Every ship that landedNwas struck by our atomic weapons.
在地面上的所有飞船都被核弹摧毁
We knew that the radioactive cloudNwould spread over every continent.
我们知道放射云会笼罩大♥陆♥
We knew the planet would beNuninhabitable for many years.
我们知道星球会有多年无法居住
So you built this place.
所以我们建造了这个地方
That we could rebuild... without fear of the Wraith...Never returning.
这样我们可以不担心Wraith
So, you see...
所以 他们必须活下来
these souls must survive.
如果他们死了
If they do not... the many hundreds of thousands lost in the war
那战争中牺牲的千百万人♥民♥
will have died for nothing.
将白白逝去
Don't.NDon't!
别动 别动
Your life is all I have to bargain with.
你的生命是我唯一可以用来讨价的
I do not wish to take it.
我不希望失去它
This is taking too bloody long.
花的时间太久了
I'm goin' as fast as I can.
我已经尽力了
Any moment now, Colonel Sheppard will cut through that door.
Sheppard中校随时可能进来
If you shoot me, they will surely kill you.
如果你杀了我 他们肯定会杀了你
Perhaps the only way to preserveNyour people now is to preserve their memory.
也许保存你们人♥民♥的唯一出路
If you die, they will be forgotten.
如果你死了 他们将被遗忘
Their deaths will go unrecorded,
他们的死将无从考证
and the Wraith will have won.
Wraith将取得胜利
Or leave here with us now
或者你可以和我们现在一起离开
and keep the spirit of your people alive inside you.
在你的心中保存你们人♥民♥的精神
Document their achievements, their... struggles and triumphs.
记录他们的成就
Tell their story to anyone who will listen.
为每个愿意倾听的人讲述他们的故事
The choice is yours.
选择是你的
I never intended to take your life.
我从没想过夺走你的生命
My only hope is that... Colonel Sheppard is sincere
我唯一的希望是Sheppard中校是真挚的
in his statement that he will leave no-one behind.
他不会留下自己人
Colonel!
中校!
Colonel.
中校
You can stop what you're doing now.
你可以不用这么做了
I'm ready to open the door.
我准备开门了
Now he's ready!
现在他倒准备好了!
Alright.Nwe're gonna open up the door.
好了 我们要开门了
I wanna see your weapon on the groundNand your hands in the air.
我要看见你的武器在地上
Sheppard, what's going on?
Sheppard怎么回事?
I'm picking up another power surge.
我发现了能量激增
Are you gonna be able to get her out of there or not?
你能不能把她弄出来?
I have no idea how to determineNwho's who in this thing.
我没法判断谁是谁
Look, maybe if I had a few hours...
如果我有几个小时…
Well, you don't.
你没有
Yes, I know, but short of randomlyNbeaming people out one by one...
随机传送出人来的缺点在于…
There's a thousand people in this thing.
这里有上千人
I am aware of that.
我知道
It's time to go, Sir.
必须离开了
Just give us a minute.
给我们一分钟
I'm sorry, Sir, we don't have a minute.
对不起 我们没有一分钟了
As soon as this rock hits the atmosphere,Nit's gonna start to break up.
卫星一开始接触大气的时候
We've gotta go now.
我们现在必须走
Alright. Can you get this thing disconnected?
好吧 你能把这东西断开么?
Yes, but I've already told you,
可以 但是我告诉过你了
there's no wayNI can rig up a compatible power source for the Jumper.
我没法在Jumper找到相当的能量源来供给
I'm not talking about the Jumper.
我没说Jumper
What?
什么?
I always wanted to fly a space shuttle.
我一直都梦想开太空梭
Now's my chance.
现在我有机会了
Oh, no-no-no-no-no.
哦 不不不不不
Just get this thing disconnected andNhelp these guys get to the Jumper while I suit up.
把这个断开 让他们进Jumper
Look, I know how much you love to think you can fly anything
我知道你多么想飞所有能飞的东西
but it is not... Just get this thing disconnected.
﹣但是这个不是…
That's an order.
这是命令
I think he's crazy.
他疯了
The thing's how many hundred years old?
