好吧 说实话 嗯…
no head-knocking.
没有打他的脑袋
It's the thought that counts.
重要的是心思
Lieutenant morrison...
Morrison上尉…
this is dr. Beckett.NCome in.
我是Beckett博士 回答
Morrison...
Morrison…
I'm afraid the lieutenant and his men...Nare indisposed.
怕是上尉和他的人…都不方便吧
Michael,listen to me.You're sick.NYou need to take your medication,now.
Michael 听我说 你病了 你需要服药 马上
It's too late for that,doctor.
太迟了 博士
I've regained enough memory to knowNthat you've done this to me
我已经回忆起来了
not once,but twice.
已经不止一次了 而是两次
You've witnessed how hurt...
你已经见过了 第一次…
how betrayed I felt the first time.
我被骗之后是什么感觉
Well,try to imagine how I feel now.
现在 好好想想我现在的感觉吧
Why did you have to kill lathan?
你们为什么要杀死Lathan?
He was stirring up trouble,
他准备挑起事端
but I knew our only chance was to wait until colonelNsheppard left with the soldiers--
可我知道我们唯一的机会是
most of them,anyway.
大多数是 不管怎么说
But with the ship gone,what's the point?
可是飞船已经飞走了
You've got no hope of escape.
你们已经没有希望逃走了
That's where you're wrong.
这你就错了
What have we got,rodney?N Longrange sensors just picked up a hive ship.
﹣探测到什么 Rodney?
Coming this way?
朝这里开来?
No.
不
Wait a minute.NThis doesn't make any sense.
等等 没有道理
What?
什么?
On its current course,
根据它目前的航向
it's headed straight forNthe planet where we left beckett and the prisoners.
它应该是正朝我们丢下
There is no reason for the wraith toNbe interested in that planet.
幽灵没有理由会对那个星球感兴趣
It doesn't have a stargate,and there's noNindication that it ever supported a human population.
上面没有星门 而且没有任何迹象
It is completely off the grid.
它完全隔离在尘世之外
I think we have to considerNthe possibility that we have a leak.
我想我们必须认识到
You mean a spy?N Not necessarily in the city itself.
﹣你是说间谍?
Without ruling anything out,I would begin by focusingNon our contacts within the various indigenous populations,
在尚未排除所有嫌疑的情况下
includingN if you believe any athosian
﹣包括…
let's not jump to any conclusions here.
现在请不要妄下定论
Isn't it true that there are humans in thisNgalaxy
在这个星系中的确是有一些人类
who serve the wraith,even worship them?
这不是事实么?
How hard would it be for them toNinfiltrate one of our allied groups?
而他们渗入到我们的某个同盟中
Mr. Woolsey,do you think we post this kind ofNinformation on the city bulletin board?
Woolsey先生 我们把这个信息让城市中
If the wraith had that level of insideNinformation,
如果幽灵能够获取到
they'd be on their way to atlantis,
他们早就应该在
not some nameless planet with a coupleNhundred people on it.
而不是前往一个只有几百号♥人的
For the time being,Nwe need get those people out of there,
此时此刻 我们应该想办法
because if the wraith find themNand figure out what they are...
因为如果幽灵找到他们
we've got a problem.NAgain.
我们就有麻烦了…又一次
How much time do we have?N Two days.
﹣我们还有多少时间?
Well,we could...Nwell,you could beat them there in the daedalus.
我们可以…
The hyperdrive is still offline,Nhermiod needs at least another 24 hours.
超光速引擎仍然无法工作
You should light a fire under his bony little
我们应该在它那瘦骨嶙峋的小身躯下
that still might not be quite good enough.
那也帮不上什么忙
If we leave right now in the hive ship...
如果我们乘坐母舰出发的话…
we'd be cutting it close.
我们可以抄近路截击它们
What are our chances of survivingNa ship-to-ship encounter?
在一对一的遭遇战中
If I can get the manual interface working,NI'd say... less than slim.
如果我可以让手动接口工作起来
Do what you can on the way.
去做该做的事情吧
How many have reverted?
有多少个转变回来了?
Those you saw in the forest,Nplus a few more.
除了你在森林中看到的那些之外
And the others?
其它的呢?
They'll serve as an offering to theNhive that's coming for us.
它们会作为贡品献给
That's hardly bloody fair.N The strong survive,doctor.
﹣真没血性
The few of us who began to realize somethingNwas wrong got together and formed a plan,
我们当中一些人意识到有些不对劲
even while on the medication.
即便是在注射药物的过程中
The weaker minds among us will stayNthat way thanks to your drugs,
那些意志不坚定的将会保持现状
and the training you gave us.
还有你教我们如何进行注射
If your memory's coming back,
如果你真的恢复了记忆
you should rememberNwhat happened last time you tried to rejoin the wraith.
