you're a hell of a swimmer, I'll give you that.
你可真是位游泳健将啊
You have restored power?
你已经恢复了能量供应?
It'll fly.
它可以飞了
You shall be rewarded ... with a quick death.
你会得到奖赏的…
She's not dying according to plan here!
她没有像计划中想像的那样死掉!
I thought you'd forgotten about me!
我想你把我给忘了
Of course not! I just had to wait for herNto disable the device.
当然没有!我在等她关掉那个装置
Hey
嘿
just be thankful she didn't feed on you before she entered the command code.
谢天谢地 她在输入密♥码♥前
Oh, *that's* why you didn't wanna be bait!
噢 难怪你不想做诱饵的!
No-no-no-no. *You* had to be bait because she was expecting you to be the one trying to fly the ship.
不不不 必须由你来做诱饵
She *is* dead, right?
她死了 是么?
Let's get outta here.
我们离开这里吧
How're you feelin'?
感觉怎样?
Much better now that I no longer feel the constant presence of a Wraith.
好多了 现在我已经感觉不到
That was no ordinary Wraith.
这可不是普通的幽灵
It took a lot of bullets to take her down.
用了好多子弹才打倒她
I wish I was there.
真希望我在现场
He's right, you know.
他是对的
I mean, deceiving a Wraith *Queen*
我是说 欺骗幽灵女王
that's no small feat.
这可需要很高的技术
Well, when there are so many lives at stake, it's easy to summon the strength.
考虑到这么多人正命悬一线
Well, Zelenka's finally got communications back up.
Zelenka终于把通讯系统修好了
Turns out Atlantis *had* sent another Jumper.
Atlantis已经派出了另外一艘Jumper
Should be here within the hour.
一小时后就会到
That's good news!
这真好消息!
Yeah, no kiddin'. I can't wait to see the sun.
是啊 我都等不及想看到太阳了
What? No-no-no - we haven't finished what we came here for.
什么?不不不 我们来这里的事情
Look, the Wraith's gone - we've got a ton of research to do.
幽灵是没有了
Yes, we do.
是的
In fact, I'm pretty sure we should be able to come up with a way
事实上 我相信我们可以想出办法
to get auxiliary power online in a couple of days.
在两天内修好辅助动力系统
Is he serious?
他是说真的?
Yeah. He is.
是啊
Well, I for one intend to spend the next little while resting.
好吧 我想要休息一会儿了
Same here.
我也是
Yeah
是啊
Same here.
我也是
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表