The princess is going to play.
公主要开始玩了
Where's the princess?
公主在哪儿?
Where's the princess in the tower?NRight there.
﹣公主待的城♥堡♥在哪儿?
Which one?
哪个?
put this one...
把这个放在…
this is how they need to get around,right?
这样路就通了干 是不是?
Chugga-chugga,chugga-chugga,chugga-chugga,chugga-chugga...
卡嚓-卡嚓-卡嚓-卡嚓
go inside the train...
坐进火车…
Chugga-chugga,choo-choo.
卡嚓-卡嚓-卡嚓
Chugga-chugga-chugga...
卡嚓-卡嚓-卡嚓…
chugga-chugga,choo-choo...
卡嚓-卡嚓-卡嚓…
Hello?
我回来了
Honey?
亲爱的?
Hi.
嗨
Oh,hey.
哦 嘿
So...
这么说…
how was your day?
今天过得怎么样?
Send it to graeme peel.
发给Graeme Peel看看
Graeme peel has better things to do than look over my nonsensical scribbles.
Graeme Peel有很多重要的事情要做呢
Well,they didn't look nonsensical to me.
在我看来你的草稿很不简单
Okay,fine,they did,but I'm an english major.
好吧 是的 我主修的是英语
What the hell do I know?
怎么可能知道?
Send it.
发出去吧
What have you got to lose?
你又不会失去什么
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
I'll get it.
我去
Yes.
是的
Hi.I'm lieutenant colonel samantha carter of the united states air force.
你好 我是美国空军的
Did you send a math proof to professor graeme peel of the california institute of technology?
你是不是给加州理工的Graeme教授
Was I not supposed to?
我是不是不该这么做?
Sorry to interrupt,kids.
抱歉打扰一下 伙计们
But you need to pack your toothbrush,head back to earth.
可你要打理一下行李 回地球一趟
I do?Why?
我么?为什么?
Carter needs help.
Carter需要帮助
With what?
帮什么?
Your sister.
你妹妹
Stargate Atlantis s03e08
星际之门之亚特兰蒂斯
Welcome back to earth.
欢迎回到地球
Yes,yes.What has my sister done?
我妹妹做什么了?
Good to see you,too,mckay.
很高兴看到你 Mckay
Greetings,salutations,pleasantries...
Greetings,Salutations,Pleasantries…
what's she done?
她到底做什么了?
I thought that-- huh.
我以为…
Well,it's certainly some...
很显然 这的确是…
very interesting stuff,but it can't be her work.
非常有意思的见解
I mean,she's been out of the game for years.
她几年前就退出这个游戏了
"The game"?
"这个游戏"?
Mm,yeah,she hasn't published a single theoretical physics paper in,like,four years.
是啊 她已经有很长时间没有发表
Oh,that game.
哦 这个游戏
She was on a fast track to some pretty exciting grants,doing some interesting work.
她曾经在这方面取得很大的进展
I mean,she was no me,of course,but she was at least a you.
当然 比我还差一些
Anyway...
可是…
she got herself knocked up by some...
她后来迷上了一个…
english major,and her priorities shifted overnight.
研究英语的人 才过一个晚上
I tried to talk some sense into her,but she's a tad on the stubborn side.
我试图去劝过她
When was the last time you spoke to her?
你最后一次跟她说话是什么时候?
Four years,maybe.
四年前吧 也许
Four years?
四年前?
Not that I didn't check to see if she's published.
但这不是说我没有留意
You realize what this proof means,right?
你知道这个证明的意义 是不是?
Yes,well,if the math checks out.
是啊 如果在数学上证明是对的
Oh,I've been over it.It checks out.
我已经检查过了 确实没有问题
Ah,well,no offense,blue eyes,but I'd like a little more time with it myself.
好吧 没有质疑你的意思
It checks out.
的确没有问题
And she said it just came to her?
她说答案是突然之间想出来的?
