Herick just killed himself and tried to take usNwith him.
Herick刚在自杀 他想让我们一起陪葬
Chances are, he's succeeded too.
运气真好 他成功了
I watched him open the rear hatch of the shuttleNbefore he fired the main engines.
在他点燃发动机前
Why would he do that?
他为什么这么做?
You know, I never really got to know him, so...
你知道 我从来不了解他 所以
OK, OK.
好吧 好吧
What do you know?
你知道什么?
The compartments between us are in vacuum,
我们之间的船舱是真空的
possibly damaged by the explosion.
可能被爆♥炸♥给破坏了
We're cut off from each other.
我们被隔开了
What else?
还有呢?
Look, just give me a second to figure outNhow screwed we are and I'll get back to you.
给我点时间
We believe he took his own life and tried to kill us.
我想他自杀了 并且想把我们也杀了
Why would he...? that you do not move until we knowN It is best the full extent of your injuries.
﹣他为什么?
And the device?
设备怎么样?
It appears to be intact.
看起来完好无损
I told you, don't move. Your shoulder's dislocated.
我跟你说了不要动
Just wait for Beckett to get here, alright?
你肩膀脱臼了
Weir will send a team as soon asNshe doesn't hear from us,
只要等着Beckett到这 好吗?
which should be
Weir会尽快派人来
any minute now.
随时都会到
That's disturbing.
这让人毛骨悚然
I don't like to wait.
我不喜欢等待
OK... - time for the "How Screwed We Are" report.
好了 到报告破坏程度的时候了
Alright, go ahead.
好的 说吧
There's no way to seal the compartmentsNbetween us from here,
从这没办法将我们两个船舱连起来
and there's too many hatches left open.
太多船舱的门都开着
Herick wasNobviously trying to vent the station to space.
显然Herick是想把我们都甩到太空中
Look, I'm gonna need to suit up, see what I can do.
我准备去换太空服 看我能做什么
Doesn't sound too screwed.
听起来破坏并不严重
But I'm not finished yet.
但是我还没完呢
Because the shuttle was attached andNexhausted all of its fuel during the burn,
因为飞行器燃烧过程中
the moon has been knocked out of its orbit.
这颗卫星看来要偏离轨道
How much time do we have?
我们还有多长时间?
Before we burn up, or before we suffocate?
是问在燃烧起来之前
Because the reactor scrammed and shut down duringNall this,
因为反应堆刚才封闭起来
so we're down to emergency power,
所以就是说我们现在是坐在能量堆上
most of which is being channelledNinto the people storage device.
大多数能量连接到人们的存储设备上
Well, I don't know! Pick one!
我不知道 随便选一个
Not done yet!
还没完成呢
Cause there's still the fact that the Jumper
因为Jumper也从入口处被吸走了
was blasted out of the docking port,Nso there is no way off this rock in either case.
所以不管哪种情况
Well, Weir will send a rescue team.
Weir会派一个营救队过来
We don't have much time left.
我们没多少时间了
The moon was already in a low orbit to start with.
卫星已经开始降低轨道了
We're beginning to skim the outer atmosphere.
我们开始要进入大气外层了
We're gonna slow down exponentially.
我们的速度会以指数级数递减
Think of a brilliant plan, Rodney!
想个好办法吧Rodney
That's what you do best.
这是你最擅长的
Using as little oxygen as possible.
尽量少用氧气
Should I just repeat everything I just told you?
需要我把刚才说的再重复一遍吗?
We don't leave our people behind, did you forget that?
我们不会把自己人撇下
No.N Good!
﹣没有
They'll show up, and they'll get us out of here.
他们会出现的 他们会把我们救出去
Clear?N Yes.
﹣清楚吗?
That's clear. McKay out.
非常清楚 McKay完毕
I am sorry for this.
我为此表示歉意
You blame yourself?
你在责备自己吗?
I gave the order that ended the livesNof Herick's family.
我的命令断送了Herick家人的生命
You made a difficult decision.
你做了一个艰难的决定
If these thousand souls can yet be saved,
如果这上千人的生命可以被留住
it will have been the right one.
他们会被放在右侧储存箱
I'm not good at this.
我不擅长这么做
What?
什么?
Waiting to die.
等死
Don't think about it.
别这么想
I don't like small spaces.
我不喜欢狭小的空间
Could be worse.
可能会更糟
Personally, I'd rather die fighting.
我更喜欢战死
I'd rather not die.
我更希望不要死
I'm just sayin'...
我是说…
OK, look.
好吧 看
If this rock burns up in the atmosphere,
如果这个大石头
I'll fight you to the death myself.
我和你对打到死
Deal?
成交?
You're on.
一言为定
Right.
好了
Oh no.
哦 不
No.
不
I've got a problem here!
遇到个问题!
What's happening?
怎么了?
I'm alive!
我还活着!
I'm dead!
我死了!
I'm so dead!
我死定了!
Rodney? What's happening?
Rodney?怎么了?
The control room window's just been hitNby a piece of debris from the explosion.
控制室的窗户刚才
It's about to breach!
窗户马上就要破了!
Can't talk now!
没空说话!
We just lost the control room.
我们失去了控制室
Didn't seem like it controlled much anyway.
似乎也没控制什么
True.
也对
Alright.
好吧
I'm gonna take a look around see if .
我要四处转转
I can figure out a way to seal the compartments between us
看看能不能把我们之间的部分给密封起来
I figure it would be nice if we were all together as we burn up.
我觉得如果我们在一起被烧死会更好点
I'm sorry. I mean, as we...
不好意思 我是说被救的时候
get rescued. I always get those two confused.
我经常搞混了
Alright.
好吧
If anyone's counting, we have another problem.
如果有人在期待 我们有另外一个问题了
I can't seal the compartments between usNbecause one of the hatches won't shut.
我无法密封我们之间的部分
What's wrong with it?
怎么回事?
Looks like the entire bulkhead was twistedNwhen Sammy Suicide decided to fire up his rocket ship.
Sammy自杀点着他的飞船的时候
We're gonna need that hatch, McKay.
我们需要那个船舱盖McKay
Yes, I know that.
我当然知道
I am the one who told you.
是我告诉你的
I'll try.
我试试
It's been over an hour?
一个小时了?
Yes, ma'am.
是的
Alright, then.
好了
Dial them up.
接通他们
Colonel Sheppard, do you read me?
Sheppard中校 收到请回答
Loud and clear, and your timing's perfect.
收到 你时间刚好
Now... you need to get Beckett here with a rescue team
你现在需要让Beckett和一个医疗队过来
and some cutting equipment as soon as possible.
还有一些切割装置 尽快过来
Do it.
执行
What's happened?
发生什么事了?
We've got ourselves in a...
我们被困在一个衰减轨道中的
damaged moonbase in a decaying orbit,Ncut off from each other, and we lost the Jumper.
我们首尾不能相接 而且没了Jumper
That happened.
就这么回事
Well, there's more to it than that,Nbut you get the idea.
其实还有更多 不过你应该明白了
Help is on its way.
支援已经上路
What else can we do?
我们还能做些什么?
Hurry!
快点!
Colonel Sheppard, this is Major Lorne.
Sheppard中校 我是少校Lorne
We are en route, and on afterburners.
我们已经上路 开足马力
We should have you out of there in no time.
我们很快就能到
Understood.
明白了
You're gonna have to convert the Jumper's cloak intoNa shield
你们需要把Jumper的隐形转化成防护罩
and extend it to the station to create a seal.
然后扩张以在站中形成密闭空间
We're already on it, Sir.
正在做
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表