something wrong?
怎么了?
I have a bad feeling.
感觉有点不对头
I always feel like that.
我经常有这样的感觉
Like something horrible is about to happen.
就好像有可怕的事情要发生一样
How do you live?
那你是怎么过日子的阿?
I get used to it.
习惯了
Thing is, when someone else also has that feeling
如果有人也有这种感觉
mine gets worse
那么我的感觉肯定就更强烈一些
You recognize this place?
你记得这个地方?
I don't remember.
记不起来了
You must have visited many planetsNwhen you were running from the wraith.
在幽灵追捕你的时候
I didn't count.
数不清了
I don't know how you tell them apart.
我不知道你是怎么区分它们的
See? There you go
瞧?
Nothing to worry about
没什么好担心的
Seems like a perfectly nice village to me
就我看来 只是一个非常漂亮的小村庄
just like dozens of others we've visited
就跟我们去过的其它几十个村子一样
It appears to be the type of encampmentNmy people trade with all the time
看上去就好像是以前我的人♥民♥
I see no evidence of threateningNbehavior or danger.
没有什么比较吓人或者危险的
I also see nothing we might beNinterested in trading for.
我也发现没有什么东西可以进行贸易的
Hi
嗨
How you doing?
你好啊
Wraithbringer!
Wraithbringer!(带来幽灵的人)
That can't be good
这可不妙
You don't have to be afraid!
别害怕!
Where are they going?
他们为什么要跑?
We need to get out of here now
我们要马上离开这里
I take it he was talking to you?
我觉得他指的是你?
That did not just happen!
不会吧!
Warning fire only!
鸣枪警告!
Go!
快走!
Oh, my god, it hurts!
噢 天哪 真疼!
I can't feel my leg!N Pain or numbness?
﹣我感觉不到我的腿了!
Both!
都有!
What the hell did you do to these people?
你对这些人都做了些什么?
Don't listen to him
别听他的
How could he not recognize the gate address?
他怎么就没有认出这个星门地址?
Do you know the symbols of every address
你难道就记得
of every planet we've been to?
所有去过星球的星门地址么?
Yes, as a matter of fact!
是啊 当然记得!
Go! Get to the gate!
走!快到星门那里去!
Go on! We'll be right behind you.
快走!我们随后就来
Oh, crap
噢 该死
Medical team to the gate room!
医疗队快到星门大厅来!
Hey, where are the others?
其他人呢?
They're right behind me.
就在我后面
Stargate AtlantisNSeason 03 Episode 04
星际之门之亚特兰蒂斯
Well...
好吧…
I guess it could be worse.
比我想像中的要好
Look...
听着…
I know you must be thinking this is your fault...
我知道你肯定在想 这都是你的错…
I have already tried to console him.
我已经试着去安慰他了
We were bound to run across a planet
我们四处去探索星球
you'd been to sooner or later
这种事情迟早会碰到的
It was night last time
那一次是在晚上
Linor! Stay away.
Linor!别靠近
It's a man, father.
是个人 父亲
He's near death.
他快死了
You think we would not remember you?
你以为我们不会认出你?
We offered you food and shelter.
我们曾经送食物给你吃
Thank you.
谢谢
Maybe you did not remember our village.
也许你不认得我们的村子了
We were forced to rebuild afterNthe wraith came.
上次幽灵来过之后
Linor! No!
Linor!不!
They were not merely culling usNas they had in the past.
跟往常不同的是
They were looking for you.
他们是在找你
I'm sorryN sorry?
﹣我很抱歉
I doubt that.
我很怀疑这一点
You will not bring death
这次你不会再给我们带来
and destruction on us again.
死亡和毁灭了
I can't say the wraith won't be back here again
很难说幽灵不会再来这里
but I can promise you they're notNcoming back here because of him.
但我敢保证 他们绝对不会是
No
是的
Not once we've sacrificed theNwraithbringer to his masters
只要我们把这位Wraithbringer
He prefers "ronon."
他指的是"Ronon"
Probably also prefers not to beNsacrificed to the wraith.
希望不要是献祭给幽灵
He is a victim of the wraith,
他也是幽灵的受害者
like all of us
跟我们大家一样
His planet was destroyed
他的星球被摧毁了
He was captured and made a runner
他被抓住 然后被幽灵当作追捕者
but he is not one anymore
不过现在已经不是了
They cannot track him as they once did.
它们已经不能跟以前一样跟踪他了
They did not feed on us all last time
它们上一次并没有把我们都吃光
They promised that if he ever came back,Nand we captured him,
他们保证 如果他下次回来的时候
we would be forever free fromNculling in the future
就永远不会来抓我们了
They "promised"?
它们"保证"?
They are wraith!
它们是幽灵!
I promise you that killing rononNwill not change what happened.
我想你保证 杀死Ronon并不能改变现状
It will not protect you in the future.
而且在将来也不会保护你们
I said nothing of killing.
我没有说杀他
Isn't that what "sacrifice" means?
你说的"献祭"不是这个意思?
I know not what his masters will do to himNonce we turn him over.
我们要把他送给他的主人
You're giving him to the wraith?
你要把他交给幽灵?
They left this behind...
它们留下了这个…
So that we could call them.
这样我们就可以召唤它们
He has already activated it.
他已经把它启动了
They're going to kill all of us
它们会杀死我们每个人
you included
包括你在内
So many colors...
这么多颜色…
all the pretty horses
多么漂亮的马儿啊
What's he talking about?
他在说什么?
I gave him some morphine for the pain.
我给他注射了些吗♥啡♥ 用来止痛
I need to know how many villagers.
我想知道有多少村民
How far is the gate from the village?
星门距离村庄有多远?
Have you seen a guy around?
你有没有看到一个人?
He looks like you, but he's got messy hair.
长起来很像你 但他的头发很乱
I think I lost him somewhere
我觉得我把他弄丢了
and-- and a pretty girl, and a caveman
还…还有一个漂亮女孩以及一个野人
I may have given him a wee bit too much
也许是我注射的剂量稍微有一点多
but he was making it impossibleNfor me to treat him
不过只有这样 我才能着手给他治疗
Snap out of it, mckay. It's important.
醒醒 Mckay 这很重要
Come on. What kind of weapons did they have?
快回答 他们用的是什么类型的武器?
I'd say something that shootsNarrows is a good guess
我觉得根据箭头 大致就可以猜到了
Excuse me?
打扰一下?
Why am I lying here?
我怎么躺在这里?
You have an arrow, rodney, in your gluteus maximus
你身上中了一箭 Rodney 在你的臀肌中
Oh
噢
Well, that sounds painful
听上去一定很疼
Gluteus maximus... glootus...
臀肌…
maa...ximus...
臀…
oh, my god. That's my ass, isn't it?
天哪 那是我的屁♥股♥ 是不是?
Aye
是的
Call me if he makes any sense.
他清醒后叫我
Get him back here
让他回来
the leader of your village
你们村子的头领
Why?
为什么?
Because I need to talk to him
因为我想跟他谈谈
It's too late for you
太迟了
The wraith will be here soon.
幽灵马上就会来
Shoot me with one of those darts
用你们那飞镖来射我啊
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表