She was playing with her kid,and she got a notion.
她正在陪孩子玩 突然间得到一个灵感
A notion.That is just beautiful.
灵感 真是好听
She's going to love this.
她会爱上这个的
You didn't tell her I've been trying to prove something like this myself,did you?
你还没有告诉她我自己曾经尝试过
Not exactly.
没有
Oh,good,because she would just...
噢 太好了 因为她有点…
wait a minute.
等等
Why not?
为什么没有说?
See,that's part of the reason I asked you here.
这就是我找你来这里的原因之一
She's been cleared by the pentagon,but she refuses to sign the confidentiality agreement.
她已经通过五角大楼的审查了
She says she wants nothing to do with us.
她说不想牵涉到我们当中来
To be honest,she's been a bit of a pain in the ass.
老实说 她真的让人有点头疼
Well,forget her,then.I mean,she's made her choice.
好吧 那就忘了她吧
We'll just have to,you and I,figure out how to implement it on our own.
我们现在要做的就是 我和你
Let's see...
让我看看…
now,upon first glance,there are certainly some missing pieces that aren't exactly spelled out in the proof,but,um...
刚才看了一下 证明当中有些部分
what?
怎么了?
You and I both know this would go a lot faster if your sister were on board.
你和我都知道 如果让你妹妹参与进来
What do you want me to do?She won't listen to me.
你找我做什么?她又不会听我的
You're her brother.
你是她的哥哥
Exactly.
是啊
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Long time no see.
好久不见了
To say the least.
长话短说吧
Aren't you going to invite me in?
你想让我进去么?
Why are you here?
你来这里做什么?
Oh,I can't just stop by,say hi to my little sister?
我为什么不能顺便拜访一下我的妹妹?
Well,we haven't spoken in four years,and you've never done anything like this,so...
我们已经四年多没有说话了
no,you can'T.
不 你不会
Well,I've been kind of busy...with work.
过去我一直很忙…工作上的事情
Doing a lot of traveling and such,and I was called back on business,so,um...
要到出去跑 这次也是因公叫我回来…
I was in town,and I thought I'd,um,you know.
于是到了这个镇子 所以我想…
Wait a second.
等等
What?
怎么了?
You're not here because of the physics proof,are you?
你来这里是因为那个物理证明
What?No.
什么?不
I-I mean,sure,that's part of the reason I'm here,but-- you work for the U.S. Government?
﹣我来这里不是这个目的
No,no,I work for an multinational oversight advisory that--
不 我是在为国际观察顾问团效力
you know what?I don't care.
我不管
I already told that-- that colonel person that I don't want anything to do with them.
我已经跟那个什么中校说了
Do you have any idea what you've written?
你有没有意识到
A math proof.
一个数学证明
Some theoretical physics.
理论物理而已
I am willing to wager it has no practical application at all.
我可以打赌
I'll take that action.
我可以帮你实现
What does that mean?
什么意思?
Just sign the damn agreement.
快点签了那个什么协议吧
No!
不!
Getting all proprietary about our research and ideas is everything that's wrong with science today.
眼下我们科学研究的问题就在于
Here we go.
的确是
Did you know that one-fifth of our genes,
你知道么 我们五分之一的基因
the very building blocks of our being,have been patented by major pharmaceutical corporations?
就是构建我们身体的砖石
One-fifth!
五分之一!
If there's any benefit at all to what I've written,it's that it'll spark an idea in someone else.
假如我写的东西真的有什么价值
I won't sign away my rights,least of all to the U.S. Military.
我不会签署那个协议
But it has sparked an idea in someone,a big one.
可它的确激发了别人的想法
Like what?
什么想法?
Can't tell you till you sign the agreement.
在你签署协议之前 不能告诉你
I'm not signing until you tell me.
在你告诉我之前
Is everything okay?
没事吧?
Look who showed up.
看谁来了
Hey.
嘿
It's my brother.
这是我哥哥
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表