to consult with the I.O.A.
去跟IOA和国土安♥全♥部♥协商
And homeworld security about
关于和古人
the ongoing conversation with the ancients.
开展会谈的事情
You don't need to be here for that.
你没有必要在这里等
You could easily take another position
你完全可以先做另外一份工作
and consult with them from a secure phone line.
然后通过加密电♥话♥跟他们联络
I guess I'm just not ready yet.
我只是在想我还没有准备好
Look,rodney's flying in tomorrow.
Rodney明天会飞过来
John and I are taking him for dinner.
我和John会跟他一起吃晚饭
You should come.
你也应该来
Tomorrow.Oh,gosh.
明天 噢 不
Tomorrow,I-- I'll pick you up at 7:00.
﹣明天我…
That seems like a pretty big ship.
看上去是一艘很大的飞船啊
You're sure only sending one jumper up
你真的打算只派出一艘Jumper
to fend it off is the right thing to do?
去拦截这个东西么?
It is impossible for them to harm us.
他们不会伤害我们的
I could use some enemies like that.
我也可以以此来利用敌人
We have established communications,commander.
已经建立了通信联络 指挥官
This is commander helia.
我是指挥官Helia
The city you're approaching
你们所靠近的城市
is once again under lantian control.
已经重新归由Lantian控制
Stand down and return to your planet immediately,
停下并立即返回你们的星球
or you will be--
否则…
I thought you said they couldn't harm you!
不是说他们不会伤害你们么!
Raise the shield.
打开护盾
You should call her.
你该打电♥话♥给她
Who,cadman?
谁 Cadman?
You guys did make a cute couple.
你们两个真是可爱的一对
It didn't work out.
我们不会有好结局的
It may have something to do with our first kiss
可能跟我们的初吻
being through rodney.
被Rodney破坏有关
Oh,I thought we made a solemn vow
噢 我们不是发过誓
never to speak of that again.
不再提起这件事情的么
I remember no such thing.
我不记得有这种事情
You know what?
知道么
It's getting late.
现在已经很晚了
Since when do you sleep?
你昨天是什么时候睡的?
Since I got back.
自从我回来之后
I've had a lot of catching up to do.
就有很多事情要去做
But it's been lovely seeing all of you again.
不过很高兴再次看到你们
Thank you for getting me out.
谢谢你带我出来
We should thank you.
我们应该谢谢你
You're taking us to dinner,right?
是你带我们来吃饭的 不是么?
Cheeky.
厚脸皮
Hello?
喂?
I didn't bring my bloody cell phone with me.
我没有带那该死的手♥机♥
What's happening?
发生什么事了?
We got this data burst about 20 minutes ago.
我们20分钟前收到这个资料
Atlantis is under attack from replicators.
Atlantis正遭受复♥制♥者的攻击
Somehow,they've figured out
不知为何 他们想出办法
how to overwrite their programming.
重写了自身的代码
The ancients were taken off-guard and have lost most of the city already.
古人已经失去了大部分城市
Request immediate evacuation!
请求紧急撤退!
They're coming!
他们来了!
They never made it to the gate.
他们没能赶到星门那里
I was informed they had a law written into their base code
在他们的底层代码中有一条规则
that made it impossible for them to harm the ancients.
防止他们伤害古人
How the hell did this happen?
为什么会发生这种事情?
It is...
这…
remotely possible that in trying to rewrite
可能在我试图重写
niam's base code I...
Niam的底层代码时
we may have opened the door for them
也同时为他们打开了一道门
to make other changes.
以作出其它的修改
You did this?
是你干的?
At the time,we thought it was
在当时 我们认为这是
the only possible way to save the city.
唯一拯救城市的办法
How it happened doesn't matter.
如何发生的并不重要
They may have changed it on their own.
他们可能是自己修改的
The question is...
问题是…
how do we fix it?
我们该如何应付?
That's why I called you in.
这就是我把你们召回来的原因
I have my orders.
我已经下令
The daedalus is already on the way.
Daedalus号♥已经出发了
Now,what I need from you is...
我需要你们去做的就是…
what's the best way to get a nuke past the shield?
怎样才能穿过护盾投掷一枚核弹?
Well,I have no idea.
我不知道
I didn't call you in,doctor.
我没有叫你来 医生
You're going to use nuclear weapons on atlantis?
你准备用核武器炸掉Atlantis?
It's the gateway to earth.
那里是通往地球的要道
And we have an iris.
可我们有虹门啊
Yes,we do,but thanks to your intergalactic gate bridge,
是啊 不过感谢你的星门大桥
all they have to do is rewrite your macro,
他们所要做的就是重写你的宏程序
and they can come out anywhere in the milky way.
然后可能会出现在银河系的任何地方
Yeah,but those macros are very complicated--
是的 不过这些宏程序非常复杂…
they are very complicated,dr.Mckay.
他们也很复杂 Mckay博士
They just rewrote their own damn base code.
他们刚刚重写了自己的底层代码
I think they can handle it.
我想他们可以搞定的
Sir...
长官…
general o'neill and woolsey may still be alive.
O'Neill将军和Woolsey可能还活着
I know the city like the back of my hand.
我对那个城市了如指掌
Just give me 60 marines and some of colonel carter's new--
给我60分钟 带上Carter的新式…
anti-replicator weapons.
反覆制者武器
Yeah,those things.
对 就是这些东西
I'm sorry,colonel.
抱歉 中校
I have standing orders.
我已经下达了明确的命令
They happen to be general o'neill's standing orders.
这也是O'Neill将军的命令
The daedalus will be there in a little under four days.
不出四天 Daedalus将会抵达那里
Now,how do I get a nuke past their shield?
现在告诉我 怎样才能让核弹穿透护盾?
Now,those replicator thingamijiggies you're talking about...
你们所说的反覆制者武器…
let's just call them A.R.G.S.
叫作A.R.G.S.
They're energy weapons
就是可以中断
they disrupt the link between the nanite cells.
Nanite细胞间连接的能量武器
The replicators literally fall apart
我们向他们开火之后
when you fire on them.
复♥制♥者就会土崩瓦解
You know...
知道么…
hypothetically,teyla and ronon would be more than
可以想像 如果我们去邀请的话
willing to help,if we asked.
Teyla和Ronon也许很愿意帮忙
We would need to gate into atlantis.
我们需要通过星门进入Atlantis
All they need to do to
他们想把我们挡在外面
keep us out is activate the gate shield.
只需要激活星门上的护盾就可以了
Well,I did write a back door
我在护盾程序上
to the shield program,
写了一个后门程序
a couple of years ago,
两年前
when kolya stormed the city,
Kolya袭击城市的时候
so,I mean,it could,hypothetically,
就是说 如果它有用的话
let us get into the gate room.
我们可以进入星门大厅
General landry was worried about
Landry担心
the replicators rewriting the bridge macro
复♥制♥者通过重新编写宏程序
to gate them somewhere else in the milky way.
可以抵达银河系的任何地方
Does that mean you could change the macro,
就是说你也可以修改宏程序
take us somewhere else in pegasus?
带我们去飞马座的其它星球?
Somewhere like...
比如…
just talking here...
只是在这里说说…
the athosian settlement
Athosian的安置地
where teyla and ronon are?
Teyla和Ronon所在的地方?
We'd need a jumper.
我们需要一艘Jumper飞船
And some of those A.R.G.S.
还有一些A.R.G.S.
And someone to make sure landry
还有人要确保Landry
doesn't close the iris on us...
不会在我们出去之前关闭虹门…
Hypothetically.
假设
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表