增加免疫力的药物没有任何效果
Aggressive little bastards.
这些该死的混♥蛋♥
What?
什么?
What?
怎么了?
it's that look.That's the same lookNI get when I have a brilliant idea.
你的表情 看上去就跟我
How would you know how you looked?
你是怎么知道自己当时的表情的?
'Cause it's happened more than onceNin front of a mirror, okay?
因为不止有一次我碰巧正好在镜子前
Carson, what is it?
Carson 到底是什么?
I don't know about "brilliant," but
我不知道"天才"是什么 不过
it just might...
这也许…
excuse me.
失陪一下
What are you doing?
你要去做什么?
You know, if carson's right,
如果Carson是对的
and you can hear me,
你可以听到我说话
I suppose I should say something profound.
我想我应该说一些深刻的话
Okay,
好吧
I'm not so good at profound,
我不怎么会说深刻的话
but you should know
可你应该知道
we're doing everythingNwe can to get you through this.
我们会竭尽全力帮你度过难关
These, these nanites,
这…这些Nanite病毒
I don't know what they're putting you through,
不知道它们正在让你
I don't know what they're doing to you, but...
也不知道它们正在对你做什么 不过…
don't let 'em get to you.
不要让它们得逞
We're doing everything we can to bring you back,
我们会尽全力救你回来
but you've got to do your part.
可你也不能放弃
You've got to fight this.
你必须努力抗争
I'm sure this is just a result of the adjustmentNI made to your medications.
可以肯定 这是对你药物进行调整的结果
I think I may have dialed them back too far.
也许是剂量减得太快了
It's all a question of balance.
一切的一切都是一个平衡的问题
That's what general o'neill said.
O'Neill将军也是这样说的
Yes.he's right.
是的 他说得对
Don't worry.
别担心
We'll get you back to normal.
我们会让你恢复正常的
What do you want?
你想要什么?
No!
不!
Wait!
等等!
No!
不!
Let go of me!
放开我!
No!
不!
How're you feeling?
感觉怎样?
Why am I back here?
我怎么又回到这里来了?
They're worried.
他们有些担心
Frankly, so am I.
老实说 我也是
Look, obviously,
听着 很显然
no...
不…
I feel fine.
我感觉很好
you're not.
不
You're going to be here until you get better.
在你好转之前 你会一直呆在这里
Okay,
好吧
we think we've found a way to uncoupleNthe nanite cells from elizabeth's cells.
我们已经发现了一种办法 可以把
We?
我们?
How?
怎么做?
We create a distraction.
让它们分心
It finally occurred to me whyNI wasn't having any success--
我突然才意识到为什么没有取得进展…
what were the nanites originally designed to do?
Nanite最开始是设计出来做什么的?
Fight the wraith.
打败幽灵
Exactly.
很对
So that's what we'll get them to do now.
这就是现在我们要让它们去做的
We think by implanting a small amountNof wraith tissue into dr.Weir's body--
我们认为通过把少量幽灵的组织
like a tumor.
就好像一个肿瘤一样
A small tumor, yes--
一个小瘤子 是的…
the nanite cells will essentially--
Nanite细胞在本质上…
they'll attack it--
攻击它…
they have to--that's what they'reNprogrammed to do,
它们不得不这样做
which will draw them away from elizabeth's cells,
这样会把它们从Elizabeth的细胞边
effectively unbinding them.
非常有效的分开它们
It will only last a few seconds or so, mind you,
不过值得注意的是
before the nanites attack the wraith tissue
在Nanite攻击幽灵组织
and return their focus to dr.Weir's cells--
然后回过头来关注Weir博士的细胞之间
这对我们来说已经足够了
We need momentary distraction to draw themNaway from her
我们只需要短暂的
so we can zap 'em with the em pulse.
然后就可以用电磁脉冲消灭它们
Okay.
好吧
Let's do it.
开始干吧
Wait a minute.
等等
Aren't we supposed to turn off allNearth-based equipment
在开始之前 我们是不是应该
in the room before we do this?
关闭所有基于地球科技的仪器?
The em pulse will be directed through the scanner,
扫瞄仪会引导电磁脉冲
so the other equipment should be fine.
其它仪器不会有事的
I keep seeing these symbols...
我不停的看到这些符号♥…
eight of them.
一个8个
Do they mean something to you?
对你来说有什么意义么?
This is the dialing sequence for the stargate.
这是星门的拨号♥序列
From earth to atlantis.
从地球到Atlantis
Dialing sequence?Like a phone number?
拨号♥序列?就好比电♥话♥号♥码?
I know you think I'm delusional,
我知道你认为我产生错觉了
but I can't shake the overpoweringNfeeling that something--
可我抵挡不住这种想法 某样东西…
or someone--
或者是某个人…
is trying to communicate with me.
正在试图跟我通信
And what are they trying to say?
他们想说什么?
That atlantis is real.
Atlantis是真实的
And that I have to get back there.
我要回到那里去
And so...
这么说…
we're the fantasy?
我们都是幻想出来的?
Yes.
是的
You know...
知道么…
I don't mind being fantasized about occasionally.
如果偶然认为我是幻想出来的
Come on.
别这样
We're right here.
我们就在这里
How would you get there?
你怎么去那里?
Go to stargate command--
去星门指挥部…
you want to waltz into norad--
就是说你想去NORAD胡闹…
is that it?
对不对?
I know what you told me!
我知道你要说什么!
But I also know what I feel.
可我还清楚自己的感觉
Atlantis is real.
Atlantis是真实的
And I will get back there.
我一定要回到那里去
And it's working.
起作用了
They're moving fast.
它们动得真快
Get ready with the em pulse.
准备进行电磁脉冲
I'm ready on your mark.
随时等待你的号♥令
And...
准备…
now!
开始!
I thought you said--
你不是说…
it worked!
奏效了!
Carson, you are an absolute--
Carson 你真是一个…
oh no...
噢 不…
we didn't get them all.
并没有干掉所有的
How is that possible?
这怎么可能?
I don't bloody know.
我也不知道
They've been using organic material to replicate,
它们利用组织材料进行复♥制♥
which has rendered them immune to the em pulse.
这也为它们提供了
So now what?
现在怎么办?
They've started replicating again...
它们又开始复♥制♥了…
you spit out your pills again, didn't you?
你又把药片吐出来了 是不是?
You disappoint me, elizabeth.
你真让我失望 Elizabeth
The pills are not going to help me.
那些药片根本就不会帮我
Not if you won't let them.
如果你不丢掉它们就不会
You leave me no other choice.
你让我们别无选择
No!
不!
Don't do this.
别这么做
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表