那你应该记得上次你试图
It will be enough to escape this rock!N What do you need me for?
﹣只要能逃离这个星球就已经足够了!
There must be a reason you're keeping me alive!
你让我活着一定是有原因的!
I need to know what secondary security measuresNcolonel sheppard put in place before he left.
我需要知道Sheppard中校离开之前
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
The more my memory returns,
我所恢复的记忆越多
the more I begin to doubt that he wouldNhave left us here without setting up some kind of failsafe.
我就越发开始怀疑 他在离开这里之前
There's no way off this planet.NThat was the failsafe!
没有办法离开这个星球
How many years of your life will I have to takeNaway before you tell me what I want to know?
你到底想要我吸走你多少年的生命
That's hardly a threat since you'reNobviously going to kill me anyway.
这算不上是威胁
You underestimate your own value...Ndoctor.
你低估了自己的价值…医生
Look! They don't tell me this sort of thing.NI'm just a doctor.
听着!别跟我说这种事情
Maybe you shouldn't have been soNquick to kill lieutenant morrison.
也许你不该那么早就杀了Morrison上尉
I don't like to question military men.
我不喜欢审问军人
They're like our own wraith warriors.
他们就像我们幽灵的战士
Unimaginative,rigid thought patterns...
缺乏想像力 思维简单…
but you,on the other hand,
不过你 却正好相反
are trained to have an open mind,
受过训练 思想开放
and you have a strong senseNof empathy toward others.
而且你对其他人有很强的同情心
It's not as strong as it used to be,Nbelieve me.
没有以前那么强烈了 相信我
You're exactly what I need.
你就是我所需要的那种人
Now...
现在…
let's begin.
我们开始吧
Do we have weapons yet?N Sort of.
﹣武器系统搞好没有?
What does that mean?N Well,we can fire,but not in any particular direction.
﹣什么意思?
You're going to have to do better than that.
那你要想办法做得比这更好
No one wants to survive this mission more than I do,
我应该是最希望在这次任务中
we're using up a lot of power to maintain this speed.
我们目前正在使用大量的能量
We're not going to have a lot left over to fight with.N We're going this fast to avoid fighting.
﹣开始作战时 估计就所剩不多了
Yeah,theoretically.
是啊 从理论上说
Just keep working.
继续工作
Atlantis,this is daedalus.NWe're ready to go here.
Atlantis 这里是Daedalus
Are you sure you want to do this,colonel?
你真的准备这样做 上校?
I understand hermiod isn't too happy about havingNthe hyperdrive pressed into service so soon.
我知道Hermiod一定很不高兴看到
He's cleared us to fly,albeit reluctantly.NWhether or not he's happy about it is beside the point.
他说没有问题 虽然很不情愿
Anyway,I'm sure colonel sheppardNwould appreciate the help.
不管怎么说 我想Sheppard中校
Thank you.
谢谢
Daedalus out.NSet a course.
Daedalus通话完毕 设定飞行路线
Yes,sir.
遵命 长官
That's it.NWe're out of hyperspace.
到了 我们已经跳出超空间了
You all right?
你还好吧?
I believe I have been able toNestablish a stable orbit.
我想我已经让
All right,nice work.
好的 干得不错
Any sign of the other hive ship?N No,we're clear.
﹣有没有其它母舰的信♥号♥♥?
All right,patch me through to camp.N Just give me a second.
﹣好的 帮我接通营地
That's weird.
真奇怪
A bunch of secondary systemsNjust came online.
一些辅助系统刚刚启动了
You're a genius,rodney.
你真是天才 Rodney
True,but I didn't do it.
我是 不过这个不是我♥干♥的
It's like they just woke up by themselves.
看起来好像是它们自己苏醒了过来
It looks like they're all keyed into the sensors.
看起来它们都是接在传感器上的
The ship must have detected something and turned them on.
飞船肯定是探测到了什么
Detected what?
探测到什么?
Wraith life signs.
幽灵的生命信♥号♥♥
From the planet?N How many?
﹣在星球上的?
There's,uh,20 or 30.N What about human?
﹣大概二三十个吧
Still well over a hundred.N So some of them reverted.
﹣仍然有超过一百个
They'll be feeding on each other.
它们应该会相互取食
What about dr. BeckettNand lieutenant morrison's team?
Beckett博士和Morrison上尉的小队呢?
I have no way to distinguish them from the otherNhuman life signs.
我没办法把他们
I can't say for sure either way.
不管怎么说 没办法肯定
How did they contact a ship so far out?
这么远的距离 它们是怎么跟飞船联♥系♥的?
I have no idea.NTeyla,what do you think?
我不知道 Teyla 你说呢?
It is possible that a group of them acting togetherNcould communicateover much larger distances.
如果它们聚集在一起
Well,live and learn.
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表