I could never just say that to him!
我不能这样对他说
Why not? You like him, don't you?
为什么?你喜欢他 不是么?
That is not the point.
跟这没有关系
I think that's exactly the point, actually.
我觉得很有关系 事实上
The ways of my people are different.
我的族人采取的方式不一样
I would never...N He's not gonna make the first move.
﹣我绝对不会…
We shall see.
那我们就等着瞧吧
Look...
听着…
you know him better than I do.
你比我更了解他
I would hope so!
但愿如此
But I wouldn't be surprisedNif he was oblivious to the whole situation.
可如果他忘记了这整件事
It bears no further discussion.
不能再谈下去了
Alright!
好吧
I'm just saying, if you want meNto have somebody drop some hints...
我想说的是 如果你想要我
Do you remember the last timeNso many people had the day off?
还记得上一次这么多人
Yeah, it's all Heightmeyer's doing.
当然 那是Heightmeyer做的好事
She insisted that the brass orderNsome sort of mandatory rest day.
她坚持什么必须遵守那个什么
I guess downtime hereNdoesn't really happen organically.
在这儿 这种休息
Hey, and don't think I haven't realisedNyou've changed the subject.
嘿 被以为我不知道
My people have a day of rest every four nights.
我的族人每4个晚上就可以休息一天
Now that is civilised!N Yes.
﹣这才叫人道
Hey, wanna grab a late lunch?N I would like that.
﹣嘿 想一起去吃午餐么?
I forgot my bantos rods at the gym.
我把Banto棒忘在健身房♥了
Can I meet you there?N Sure.
﹣回头来找你吧
Season 3, Episode 17NSunday
星际之门之亚特兰蒂斯
Hi.N Hi.
﹣嗨
What are you...
你在…
what are you doing here?N I work here.
﹣你在忙什么?
But it's our day off.
可今天休息啊
Well, shouldn't you beNenjoying your leisure time, then?
那你怎么不趁机去好好享受一下
I got a little behind on my research this week.
我这个星期的研究有点滞后
Just wanted to drop off some resultsNfor the next Earth transmission.
希望在下次跟地球通讯的时候
Great.
很好
Good.
好的
I was thinking about grabbing some food.NCare to join?
我准备去吃点东西 想一起去么?
I can't. I've...N You're not capable of having lunch?
﹣不行 我…
Yes, I'm capable.N Are you planning on eating today?
﹣不 我当然可以
Of course.N Great.
﹣当然
Eat with me.
跟我一起去吧
Look, it's nothing personal, but...
听着 这不是针对你个人 不过…
I make it a point to not have relationshipsNwith people who work for me.
我有一个原则 不和手下的人
I don't work for you.
我并不为你效力
I'm your boss.
我是你的上司
Well, you're my boss' boss, actually.
准确地说 你是我上司的上司
Still, however indirectly...
虽然不是顶头上司…
Yeah, but with that thinking,Neveryone on this entire planet works for you.
是啊 不过按照这种说法
You're not gonna be friends with any of them?
你不想跟任何人交朋友么?
Friends is one thing.
交朋友是另外一回事
Oh, you think...
噢 你觉得…
Oh, wait a second, I see what's happening here.NYou think I'm asking you out on a date.
哦 等等 我明白是怎么回事了
No-no-no-no, this isn't a date.NThis is...
不不不 这不是约会
this is lunch.
只是一顿午餐而已
This is the mandatory refuelling of our bodies.
只是给我们的身体加点燃料
This is putting food in your mouth and...
只是把食物放在嘴里 然后…
chewing it and having something more engagingNthan a wall sitting across from you. That's all it is.
开始咀嚼 只是希望在这过程中
I mean, come on, you've gotta admit,NI am much more appealing than a wall, no?
你不得不承认 比起一堵墙来
Well, you don't have to admit it,Nbut it'd be a massive blow to my ego
好吧 你没必要承认
if you thought otherwise.
那就太伤我的自尊了
You are more appealing...
你的确比一堵墙
than a wall.
更加吸引人
Great. Now what say we go grab some grub?
棒极了 我们现在
Oh, I still have an hour of work to do, and then...N An hour, then. I'll see you in the Mess Hall.
