We should head bacK.
我们该回去了
We've been searching for hours.
已经找了几个小时了
We just left, mckay
我们刚刚才出发 Mckay
I don't like being this far away from atlantis.
我不想离Atlantis这么远
Lucius is probably worried.
Lucius也许很担心
You think he's worried?N Jumper two, report.
﹣你认为他会担心么?
We're reading several life signs,
我们发现了几个生命信♥号♥♥
but they might be athosian hunting parties.
也许是Athosian人的捕猎队
We're going to go check them out
我们正准备去看看
Is lucius worried about us?N Lucius?
﹣Lucius担心我们么?
He's fine. Just keep looking.
他很好 继续找吧
I should have stayed with him.
我本该和他呆在一起的
Wait just a minute.
等等
What is it?
怎么了?
Don't move.
不许动
That thing is set to stun, right?
你把枪设置成了击昏模式 对不对?
Yeah
是的
Good
很好
Carson, are you all right?
Carson 你没事吧?
I will be, once I get back to lucius.
会的 只要让我回到Lucius身边
What did you shoot him for?
你干嘛把他打昏?
Now we're going to have to carry him all the way back to the jumper
现在我们就要把他
Good morning, colonel.
早上好 中校
I want to apologize for this harsh treatment.
很抱歉如此对待你
I hate that elizabeth had to do this.
我讨厌Elizabeth这样对你
Cut the crap.
废话少说
So...
这么说…
that herb of yours...
你的那些药草…
one of my greatest discoveries.
我最伟大的发现之一
Well, it's my only great discover,
好吧 那是我唯一伟大的发现
but you got to admit
可你不得不承认
it's pretty great
的确是非常有效
How did you get by before that?
你以前是怎么过的?
I was a baker.
我是一个面包师
Bread, mostly
基本上都是跟面包打交道
The occasional muffin at festival time.
在节日的时候偶尔做做小松糕
So that herb pretty much changed everything.
就是说那个药草在很大程度上
Yeah
是阿
Yeah, I baked it into my own bread--
是啊 我把它做进了面包之中
I like to experiment--
我喜欢做实验…
and I noticed that people started to like me
然后我意识到人们开始喜欢上我了
Well, hate me less
有些人会恨我
but pretty soon it became "like."
可不久之后 也会喜欢上我的
So I perfected a potion
最后我完善了配方
It worked great for years
数年来效果一直不错
Then the wraith set up an outpost
后来幽灵在我找到药草的那个星球
on the only planet where I could get e herb
建立了一个前哨站点
I knew I could never go back there.
我知道不能再回那里去了
Until we showed up
直到我们出现
I'm telling you, it was fate...
我跟你说 这都是命运的安排…
and everybody wanted to help, so I let them.
所有人都愿意提供帮助
See, that's the great thing about this herb
这就是这个药草的的优势所在
Nobody gets hurt
没有人会受伤
They just want to help me all the time. What's wrong with that?
他们只是想尽办法来帮我
I'm a nice guy.
我是一个好人
I never make them do anything they didn't want to do.
我从来不会逼迫别人做
Six wives?
那六个老婆呢?
Sometimes all at once.
有些时候例外
You know, when you get over this cold,
等你的感冒好了之后
you and I are going to have a long chat,
我和你将会进行一次长谈
face to face
面对面
and I've got a feeling we're going to become the best of friends
我有种感觉 我们将会成为最好的朋友
and you're going to want to help me, too, all the time
而且你也会想尽办法来帮助我
and you'll love it
你会喜欢的
Just a warning, lucius--
我只是想警告你 Lucius…
you get too close to meNit'll be the last thing you do.
别逼我太狠 否则有你好果子吃的
That's all right, colonel
好吧 中校
I'm in no rush
我不赶忙
Yeah, go ahead, carson.
说吧 Carson
I've finished preparing the inoculation.
我准备好为你接种了
All right, I'll be right down.
好的 我马上过来
I've got to go get an inoculation.
我要去进行接种了
We'll talk after.
我们以后再谈
He's giving you the A.T.A. Therapy?
他要为你进行A.T.A.基因治疗?
Yeah
是啊
Isn't that great?
是不是很棒?
There. All done.
好了 结束了
Now, remember
记住
it's only effective in 47% of those who receive it.
接种的人当中 只有47%会起作用
Well, I'm a naturally lucky fella.
我是那个幸运的人
The only way to know for sure is to have you try to operate something.
唯一可以判断有没有效果的办法
Okay
好的
It takes about an hour to be effective
起作用至少需要一个小时
In the meantime
在此期间
just rest easy, dear friend.
要好好休息 亲爱的朋友
Are you feeling okay? Can I get you anything?
你感觉还好吧?
No, rodney.
不用 Rodney
I'm fine.N You sure? Absolutely.
﹣我很好
Because it would be no trouble.N Mess hall.
﹣因为还没有碰到麻烦
Blue jello
那个蓝色的凝胶物
Little bit of whipped cream
再来一点生奶油
Right away
马上就来
We really should talk about marriage
我们真的该谈谈婚事了
Jumper one, this is flight.
1号♥Jumper 这里是飞行控制中心
The bay doors are open.
舱门已经打开
You are go for launch
可以起飞了
"Go for launch." That's so exciting.
"可以起飞" 真是激动啊
All right, here goes.
好了 开始吧
I'll take it from here.
这里交给我吧
You're supposed to be in jail.
你应该正在牢房♥里
Carson
Carson
Save your breath. Your charm no longer has any effect on me.
省省吧 你的魅力对我已经失效了
No... no, but carson...
不…不…Carson…
we're supposed to be best of friends.
我们应该是好朋友才对
Carson didn't give you the A.T.A. Gene.
Carson并没有给你任何A.T.A.基因
What?
什么?
I'm afraid it's a serum that effectively neutralizesNthe chemical in that herb of yours.
免疫血清有效的压制了
Took some myself
我自己注射了一针
Oh
哦
I don't know what that means
我不知道是什么意思
It means we can have that face-to-face conversationNyou always wanted us to have.
意思是说 我们可以进行
The only thing that will happen is you'll catch my cold.
唯一会发生的事情就是
What is taking him so long?
是什么让他花了这么长时间?
I should go up there.
我应该去瞧瞧
Wait. Wait!
等等 等等!
They're taking off.
他们起飞了
It worked!
起作用了!
He's flying it.
他正在驾驶
Czech
(捷克语)
Fly, lucius, fly.
飞吧 Lucius 飞吧
Where are you taking me?
你要带我去哪儿?
Little vacation
度假
Just enough time to let dr. Beckett
让Beckett博士有足够的时间
give the serum to the rest of my people without you interfering
给其他受影响的人注射血清
And then what?
然后呢?
Then maybe I'll take you back home.
也许我会送你回家
I'm sure your people will be thrilled to see you again.
我敢肯定 你的人♥民♥看到你之后
You would do that for me?
你真的会带我回去?
Without even being under the effect of the herb?
即便是没有受到药草的影响之下?
After all I did?
看到我所做的一切之后?
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表