He stopped me.
他让我中途停了下来
Really?
真的么?
And how is that torture?
这也叫折磨?
Sheppard?NHave you ever known starvation, sheppard?
你知道濒临饿死是什么感受么
The few years I took from you are barely enough to keep me alive.
从你身上吸取的几年生命
The strength I gained from you is already fading.
刚刚获取的一点气力已经开始消退了
I don't really give a damn.
对此我毫不在乎
You pace in your cell
你在诅咒着
cursing that I took years from you...
我从你身上吸取了几年生命…
I stand here cursing that I was not allowed them all.
可我要诅咒的是
Each in our own way
每次让我们中途停下来
we suffer
都会让我们痛不欲生
This might come as a surprise to you
这对你来说可能很奇怪
but I'm not really in the mood for conversation
可我现在真的没有谈话的心情
So why don't you just do me a favor
所以你干嘛不帮我一个忙
and shut the hell up!
该死的给我闭嘴!
These are your last hours, sheppard.
你只有几个小时的生命了 Sheppard
If you wish to spend them in silence...
如果你想在平静中度过…
then so be it.
那就成全你
No.
不
I'm getting out of here.
我会离开这里的
I've got a life to go back to and I'm damn well going back to it.
我要回去继续过我的生活
You're sure of that.
你肯定?
Yeah
当然
I've got friends.
我有很多朋友
And they're going to come for me.
他们会来救我的
I hope you continue to believe that...
希望你可以继续保持这个念头…
the next time I feed.
直到下次我取食你的时候
Elizabeth, I'm just saying, if you decide in favor of trading for colonel sheppard
Elizabeth 我想说的是
it would be best if you did so before the next feeding.
那最好在下一次取食之前作出决定
I honestly don't know how many sessions a man can take
老实说我不知道一个人
even someone as strong as colonel sheppard
即便是像Sheppard中校这么强壮的人
Is it possible he can recover from this?
他有没有可能恢复过来?
We still know so little about the feeding process.
我们对取食的过程知之甚少
All I can tell you is that each time he's fed upon
所有可以告诉你的就是
his chances of survival diminish severely.
他生存下去的机会就会大大降低
Dr. Weir!
Weir博士!
We've got a match!
找到了匹配地点!
We went through the database.
我们查阅了数据库
Between our list and ladon's, there's only one potential location that makes any sense.
根据我们掌握的几个地点以及Ladon
Go.
动身吧
All right, people, let's do this one by the numbers.
好了 听好
We get in, we get our man, we get out.
我们冲进去 救出我们的人然后撤出来
Stay sharp and stay alive.
速度要快 要让他活着
What are you on about?
你在说什么?
Oh, just things that sheppard would say, so I thought I would...
Sheppard平常就是这样说的
well said, rodney.
说得好 Rodney
Just stay behind me.
跟在我后面
Right.
好的
Just bring him back.
把他带回来
I thought you said this wasn't personal.
你不是说过
The truth is, I would've settled for dr. Mckay.
事实上 我本来可以成全Mckay的
But I don't imagine I would enjoy his constant wailing.
可我想自己可能无法忍♥受
They're never going to make the trade, kolya. Why don't you just finish this?
他们不会同你交易的 Kolya
I think you underestimate the sympathetic nature of dr. Weir.
我想你可能是低估了
Then you underestimate elizabeth.
那你就低估了Elizabeth
You'd prefer I stormed atlantis and take ladon by force?
你认为我应该用武力席卷Atlantis
You've got...
你凭什么…
half a dozen men and a starving wraith?
六七个人 以及一个快要饿死的幽灵?
Yeah, you go right ahead.
好啊 你去吧
One way or the other, ladon is mine.
不管怎么说 我一定要抓到Ladon
Protecting him is a waste of my time and your life.
保护他是在浪费我的时间
What'd he do to you?
他怎么对你了?
I was the one planning to overthrow cowen.
本来是我准备推♥翻♥Cowen的
Ladon disclosed those plans, forcing me underground
Ladon揭露了这个计划
then staged a coup of his own
接着他自己上演了这个计划
He took what was rightfully mine
他现在的位置本来是我的
Bring in the wraith.
把幽灵带过来
Just the caretaker
只是看守而已
I thought I saw something out of the corner of my eye. I just--
我看到有个东西从眼角晃过
you know, I reacted.
作出了反应
What is it?
是什么?
A...mouse.
一只…老鼠
Really big one, though.
很大的一只老鼠
More of a rat, really. Possibly rabid.
对老鼠来说可能是太大了 也许是兔子
This isn't the place, is it?
不是这里 是不是?
I do not believe so.
我觉得不是
No.
不是
Sheppard wasn't here.
Sheppard不在这里
And we've just wasted two and a half hours.
我们刚刚浪费了两个半小时
Move out!
快出去!
And a mouse.
还有一只老鼠
Your intel was wrong.
你的情报是错的
Well, then the only way for me to help
既然如此 我唯一可以帮忙的办法
is to return to my home world and mobilize the resources of my military.
就是回到我的星球
You can contact them from here.
你可以在这里跟他们联♥系♥
Do you think I don't know the real reason you're keeping me here?
你认为我不知道
You're a head of state
你是一个国家的领袖
It was john sheppard's last order that we do not submit to kolya's demands
John Sheppard最后的命令是
It is my own country's policy to never yield to terrorists.
而且我的国家的政策是
Those are the reasons you are still here, mr. Radim.
这就是你还在这里的原因 Radim先生
Because believe me, if it was simply my choice--
相信我 如果只是我的选择那么简单…
I understand.N Good.
﹣明白了
Now we don't have much time.
我们的时间不多了
I want you to look over our list of planets again
我要你再看一遍我们列举的几个星球
see if there's anythingN unscheduled offworld activation!
﹣看是否有…
Looks to be another video feed.
又一个视频信♥号♥♥
Patch it through and open a channel.
放出来 打开通话频道
Dr. Weir
Weir博士
as promised
正如我所承诺的
Where's sheppard?
Sheppard在哪里?
I'm pleased to see you're wasting no time.
很高兴看到你没有浪费时间
So neither will I.
那么我也不浪费时间了
Will you turn ladon radim over to me in exchange for colonel sheppard?
你愿不愿意把Ladon Radim交给我
Dr. Weir?
Weir博士?
No.
不
I can only conclude you doubt my sincerity.
那我只能认为
Enough
够了
Three hours.
三个小时
Where are your friends?
你的朋友们呢?
They'll be here.
他们会来的
You still believe that.
你还在相信这一点
Yeah, I do.
是的
They just need more time.
他们只是需要更多的时间
No one has ever left this place alive.
没有人从这里活着出去过
Well, I'm going to.
好吧 我会的
Kolya will kill you before your friends can reach the cells.
在你的朋友们有机会靠近牢房♥之前
How well do you know the layout of this place?
你对这个地方了解多少?
Well enough to know what they would be up against.
非常了解
What about us?
那对我们来说呢?
Do you know enough about this place to get us out?
你知不知道怎样才能让我们两个出去?
You and me...
你和我…
are they going to let you go after I'm dead?
我死后他们会让你走么?
No.
不会
Then what do you got to lose?
那你会失去什么呢?
My life.
我的生命
Oh, yeah, you've got a great one down here.
是啊 你在这里过得很不错啊
Listen
听着
it makes sense.
好好想想
We have a common goal
我们有一个共同的目的
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表