这东西几百年了?
And it's out of fuel.
而且没有燃料
He said he could fly it.
他说他能飞
You do realise you're out of your bloody mind, right?
你意识到你已经'丧心病狂'了吧?
Yeah, probably.
当然
Alright, you're all set.
好了 我们准备好了
Once you're inside the shuttle, it should be fairlyNeasy to get the device into the receptacle.
等你一进太空梭
Alright, let's do it.
好了 开始吧
Just...Ncan I say one more thing?
我能再说一件事么?
As long as you say it as fast as you can.
只要你想说 你就快点说
Don't do this. It's impossible.
别这么干 这是不可能的
Willing to bet a week's wages on that?
想赌一周工资么?
Yeah, how're you gonna pay up if I win?
好 那我赢了你怎么给我钱?
Thanks for caring.
多谢关心
Yeah.
好吧
Alright. Radio Atlantis as soon as you're clear.
你们一旦没事 立刻通知Atlantis
Keep a safe distance with the Jumper.NI'll try to maintain radio contact.
和Jumper保持安全距离
Hey. Remember...
别忘了
you still owe me a fight to the death.
你还差我一场打到死的决斗呢
I look forward to that.
我也盼着呢
Get us out of here, Captain.
让我们离开这 船长
Alright. I've got the device locked in place.
好了 我把装置固定好了
Looks like internal power switched on automatically.
似乎内部能源自动切换了
Closing rear hatch now.
关上后舱盖
See you guys on the ground.
陆地上见
Will do, Sir.
不见不散
Good luck.
好运
We're clear, Sir.
我们准备好了
The moon's decelerating in the upper atmosphere.
卫星在大气上层中减速
You've only got a few minutesNto familiarise yourself with those controls.
你只有几分钟来熟悉操作
Pretty straightforward.
很简单
We're gonna lose radio contactNas you pass through the atmosphere.
你在穿过大气的时候会丧失无线电通讯
I know, Rodney.
我知道Rodney
Well, I'm saying that if you have anything that you'd like to say,
我是想说如果你还想说什么的话
now would be a good time to say...
就现在说吧…
No, not really.
没什么想说的
Gettin' some chop.
开始摇晃了
Now would probably be a good time to disengage.
现在是时候脱离了
Hopefully the explosive bolts will throwNhim clear of the moon.
希望导火栓能把他扔出卫星
Initiating separation manoeuvre in three... two... one... mark.
初始分离控制 3 2 1 分离
Separation is negative. Switching to back-up.
分离失败 转用备用程序
Disengage. Come on!
分离 快啊!
Dammit!
该死!
The bolts will not work.
栓不能工作
I repeat: the explosive bolts will not fire.
重复:导火栓不能点火
Unable to separate ship.
无法分离飞船
I don't know if you can hear me but it looks likeNI'm gonna have to ride this one down.
我不知道你是否能听到我说的
What's happening?
怎么回事?
He can't separate the ship.
他不能分离飞船
He's gonna burn up inside the moon.
他会在卫星内部被烧着
There it is!
在那!
Get as close to the crash site as possible.
尽可能接近撞击地点
Yes, Sir.
是
Can you tell if he's alive?
能判断他是否活着么?
Not yet. Wait.
等下
I'm detecting one life sign.
探测到一个生命讯号♥
That's one week's pay you owe me, Rodney.
你欠我一周工资Rodney
Well, technically, I didn't take that bet.
技术上讲 我没跟你赌
Hang tight, Sir.
等我们
We're on our way.
我们马上就到
Take your time, Major.
不着急 少校
Take your time.
慢慢来
So... I have the hard landing and she gets the bed rest.
我拚死着陆 她倒是躺在床上
Well, I tried to tell Carson thatNI was perfectly fine but he insisted.
我想告诉Carson我一点事都没有
A number of people reintegrated from the storage deviceNexperienced a small amount of memory loss.
一些复原的人似乎有一部分的失忆症状
I just want to make certain that you're... all there.
我只是想确定…你没事
She does look a little thin.
她看起来有点瘦了
Just until the morning.
直到早上
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表