We have something called a zero point module
我们有一种被称为零点模块的东西
which essentially does we're attempting on a smaller scale--
就是我们试图构建模型的微缩版
extract energy from subspace time.
可以从子空间中提取能量
So subspace is real?
就是说子空间是真实存在的?
You're flying in it.
你现在正在里面飞行
Aren't you worried about the exotic particles crossing back over my bridge?
你就不担心外来粒子也会通过
Well,that's the beauty of your theory.
这就是你的理论吸引人的地方
It should not only allow us to build a bridge.
它不仅可以帮我们建造这座桥梁
It should also allow us to manage the flow rate of energy.
同时还可以帮我们
Like a faucet.
就好像水龙头一样
Well,something like that.
有点类似吧
It's exactly like that.
非常类似
What about the parallel universe?
那个平行宇宙呢?
Aren't you just shifting the exotic particle problem to their side?
这样做会不会把外来粒子的问题
Potentially.
有可能
But when you consider that the number of possible parallel universes
可是考虑到平行宇宙的个数
that we could access borders on the infinite,the odds of us choosing,at random,one that's inhabited are astronomically slim.
我们想应该是无数个 这样被我们随机
I know,it's an awful lot to take in at once.
我知道 一下子接收这么多 有些困难
I solved your problem in my spare time...
我在业余时间解决了你的问题…
with finger paints.
用水彩颜料
Here we go.
干得好
I just can't imagine how you're surviving the humiliation.
难以想像 这对你来说是多大的耻辱
If not for my work,your little theory would be useless--
如果不是我的努力
whoa,whoa,siblings,please...
停 停 你们两个…
sorry.
抱歉
What?
什么?
Well,it's just that you both said "sorry" in that cute little canadian way,and I...
刚才你们两个说"抱歉"
sorry.
抱歉
Touch base when you get back to atlantis.
回到Atlantis之后跟基地联♥系♥
Good luck.
祝好运
These alien creatures must be quite the threat for you to even try what you're doing.
那些外星生物肯定对你们造成了很大威胁
I don't want to scare you,but you need to know the stakes.
我不想吓你 不过你要明白现在的局势
We're at war.
我们在打仗
Did you start it?
是你们发起的么?
What?No!
什么?不!
Come on...
拜托…
okay,you've got a nota bene by the cosmological constant.Why is that?
你在宇宙恒量旁边做了一个记号♥
Hey.
嘿
While you're here...remember?
你是来做什么的…还记得么?
Thank you.
谢谢
So there's your problem right there.
这就是你碰到的问题
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊?
It's here,and you made a mistake.
是这里 你又犯了一个错误
No,I didn'T.
不 我没有
Okay,so,we need a yea or nay on the equations.
好吧 对这些公式 我们需要你回答
Yea.
对
Atlantis already has a containment chamber we can use.
Atlantis已经有了一个密封舱
I'll forward the necessary modifications to zelenka.
我会把所有需要做的改进
If he doesn't mess it up,he can make the changes we need before we even get there.
如果他没有搞砸的话 那些修改会在
Ready?
准备好了?
Now,we've been through these calculations a number of times,
我们已经检验过这些计算好多次了
and I think we've settled on a containment field setup that should work for us.
我想已经完成了对约束场的设置
I just want to show you these...
我给你看的是这些…
yes,we have it,people!
好的 成了!
Good work.
干得好
Good work,everybody.
干得好 各位
Just in time.
时间刚刚好
Had he talked about his sister with you?
他跟你谈过他的妹妹么?
Once or twice in passing.
过去有那么一两次吧
Usually like,"oh,come on,even my sister can do that!
一般是"噢 不是吧 我妹妹都可以做到!"
" You know,that type of thing.
就是这种
How's it coming,radek?
进行得怎么样了 Radek?
The simulations are all in the green.
模拟一切正常
We're ready to try power-up.
只等正式启动了
Just in time.
时间刚刚好
That's actually what I just said.
我刚才也是说这句话
Holy cow...
我的天…
that can't be good for you.
这样对人肯定不好
Nothing to worry about.
没什么好担心的
I've done it dozens of times.
我已经被传送了几十次了
Yeah.She's married,and she's my sister.
她已经结婚了 她是我妹妹
I'm just saying hi.
我只是问好而已
Yeah.No,I know exactly what you're doing.
我知道你在做什么
I've seen that look before,kirk.
我见过你这种表情 Kirk
Hello,mrs.Miller.I'm dr.Elizabeth weir.
你好 Miller
Welcome to atlantis.
欢迎来到Atlantis
Thank you.Mer's told me so much about you.
谢谢 Mer多次向我提起过你
All good,I-- did you just call him "mer"?
你刚才叫他"Mer"?
It's a pet name.Where are we?
那是昵称 我们说到哪儿了?
Simulations are all in the green.We're ready to try a power-up.
模拟一切正常 我们准备正式启动
Really?So soon?
真的?这么快?
That's amazing.Excellent work,radek.
太令人惊讶了 干得漂亮 Radek
Thank you.
谢谢
We try not to encourage him.
我们正试图不要过多地鼓励他
He's got a bit of an ego.
他这人有点自负
In-chamber conditions are green.
密封舱中一切正常
Containment field is in the green.
约束场正常
Monitors are green.
监视器正常
Everything's green.
一切都正常
He likes to do the checklist.
他很喜欢检查清单
Zpm levels are well into the green.
ZPM输出状态良好
And back-up terminals are green.
备用终端也很正常
We're ready to initiate power-up.
我们准备启动了
Good luck.
祝好运
All right.
好吧
Here we go.
我们开始吧
Want to turn it on together?
我们一起来启动?
Why would we do that?
为什么要这么做?
Because it's both of our work.
因为这是我们大家的努力
There's only room on the button for one finger,so...
这个按钮太小 只能让一根手指来按…
well,then,can I do it?
那么 可以让我来么?
Yeah,but I'm right here,so...
行啊 不过我已经在这里了 所以…
he likes to push the button.
他很喜欢按按钮
Fine.Go.
好吧 按吧
Powering up to 5%.
输入5%的能量
The containment field is holding.
约束场维持住了
Power generation is steady.
能量产出非常稳定
What about exotic particles?
外来粒子情况怎么样?
Jeanie,please,I'm on it.
Jeanie 拜托 我正在检查
We are holding at 5%.
我们保持在5%
Good.
很好
Now what?
然后呢?
The safe thing to do is hold at 5% for the next while.
为了安全起见 在接下来的一段时间内
She wasn't talking to you.
她没有问你
Actually,it was an open question to the floor.
事实上 我是在问这里所有的人
"Shared credit",huh?
"共享成就" 啊?
"We'll do this together"?"Dad'll be so proud.
"我们要一起来完成"?
" This is not the time or the place.
不是这个时间 也不是这个地点
Fine.
好吧
I'm going to my quarters.
我要回我的房♥间了
Yes.Well,good night.Thank you.
好吧 晚安 谢谢你
So?
怎么了?
Well,obviously we hold at 5% for the next while and see if any problems turn up.
我们维持在5%这里
Right...
好的…
I should probably try to get some rest myself.
我想我该去休息一下了
Could you...
你能不能…
What the...
这到底是…
shut it down.
把它关掉
Foreign object?
外来物体?
Go get dr.Zelenka.
快去叫Zelenka博士
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表