﹣我还有一个小时的工作要做 然后…
Elizabeth! You're early. Just give me a moment.
Elizabeth!来得真早 等我一下
How set on lunch were you today?
你今天午餐有什么安排没有?
Why?N Well, something's come up.
﹣怎么了?
Elizabeth, surely whatever workNit is you feel you must get done can wait.
Elizabeth 你肯定是觉得
I was invited to lunch by Mike Branton.
Mike Branton约我共进午餐
Oh, really?
真的?
You and I, we had plans.
我和你 安排好的
My friend
我的朋友
Doctor Hewston, just radioed me. She wants me toNteach her some bantos fighting this afternoon. So...
Hewston博士刚刚通知我
do not worry...
不用担心…
I will have something to occupy my time.
我会过得很充实的
Are you sure?
你确信?
Yes!
当然
Hullo.
喂
Oh! Don't you look lovely!
哦!你看起来真漂亮!
Thank you, Carson.
谢谢 Carson
It's the first time I've seen you out ofNyour base uniform in quite some time now.
好久没有看到你
No, I don't know about that.
我怎么没有意识到
Off somewhere special?N No, just getting some lunch.
﹣准备去某个特别的地方?
Rodney and I are going fishingNon the mainland this afternoon.
我和Rodney准备下午去大♥陆♥钓鱼
I know, I cleared the use for the Jumper.
知道 是我准许使用Jumper的
Care to join us?
介意加入我们么?
Who knows what kind of wonderful fish we'll find.
说不定可以钓到大鱼呢
That's very kind, but some other time, maybe.
多谢你的邀请 还是下次吧
What, do you have a hot date?N What?
﹣你是不是要去赴约会?
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的?
No-one. I was joking. I was right! Who is it?
没人告诉我 我猜的
None of my business.
不关我的事
Have a lovely afternoon, Elizabeth.N Thank you!
﹣祝你下午过得愉快 Elizabeth
You smell good, too.N Shut up!
﹣你身上的香水也很不错
And you believe that?N Yes.
﹣你信了?
Truly and in your heart you believe that?N I do.
﹣你在内心中真的相信?
What?
怎么了?
I just don't know that I can ever respect you again.
真不知道还能不能
Come on.
别这样
You think "When Harry met Sally"Nis better than "Annie Hall"?
你认为《哈瑞遇到萨丽》
You're a crazy person.N It is.
﹣真是疯了
"When Harry Met Sally"
《哈瑞遇到萨丽》
is essentially a re-make,
只是一部重拍的片子
a cheap imitation, a bad cover song version ofN"Annie Hall". You realise that, right?
粗糙的模仿 只不过是《安妮·霍尔》的
I disagree.
我不同意
I know you do, but that's what makes you crazy.
我知道你同意这点
Well, I guess this'll never work out, then.
我想这个一直就没有什么结果
This?
这个?
Lunch.
午餐
Now...
现在…
does that mean that...
是不是可以说…
you don't believe thatNmen and women can be friends?
你不相信男人和女人可以做朋友?
I never said that.N You didn't have to say it.
﹣我从没有说过
Any lady that likes "When Harry met Sally" that muchNthinks men and women can't be friends.
如此喜欢《哈瑞遇到萨丽》的女士
Fine. Maybe I do.
好吧 也许是的
So where's that leave me?
那我能得到什么呢?
I guess that leaves you at lunch.
我想你能得到的就是这顿午餐
Come on.
来吧
Where?
去哪?
If lunch is all I get, I'm gonna get asNmuch bang for my buck as possible.
如果我只能得到午餐
It really is beautiful here, isn't it?N Yeah.
﹣真的很漂亮 不是么?
All done?
就这?
All done.
就这
I guess lunch is over.
我猜午餐已经结束了
I guess it is.
我想是的
Should have brought dessert...
本该上些甜点的…
would've lasted longer.
本可以更久些
I should really get back anyway.
我真的该回去了
What are you doing tomorrow?
你明天打算干什么?
Mike...N Look, I like you,
﹣Mike…
and I'm extremely charming.
而且我非常吸引人
I'd like to see you spin those into negatives.
希望你不要无视这一切
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表