Babbis here was inspecting some curious fauna
Babbis正在跟踪一群奇怪的动物
when he discovered the ground underneath him wasn't stable.
突然发现脚下的地面塌陷了
He fell 20 feet into a babbling brook.
他跌落了20英尺 掉入一条小溪中
Wallace there was trying to help him get back up
Wallace想把他救起来
when he lost his footing and broke his ankle.
结果失足扭伤了脚踝
I see.
明白了
I never thought I'd miss rodney mckay
现在有点怀念Rodney Mckay了
being a member of my team.
他真该成为我的队员
Well,chemistry doesn't happen overnight.
事情不会那么简单
We'll debrief as soon as wallace
Wallace从医疗室出来之后
is out of the infirmary.
我要听取你们的报告
Yes,sir.
好的 长官
Offworld activation.
星门连接
Hold on,colonel.
快走 中校
You may get a kick out of this.
你会被卷进去的
This should be general o'neill
应该是O'Neill将军
and his scheduled check-in from atlantis.
定时从Atlantis发回的报告
He went back,sir?
他回去了?
Woolsey needed a little backup.
Woolsey需要一点支援
Apparently,the ancients find him a bit trying.
很显然 古人发现他这人有点烦
Imagine that.
可以想像
General.
将军
General.
将军
Is that sheppard there with you?
你旁边的那位是Sheppard吧?
Yes,sir.
是的 长官
Talks are proceeding at an acceptable pace,
会谈正按计划进行
but the real news
不过收到消息
is that the pegasus replicators are heading back to atlantis
飞马座的复♥制♥者正准备返回Atlantis
to make another run at the city.
再次夺取这个城市
They are?
是么?
No one here seems to be that worried about it.
看起来这里所有人都不怎么担心
Why not?
为什么?
They're ancients.
他们是古人
Apparently,these replicators have a law in their base code
复♥制♥者的底层代码中有一条规则
that makes it impossible for them to harm their creators.
让他们不会对自己的制♥造♥者造成伤害
And they're expecting to find us.
他们想找的人是我们
According to helia,
据Helia说
they're going to run into some kind of nasty surprise.
他们想乘人不备突然冲过来
So you can pass it on to dr.Mckay
所以你可以告诉Mckay博士
that if you and he hadn't rescued the ancients
如果你们没有拯救古人
and returned atlantis to their care...
并把Atlantis返还给他们…
might've lost the city anyway.
无论怎样还是会失去那座城市
Right.
对
Well,we should get back to our talks...
现在 我们要回去进行会谈了…
and talks and talks...
继续谈啊谈…
o'neill out.
O'Neill完毕
Sir,I'd be happy to talk to you
长官 我很想跟你谈谈
more about these replicator guys.
那些复♥制♥者
Sounds like they've got everything under control.
听起来一切都在他们的控制之中
Yes,sir.
是的 长官
I guess they do.
我想是的
I hate it here.
我讨厌这里
How is that possible?
怎么可能?
It's true.
是真的
They gave you everything you wanted--
他们给了你想要的一切…
your own lab...
你自己的实验室…
it's too big.
太大了
Hand-picked assistants...
精心挑选的助手…
yeah,sycophants,every one of them.
是啊 每个人都只会拍马屁
Even your choice of projects.
甚至由你自己选择研究的项目
Well,that's not true.
那不是真的
Well,other than going back to atlantis,I mean.
我是说 除了让你回Atlantis之外
You know,the truth is I...
事实是 我…
what?
怎么了?
Okay,I don'T...
好吧 我…
I don't want to use the term "lonely," but...
我不想用"孤独"这个词 不过…
you know,there are certain people who...I miss.
可是有些人…我还是很想念的
Me?
我?
You?
你?
You,I'm talking to on the phone right now
现在正在跟你讲电♥话♥
and having dinner with tomorrow,so not so much,but...
明天还要一起吃饭 所以不是很想…
other people,people who I may never see again.
其他人 那些再也见不着的人
Like even elizabeth.She hasn't returned any of my calls.
比如Elizabeth 她甚至都不给我回电♥话♥
I know what you mean.
我知道你的意思
Hey,at least you still get to go offworld
嗨 至少你还可以带着自己的队员
with a team of your own.
去其它星球
Oh,yeah,the best and brightest.
是啊 最好最聪明的队员
All right.
好吧
See you tomorrow night.
明晚见
Yeah,wouldn't miss it.
好的 不会忘的
Hey,you know,I--
嗨 你知道么 我…
See ya.
再见
Hello,elizabeth.
你好 Elizabeth
This is a surprise.
真让人感到意外
Well,you didn't return my messages,
你没有回复我的留言
so I thought I'd just stop by.
所以我顺便来看看
Yeah,sorry about that.
抱歉
Come in.
请进
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh,excuse the mess.
抱歉 太乱了
I wasn't really expecting company.
我没想到会有人来拜访
Oh,please.
哦 别这么说
I'm from a family of seven.
我家里有七口人
Our home was never this clean.
我的家里从来没有像这么干净过
You look good.
你看上去不错
Uh,well,thanks for lying.
谢谢 不过不用骗我了
How is the sgc treating you?
星门指挥部待你如何?
It's only been six weeks,
刚过去六个星期
so I'm still settling in,but it's good.
我还在适应中 不过一切都还好
Interesting work.
很有意思的工作
Kind people.
人都不错
Good.
好啊
That's good.
很好
How about you?
你呢?
Oh,you know,keeping busy.
我在找些事情做 让自己忙起来
Oh,yeah?Doing what?
是么?做什么?
I've been doing a bit of writing.
写作
Working on my memoirs.
写我的回忆录
Your memoirs?
回忆录?
About your time in atlantis?
关于你在Atlantis的那段时光?
Yeah,somewhat.
是的 差不多吧
And on what planet did you expect to publish it?
那你准备到哪个星球上去发表呢?
I suppose it's for posterity as much as anything else...
我想是留给子孙后代们看的吧…
and for me.
还有我自己
Just trying to get it straight in my own head.
在自己的头脑中把事情梳理清楚
It all went by so fast,you know?
时间过得真快 不是么?
Aye,that it did.
是啊
Elizabeth...
Elizabeth…
we're all a bit worried about you.
我们有些担心你
You're worried about me?
你们在担心我?
Why?
为什么?
Well,you don't return phone calls,
你没有回电♥话♥
and the few times that you've run into people,
有几次别人看到你
they say you've seemed distant.
都说你有些冷漠
I'm just...
我只是…
I'm just trying to move on.
我只是想渡过这一阶段
By writing your memoirs?
写回忆录?
Elizabeth...
Elizabeth…
why haven't you taken another position?
为什么不接其它工作?
The sgc has asked me
星门指挥部让我
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表