Colonel Caldwell, we're ready.
Caldwell上校 我们准备好了
How's it going, Rodney?
怎样了 Rodney?
You know, this might *look* easy
知道么 这个可能看上去很容易
but it's actually a littleNmore complicated than just flipping a switch.
可实际上 相比打开一个开关而言
Hurry up, please. We're there.
快点 我们已经到位了
What, we are already?
什么 已经准备好了?
Not far to go.
不是很远
Position, Doctor. The shields are up.
快点 博士 护盾已经开启了
We need the extraNpower from that ZeePM now.
我们现在需要ZPM提供额外的能量
Yes, yes. I just need to ...
好的 好的 现在只需要…
Oh no.
噢 不
What?
什么?
The prominence is fully collapsing into the photosphere.
日珥完全坍缩进了光球层
Brace yourselves.
祈祷吧
ZedPM is online.
ZPM已经接入
How long will this last, Doctor?
会持续多久 博士?
Anywhere from a few seconds to several hours.
几秒钟到几个小时
Hours?!
几个小时?
You never said anything about hours!
你从来没有说过会有几个小时!
We're building up serious heat behind the shield.
护盾后面♥积♥聚了巨大的热量
I told you this wasn't a good plan!
跟你说过 这不是个好点子!
How're they doing?
他们怎样了?
Well, according to my calculations,
根据我的计算
the blast wave should have hit us by now
冲击波本该击中我们了
but I'm reading no discernable increase in radiation.
可是辐射读数并没有明显升高
So they're doing good?
这么说他们干得不错?
Yes.
是的
So far, anyway.
至少就目前而言
Temperature inside the shield's rising too fast.
护盾内的温度提升得太快了
I'm already detecting several failed sensors on the bow.
船首有几个传感器已经失灵了
If this thing keeps going, the heat build-up could damage the hull.
如果持续下去
Not "could". It's already damaging it.
不是"可能" 而是已经破坏了
We have a breach in the 302 Bay.
302战机停靠舱出现破损
Seal it off.
封闭它!
Another breach. Deck four
又出现一处破损 4号♥甲板
we're venting atmosphere.
空气正在流失
It's over.
结束了
And we're not toast.
我们没有被烤熟
We're not toast!
我们没有被烤熟
Good plan, huh?
好点子 哈?
Most of them are gone now.
大多数鲸鱼都离开了
They began dispersing almost immediately.
结束后 它们立刻就开始散开了
Without so much as a thank you.
甚至连谢谢都来不及说
No
不
thank *you!
谢谢!
How're you feeling?
感觉怎样?
Much better.
好多了
Walked the whole way over here ?didn't see one ghost.
一路走过来 还没有看到一个鬼影
Nor did I.
我也是
Mind if I join you ...?N If you...
﹣介不介意我加入?
fall asleep *one* more time ...
又睡着了…
Hit me with that.
用这个打我
They're gone, Rodney.
它们走了 Rodney
Not all of them.
不是全部
Look.
瞧
Let me guess:
让我猜猜
your buddy, Sam.
这是你的伙伴 Sam
I like to think so.
我也这样认为
I like to think he's saying goodbye.
我想它在说 再见
Makes sense.
有道理
He saved your life, now you've saved his.
它救了你一命 现在你救了它一命
You're even.
你俩扯平了
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表