是他
Our champion
伟大的英雄
protector ...
我们的保护者…
Will you look who it is?!
瞧瞧是谁来了
You've *got* to be kidding me!
不是开玩笑吧!
Stargate AtlantisNSeason 03 Episode 13
星际之门之亚特兰蒂斯
As I lay there, the iratus bug's tendrils just grasping my throat, choking me,
那个Iratus虫子用触须缠住我的脖子
I could feel my very life essence ebb and wane.
我可以感觉到
With every passing second, I could feel myself drawing closer to death.
时间每过去一秒钟
Now, had I been the only one in that building -
假如那个房♥子中只剩下我一个人
the only one in that burning building ...
假如那间起火的房♥子中
I would have surrendered
我就准备就此放弃
and allowed sleep to overtake me.
让自己慢慢的睡去
But there were women and children there with me whose very survival
可是还有很多妇女和儿童
lay in my hands,
全掌握在我的手中
and I'm not about to let them down.
我不能让他们失望
So I reached deep down within me and I summoned
于是我从身体深处
whatever strength I had
召唤出所有的力量
and I *grabbed* that bug and I *ripped* him away,
抓住那个虫子 将它扯开
and through sheer force of will
然后集中全身的力气
I began to choke him
准备勒死它
and strangle ... ow, ow!NOw! Ow!
扼死它…
Thought you said that wasn't gonna hurt!
你不是说不会疼么?
I lied.
骗你的
And I -
接着我…
I sprang up
跳起来
and I led them all to safety.
把他们带到安全地带
Thank you very much! Thank you!
非常感谢!谢谢!
I appreciate it. Thanks very much.
非常感激!谢谢!
How?
怎么办到的?
What?
什么?
How'd you lead the people to safety?
你怎么把人们带到了安全地带?
You said the way out was blocked.
你刚才说路已经被堵上了
Oh, you were listening.
噢 你在听啊
That's good,
很好
that's good - because it *was*.
很好… 因为曾经是堵上了
It *was* blocked - *until*
曾经堵上了 直到…
I cleared a path
我从着火的废墟中
through the burning wreckage ...
开出一条道…
... and,
然后…
ignoring the searing heat
顶着灼热…
and the flames that were just
还有那…
swirling and swirling ...
翻滚的火苗…
But how did you, uh ...?N OK.
﹣可你怎么…?
That's enough reminiscing for today.
今天的回忆就讲到这里
Believe me, there's plenty more where that story came from,
相信我 这个故事
so when we gather tomorrow,
明天我们聚到一起的时候
I'll tell you about how I was almost seduced
我会给你们讲讲 我差点被
by a beautiful Ancient!
一个漂亮的女古人勾引的故事
Sounds entertaining
听上去很有意思
Yeah, you'd think so, but between you and me, not so much.
是啊 你会这么想的
You know, your stories are awfully fascinating
知道么 你的故事非常迷人
*and* familiar.
而且还很耳熟
Alright
好吧
I admit - I took some inspiration
我承认 我是从
from some of the mission reports that I perused while I was on Atlantis
在Atlantis时读过的一些任务报告中
but I spiced `em: a little story here, bit of a story there ...
然后进行添油加醋
Alright, I'm done here.
好了 我搞完了
Well, you're not gonna find any trace of that special herb in my system.
你们不会在我体内找到那种特殊的药草的
I learned my lesson the last time,
上一次我已经接受了教训
thanks to all of you.
感谢你们
You mean these people are not drugged - they simply
你是说这些人并没有被下药
adore you for who you are?!
从心底里崇拜你?
Yeah
是啊
Innit great?
是不是很棒?
You don't believe me.
不相信我?
Well, Lucius, I have a lab set up,
Lucius 我的实验室已经搭好了
so I think I'll just run the tests anyway.
我想 不管怎样
You're wasting your time.
你们这是在浪费时间
In all modesty,
老实说吧
these people love me,
这些人爱我
pure and true.
是单纯而忠贞的爱
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表