and then ...
接着…
There *is* a Wraith?
真的有幽灵?
The most powerful mind I have ever encountered.
是我所碰到的最强大的意识
I tried to shut her out ...
我试图把她抵挡在外
*Her*?
她?
Yes.
是的
I believe this Wraith is a Queen.
我相信这个幽灵是个女王
I *hate* Queens.
我讨厌女王
In that brief moment, I sensed great power
在那一刻 我感觉到巨大的力量
the experiences of many centuries
以及上千年的记忆
hunger ...
饥饿…
and then nothing
然后是虚无
My next memory is of Colonel Sheppard and Ronon aiming their weapons towards me.
接下来就是Sheppard中校
So there *is* a Wraith aboard the drilling platform.
这么说的确有一个幽灵在钻探平台上
If that were the case
如果是这样
why'd she use Teyla to do all that damage
为什么要利用Teyla来造成破坏
and why didn't the life signs detector pick up a signal?
为什么生命探测器没有监测到信♥号♥♥?
Doesn't matter.
不要紧
If she's here
如果她在这里
I'll find her.N *We'll* find her.
﹣我会找到的
I would like to help.
我愿意帮忙
I'm sorry, Teyla,
抱歉 Teyla
but until we can determine exactly what ...N Yes, of course.
﹣可在我们完全弄清楚真♥相♥以前…
I understand.
我能理解
Dickenson
Dickenson
Any progress on disabling those forcefields?
关掉力场进行得怎么样了?
I'm getting indications that some of them are going up and down.
我检测到有一些正在关关停停
We could really use the Jumper's sensors.
我们也许真的可以利用
I'm doing my best, sir.
我在尽力 长官
One of these days I'm just going to call him Doctor McCoy.
有的时候我真想叫他McCoy博士
I'd love to be there for that!
我也很想
Well, the next time he calls me Grayson ...
下次他叫我Grayson的时候…
Actually, I know a Grayson.
事实上 我认识一个Grayson
There really *is* a Grayson?
真的有一个Grayson?
Yeah. He's a damned good scientist, too.
是的 他也是位优秀的科学家
I'm surprised McKay didn't hire him.
真奇怪McKay为什么没有叫他来
Did you do that?
是你干的么?
I don't know
不知道
but I'm happy to take credit for it.
可我希望知道是怎么回事
Check it out.
去检查一下
Yeah.
好的
I don't understand.
无法理解
What could the Wraith possibly want with an Ancient drilling platform?
幽灵到古人的钻探平台上
For that matter, how did they even get here?
还有 它们是怎么上来的?
Maybe on a ship nearby.
也许附近有一艘飞船
Underwater?
在水下?
who knows?
谁知道呢?
Teyla's spidey-sense works for miles.
Teyla感应能力的探测范围远着呢
Look, are the external sensors up and running?
外部探测器可以工作了么?
Uh, yes, they're operational,
是的 可以了
but they're designed to scan the ocean floor.
可它们设计是用来探测海底的
Doesn't matter.
没关系
Coleman
Coleman
take a look at the drilling platform's external sensors
去看看钻探平台的外部探测器
see what you turn up.
看看能发现什么
What am I looking for?
要我去找什么东西?
Anything.
任何东西
How are you feeling?
感觉如何?
I have never been more ashamed.
我从来没觉得这么惭愧过
Oh, you can't blame yourself.
噢 你没必要自责
I should have been more careful.
我本该更加小心点的
A Wraith Queen's mind is extremely powerful, Teyla.
幽灵女王的意识是非常强大的 Teyla
You know that better than I do.N Still
﹣你比我更清楚这一点
if my actions while under her control result in people getting hurt ...
如果我在她的控制下伤害了别人…
If you hadn't done what you did,
如果你不这样做
who knows *what* could have happened?
谁知道会发生什么呢?
At least now we *know* what we're dealing with.
至少现在我们知道对手是谁了
If anything, I should thank you.
不管怎样 还是要谢谢你
I *certainly* don't blame you.
我当然不会责怪你
I would like to help them find her.
我想帮忙找到她
Teyla ...
Teyla …
There is no risk.
没什么风险的
I don't *know* that.
我不理解
Unless you suspect I am still under her control even now.
除非你认为我现在仍然
Would I be alone with you if I did?
如果这样
Then you think I am somehow vulnerable to her.
那你是觉得 我在她的面前不堪一击
I think it is best to keep you away from her for the moment, yes.
我觉得现在你最好还是
Look, I don't fully understand this capability you have of linking with a Wraith mind
我对你的这种能力还不是非常了解
but if it's even remotely possible that ...
可万一要是…
She was only able to control me
我被她控制仅仅是因为
because I opened my mind to her.
我没有采取任何防备
If I choose to do so again,
如果让我再试一次
I will be ready.
我一定会准备好
Teyla, I know you wanna help.
Teyla 我知道你很想帮忙
I do.
是的
The best way for you to do that
那最好的办法就是
is allow Ronon and Colonel Sheppard to find her.
让Ronon和Sheppard去找她
As you wish.
好吧
It's about time.
来得正好
I was beginning to think you'd gotten lost.
我还以为你迷路了呢
Listen, did you manage to, uh ...
听着 你有没有 嗯…
Colonel Sheppard!
Sheppard中校!
If you can hear me, please ...
如果你可以听到 请…
Help me!
救命!
Who am I talking to?
是谁在叫我?
What's your location?
你在哪里?
Do you have any men unaccounted for?
你有没有派人出去?
Two guys I just sent back to the Jumper.
派了两个人去了Jumper飞船那里
I think they're in trouble. Can you get those forcefields down?
我想他们有麻烦了
We're working on it.
我们正在忙这个呢
The Wraith presence is even stronger than before.
幽灵的存在感觉比以前更强烈了
She is aboard this station. You must warn them.
她已经上了这个平台
Colonel Sheppard
Sheppard中校
Teyla's certain the Wraith is aboard the station.
Teyla可以肯定幽灵已经上了平台
Understood.
明白
Ronon, I'm headin' back to the Jumper. Meet me there.
Ronon 我正赶回Jumper飞船
I'm on my way.
就来
Help me! Please!
救救我!
Yeah-yeah-yeah. Almost there.
是是 快了!
I can only do one at a time.
我只能一步步来
The Jumper's sensors should be able to locate them.
Jumper上的传感器应该可以定位他们
Graydon's dead.
Graydon死了
Fed upon.
被取食了
What about Dickenson?
Dickenson呢?
No sign of him yet.
没看到他
Let's see if we can find him using the, uh ...
我们能不能用…
Sheppard, come in.
Sheppard 回话
You are Sheppard.
你就是Sheppard
The one who can fly this ship.
可以驾驶这艘飞船的人
You will return me to the surface.
把我带到海面上去
Kneel.
跪下
Sheppard, this is McKay. What've you got?
Sheppard 我是McKay 你发现了什么?
Sheppard, can you hear me?
Sheppard 能听到么?
Is something wrong?
出什么事了?
You will fly me to the Stargate
你要带我去星门那里
and return me to my people.
然后送我回同类那里
Sheppard, this is McKay. *Please* respond.
Sheppard 我是McKay 请回话
Sheppard, come in!
Sheppard 回答!
I'm here.
我在
We had to throw the emergency forcefields up.
我们不得不重新打开力场
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表