Hello?
有人么?
Good morning, dr. Weir.
早上好 Weir博士
I'm dr. Adam fletcher.
我是Adam Fletcher博士
Where am I?
这是什么地方??
You're in the acute care unit of willoughby state hospital.
Willoughby州立医院的急症疗养中心
Willoughby. That's, um... that's a psychiatric hospital
Willoughby…这是…一家精神病医院
outside D.C. Yes.
是的 在哥伦比亚特区外
I'm on earth?
我这是在地球上?
Yes.
是的
When did I get back?
我什么时候回来的?
You mean back to earth?
你是说回到地球?
Dr. Weir, you never left.
Weir博士 你从来就没有离开过地球
Stargate AtlantisNSeason 03 Episode 06
星际之门之亚特兰蒂斯
Had just begun mediating a treaty for the U.N.
当时你正代表联♥合♥国♥进行一场谈判
When you collapsed mid-speech.
在演讲的中途突然晕倒了
You've been under a tremendous amount of stress recently.
你最近一直承受着极大的心理压力
The treaty negotiation was the final straw that triggered what is known as
而那场谈判直接导致你患上了
a brief reactive psychosis.
反应性精神病
I know you're confused.
我知道你很困惑
This type of disorder can be very frightening,Nbut the good news is
所有的一切都变得毫无头绪
your condition is most likely transitory.
你目前的症状只是暂时性的
These episodes usually pass within a number of days.
几天之后就可以恢复正常
I'm sorry, but
抱歉 不过
how did I get here?
我是怎么来到这里的?
You were transported by ambulance to a hospital in D.C.--
一家特区医院
No, I mean from atlantis.
不 我是说从Atlantis
I don't remember coming back.
我不记得我是怎么回地球的
What's your security clearance?
你有没有通过保密审查?
Did you want to talk to someone regarding the treaty?
你是不是想跟参加谈判的人谈谈?
The U.N. Accord.
联♥合♥国♥协议
Non-nuclear proliferation in north africa.
防止北非地区核扩散的问题
That's what you were mediating when you collapsed.
当你晕倒的时候
I negotiated that treaty well over two years ago.
那个谈判我是在两年前参加的
No...
不…
three days ago
是三天前
Since then you've been here
从那以后你就一直呆在这里
in a severely depressed and near catatonic state.
一直处于非常压抑和紧张的状态
No.
不
No, I was in my office,
不 我是在自己的办公室
and I was reading over a mission report, and...
正在读任务报告 还有…
this... this can't be real.
这…这不会是真的
Dr. Weir, I assure you,
Weir博士 我向你保证
it is real
这都是事实
Okay
好吧
Okay, then, yes...
好吧 那么 是的…
there is somebody I need to speak with regarding the treaty...
我想跟参加谈判的人谈谈…
right away
马上
Oh, thank god.
噢 谢天谢地
General o'neill
O'Neill将军
Dr. Weir
Weir博士
Thank you so much for coming.
非常感谢你能来
Hopefully you'll be able to help sort out this entire mess.
希望你能帮忙把这一切搞清楚
Anything I can do to help.
我会尽全力来帮助
Would you like me to--
我能不能…
oh, please.N Sit?
﹣噢 当然 请
It is a relief just seeing a friendly face.
看到老朋友心里舒坦多了
Yeah, I was going for friendly.
是啊 我正在向这方面努力
This is all very confusing for me.
有些事情我非常困惑
The last thing I remember
我最后的回忆是
I was in atlantis and everything was fine
我正在Atlantis 一切都井然有序
and next thing I know, I wake up here.
可是接下来 我却在这里醒来
Everything was...
一切都…
fine in...
很好在…
The problem is my memory.
问题就是我的记忆
I have no memory of coming back.
我想不起我是怎么回来的了
I don't know if I came through the stargate
不知道我是穿过了星门
or aboard the daedalus
还是搭乘Daedalus号♥
what?
怎么了?
Oh, um...
哦 嗯…
dr. Weir, I'm not quite sure I'm
Weir博士 我不是很肯定
qualified to be in this conversation.
我有资格参加这次谈话
Oh, please.
噢 别这样
You ran stargate command
星门指挥部都由你指挥
You are probably the most qualified person on this planet.
你可能是这个星球上最有资格的人了
Yeah...okay.
那么…好吧
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做?
What?
什么?
I'm not trying to do anything.
我没有想着要做什么啊
If you don't know what I'm talking about,
既然你不知道我正在说些什么
then you're not really jack o'neill.
那你就不是真正的Jack O'neill
Oh, I'm jack o'neill, all right.
我当然是Jack O'neill
That's the one thing in this conversation I'm sure about.
这一点我可以肯定
I met you a few months ago
我几个月前见过你
when we first approached you to help broker this non-proliferation treaty.
当时我们接触你 希望你能为这次
I don't know anything about atlantis
可我不知道什么Atlantis
except that it was a fairly mediocre donovan song
除非它是一首Donovan的普普通通的歌♥
not one of my favorites
这个不是我喜欢的类型
Now, this stargate program I'm supposed to have run--
那个什么由我指挥的星门计划…
it's a facility inside cheyenne mountain, colorado.
一个在科罗拉多Cheyenne山中的设施
That would be norad.
那是NORAD
It's underneath norad, yes.
属于NORAD 是的
And the stargate?
还有那个什么星门?
It's a portal that allows intergalactic travel.
一个可以进行星际旅行的入口
The program's been in operation over ten years.
这个计划已经运行了十多年了
You started the whole thing when you first encountered--
这一切都是你发起的
what?
什么?
Look, why don't I get dr. Fletcher in here?
我还是叫Fletcher医生过来一下吧
No, just...
不…
just leave.
你走吧
Please.
求你了
All right.
好吧
Listen
听着
for what it's worth, I hope you get better soon.
无论如何 我都希望你能好起来
We need you.
我们需要你
No!
不!
Let me go.
让我走
No!
不!
Please let me go!
让我走!
No! No! No!
不!不!不!
No!
不!
I've spoken with several people at the pentagon.
我跟五角大楼联络过了
They assure me
他们向我保证
that there is no such thing as the stargate program
根本就没有什么星门计划
no atlantis base in another galaxy
也没有什么位于另外一个
and no department of homeworld security
更没有什么地球安♥全♥部♥
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
So you're telling me that I dreamt up the last
你是在告诉我
two years of my life?
最近两年我一直都是
Sometimes when a person experiences a significant emotional trauma
有些时候当人遭遇到
their mind just decides to shut down
他们的意识决定就此停止
to escape the pain.
来逃避痛苦
I have brokered dozens of treaties
我已经参加了几十起谈判
many of them very stressful, yes
当中有一些的确很让人紧张
but none of them bad enough
可没有一个有如此糟糕
to cause "significant emotional trauma."
可以导致"严重的情感损伤"
The treaty negotiation was just the trigger point.
那场谈判只是一个导火索
We believe the actual trauma you suffered occurred three weeks ago.
我们认为真正的损伤
You were riding in a car
你当时正和一个
with a man named simon wallace.
名叫Simon Wallace的男人坐在车里
You remember simon?
你能想起Simon?
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表